Palestinians try to kill Israeli driver

Many Jews still are recovering from the Holocaust and they are going to fight back with the best weapons on earth

It took around 100 days into the Democratic run Biden administration that we are back to the old Obama stab Israel in the back days. And when this thing escalates out of control with the blessing of the Left, and Israel takes appropriate action, their supporters in the Democratic Party will cry for their beloved terrorists and blame Israel for using too much force.

It took around 100 days into the Democratic run Biden administration that we are back to the old Obama stab Israel in the back days. And when this thing escalates out of control with the blessing of the Left, and Israel takes appropriate action, their supporters in the Democratic Party will cry for their beloved terrorists and blame Israel for using too much force.
The Levant, trouble has been brewing there for thousands of years. Even Pharaoh Ramses II fought a war in the Levant.

Last edited:
Many Jews still are recovering from the Holocaust and they are going to fight back with the best weapons on earth
Jew hate Jews. Nigros. Even Swedish People.
You are an equal opportunity Hater.

There is no way Palestinians can defend themselves from the Kabbalistic invaders since the Kabbalistic invaders have gained control of every relevant country except various "evil" countries like Iran, China and North Korea.

Interesting discussion in this vid. The host Adam Green is very familiar with the Kabbala agenda.

Last edited:
The jews think all of Jerusalem belong to them.

Have you been to Jerusalem? Have you studied the history?

No, and the Jews are evicting some of the Palestinians like they have been doing.

No way I would go to Israel. And Yes I studied history.

No, and the Jews are evicting some of the Palestinians like they have been doing.

So I have been a couple of times. Amazing city, Jerusalem and East Jerusalem. In your knowledge of Jerusalem’s History, can you show where Palestinians seek to co-exist with Jews and where/when they don’t seek an all or nothing land settlement in the dispute?

So I have been a couple of times. Amazing city, Jerusalem and East Jerusalem. In your knowledge of Jerusalem’s History, can you show where Palestinians seek to co-exist with Jews and where/when they don’t seek an all or nothing land settlement in the dispute?

I'm well aware of the Jewish in Palestine. I came her to the forums in 2014 in the Israel / Palestinian war, but the Jews continue to evict Palestinians. Also now that tramp gave permission that the Jewish capital is in Jerusalem , the Jews think they own all of Jerusalem. Sure it was peaceful before Jews thought it was their home.

I'm well aware of the Jewish in Palestine. I came her to the forums in 2014 in the Israel / Palestinian war, but the Jews continue to evict Palestinians. Also now that tramp gave permission that the Jewish capital is in Jerusalem , the Jews think they own all of Jerusalem. Sure it was peaceful before Jews thought it was their home.

Jews, Muslims, and Christians consider Jerusalem to be their Holy site. Nothing wrong with US recognizing Jerusalem as the Israeli capital. Your anger at Jews aside, everyone has a shared interest in preserving Jerusalem.

Israel is going to beef up security and start smashing skulls
Palestinians still only understand violence
Foreign Jews are dispossessing non-Jews from their Jerusalem homes which amounts to ethnic cleansing:

"On April 22nd, a group of right-wing Israelis marched through the Old City chanting 'Death to Arabs' and 'May your village burn.'

"Video from the night shows Israeli mobs attacking and harassing Palestinian families and throwing rocks at Palestinian buses and homes..."

"So, I want to go to a video that’s gone viral on social media. It shows your twin 22-year-old sister, Muna El-Kurd, confronting an Israeli settler who’s been living in a part of your house in Sheikh Jarrah for 12 years."

The "settler" is an American Jew from Brooklyn who was paid to move to Palestine and terrorize non-Jews. He doesn't work. His only job is to intimidate the legal owners of the house he lives in to move away so foreign Jews can move in.

Jews, Muslims, and Christians consider Jerusalem to be their Holy site. Nothing wrong with US recognizing Jerusalem as the Israeli capital. Your anger at Jews aside, everyone has a shared interest in preserving Jerusalem.

Yes, why do Jews want Jerusalem all by themselves, they don't want to share with anybody and that includes Christians. Palestinians are Jewish , Christian and most Muslin. When the Ottoman Empire came about lots changed into Muslim. Ancient Jews at one time and when Rome took over a lot became Christian.

Israel is not trying to take over EJ
This is all about Fatah using violence for political reasons

Forum List

Back