Texas AG admits if mail in votes weren't suppressed, most Texans would have voted for Biden

Of course not, but the fact remains that the majority know which side has their interests at heart.
Yes, Democrats do like to use the Treasury as a means to pay off your special interest groups. Oh, not enough to get them out of poverty. Just promise them enough to keep them dependent on government and the party that keeps giving them handouts.

You don't care about them as people -- just as voters.

They weren't legal which is why he stopped them....?

The fuck?

This is America if you need prompting to vote you don't get a vote.
yep....apparently the OP is pissed that the AG suppressed illegal votes, and is certain the Dems would have won if the illegal votes were counted.

Yep...really proves what I thought all along, the Dems know they can only win if illegal votes are allowed

You obviously don't understand what it's like to have medical problems that prevent a person from standing in line for hours. I'll bet you are one of those that said if a person can talk, he can breath just fine.
There may be two options ; either bring a folding chair or go just shortly before the Polls close

They weren't legal which is why he stopped them....?

The fuck?

This is America if you need prompting to vote you don't get a vote.
That's just goofy. What law makes mailing applications for a mail in ballot illegal? That's the way they are normally supplied.

I read the Link; Your OP was a shameful lie.
Link to an article that states what you just posted.
The link shows he lied when he said he blocked 2.5 million ballots. He actually blocked applications for mail in ballots. Are you stupid enough to think none of that 2.5 million were registered voters? Was there any effort to determine which of those blocked requests for mail in ballots were registered voters?

The link shows he lied when he said he blocked 2.5 million ballots. He actually blocked applications for mail in ballots. Are you stupid enough to think none of that 2.5 million were registered voters? Was there any effort to determine which of those blocked requests for mail in ballots were registered voters?
I read the article and, as usual, you are a lying piece of shit.

Yes, Democrats do like to use the Treasury as a means to pay off your special interest groups. Oh, not enough to get them out of poverty. Just promise them enough to keep them dependent on government and the party that keeps giving them handouts.

You don't care about them as people -- just as voters.
Seems you should be spending your time trying to convince black folk instead of me, but you keep saying that blacks are too stupid to see which party is better for them. I'm sure that will pay off for you eventually.

Seems you should be spending your time trying to convince black folk instead of me, but you keep saying that blacks are too stupid to see which party is better for them. I'm sure that will pay off for you eventually.
The problem is that you are too stupid.
You're so open minded your brain fell out.
Neither party is truly good for anybody,

Texas AG, Ken Paxton admitted that if ballots would have been mailed to voters, Trump would have lost. Paxton did block applications for ballots from being sent out, even though he lied and claimed he blocked the mailing of actual ballots. According to Paxton, he did prevent the state from casting it's 38 electoral votes for a Democrat this time, but I wonder how many more times he thinks he can do that.

MSN...

Whose fault is it? The Russians?
The business practice of ordering at the last possible chance to prevent having to use warehouse space works fine until there is a glitch in the logistics chain. Then, everything turns to shit. The current shortages are an example of that.

The business practice of ordering at the last possible chance to prevent having to use warehouse space works fine until there is a glitch in the logistics chain. Then, everything turns to shit. The current shortages are an example of that.
Who caused the "glitch," moron?

Forum List

Back