Texas AG admits if mail in votes weren't suppressed, most Texans would have voted for Biden

You mean Blue States don't deliver goods to Red States?
Sorry. I don't mind some discussion with crazy, but if you want to claim the shutdown didn't help, that's over the threshold of crazy I'm willing to discuss. Dial it back a little BooBoo.

So Paxton was lying about him personally blocking 2.5 million?

He did block Harris county from sending out unsolicited applications. That's all the link was talking about. So the answer is no he didn't lie about that. Of course with you being a commie propagandist, you'll try to spin it otherwise.

News flash- NOT ONE TEXAN was kept from voting at a polling place. NOT ONE. Anyone who wasn't willing to make the effort doesn't damned well deserve the vote. The cheating your party pulled last year, if repeated, is going to cause civil war. If you think that's bullshit - GO FOR IT...
There is no such “effort” standard, dope. Obviously vote by mail is legal in Texas and obviously voter suppression is very real and effective tactic.

"Whataboutism" is a Dim's way of admitting he's proud to be a hypocrite. Why would I need to "dodge" it?
I don't suppose you have to stop the whataboutisms. Nobody will force you to, but it's a positive indicator of batshit crazy.

Just as expected. I knew you were due for a "but whatabout" dodge. I just wasn't sure if it would be "butwhatabout Joe Biden" or "butwhatabout Hillary Clinton"

Didn't you just say something about people voting for people that show disdain for them? You can't have it both ways commie. LMAO

He did block Harris county from sending out unsolicited applications. That's all the link was talking about. So the answer is no he didn't lie about that. Of course with you being a commie propagandist, you'll try to spin it otherwise.

I'm not spinning anything. He said he blocked ballots.
From the OP link
Harris County mail-in ballots that they wanted to send out were 2.5 million, those were all illegal and we were able to stop every one of them,"

Of course MSN leaves out the word "illegal". Mailing out two freaking million unverified ballots in a presidential election is a reckless illegal act that invites fraud on a monumental scale that can't even be investigated in a reasonable timespan. The weather in Houston in November is relatively mild and people can be bussed or wheeled or carried to the polls if they want to vote. It's more evidence that the democrat plan to pass a "voting rights bill" is just a way to criminalize the system.
What fraud do you imagine is possible with absentee ballots on the scale necessary to overcome a 650k advantage to Trump?
The voter roles already existed. It’s not like a million ghost voters could suddenly appear with no one noticing. The AG simply pointed to the fact that making it so easy to vote would most likely not leave Republicans with the advantage.

He’s describing how effective suppression is.

Sorry. I don't mind some discussion with crazy, but if you want to claim the shutdown didn't help, that's over the threshold of crazy I'm willing to discuss. Dial it back a little BooBoo.
The global shutdown hurts everyone; you simply can't pull Trump out of your ass.

Indeependent isn't running for office, moron.
Of course he isn't, but he does constantly repeat the party line that blacks are too stupid to realize the republicans would be a better choice.

Of course he isn't, but he does constantly repeat the party line that blacks are too stupid to realize the republicans would be a better choice.
Quote the post, BULLSHIT.
Neither Party, with the exception of Trump, has done shit for Blacks.
But you still worship the party of public sexual perversity and the elimination of a criminal code.

I'm not spinning anything. He said he blocked ballots.
From the OP link
Harris County mail-in ballots that they wanted to send out were 2.5 million, those were all illegal and we were able to stop every one of them,"

:spinner::spinner::spinner:

The article was clear on what he was talking about, spin on commie, spin on. LAMO

Quote the post, BULLSHIT.
Neither Party, with the exception of Trump, has done shit for Blacks.
But you still worship the party of public sexual perversity and the elimination of a criminal code.
That sentiment is expressed so often by trump supporters here till if you claim you are unaware of it, it wouldn't do any good to track down a few examples of it. You would just continue to ignore them as you have so far.

Texas AG, Ken Paxton admitted that if ballots would have been mailed to voters, Trump would have lost. Paxton did block applications for ballots from being sent out, even though he lied and claimed he blocked the mailing of actual ballots. According to Paxton, he did prevent the state from casting it's 38 electoral votes for a Democrat this time, but I wonder how many more times he thinks he can do that.
"If we'd lost Harris County—Trump won by 620,000 votes in Texas. Harris County mail-in ballots that they wanted to send out were 2.5 million, those were all illegal and we were able to stop every one of them," Paxton told former Trump adviser Steve Bannon during the latter's War Room podcast on Friday.

maybe you should read the entire article

Forum List

Back