Texas Abbott Bans Vax Mandates

how about to stop them from infringing on OUR rights. What they're doing is illegal. It is anathema to the American way of life.
We don't allow private business to be used to suppress the rights of americans. Don't you agree?

Nope I don’t. This has been tested in several courts. The idiot Governor in FL was the most recent to get B-slapped into next week. A cruise line won, school districts won, and private businesses won.

Abbott may get away with bucking the OSHA mandate on 100+ employees assuming that business doesn’t want comply. Everything else? No

He knows that too. He’s just trying to be a bigger Nazi than Allen West ;)

All states have most if not all of those things.
The music scene in Austin is about the only thing making Texas special.
Oh, and your Governor sucks ;)
Do not, okay, and does not. you see out of glasses dark two out of three times. But we do understand because you bought the Democrat farm and you cannot see the future by ignoring the past at the behest of people you consider important.

Do not, okay, and does not. you see out of glasses dark two out of three times. But we do understand because you bought the Democrat farm and you cannot see the future by ignoring the past at the behest of people you consider important.
Whatever you're smoking to have written that...save some for the rest of us. WOW.

Because hey...what's 250 dead of covid daily...right Abbott?

Whatever you're smoking to have written that...save some for the rest of us. WOW.
I do not smoke. I do not imbibe in alcoholic beverages nor have I ever taken an illegal drug in my entire life.

Now let's get down to the real problem which is your reading comprehension shortfall and what you can do about understanding things you are currently disregarding in your practice. For starters, a speed reading class could help you respond to a person to another poster's thoughts to another poster than you, which you obviously did not read which caused you to fail to see my humorous response like a blindfolded boxer taking swings at a target opponent who has stepped aside intentionally to avoid the weird haymaker swings of a novice verde.

I promise that after your speed reading course, you will be able to see what is written rather quickly so that you can make less of the spectacle that you made of yourself this evening. Enjoy your free ticket to my ignore list until the next semester is over when you will have better skills and less self-inflicted embarrassment. See ya around June 1st. when your reading skills will get you through your little you v. you case. Ta ta till then, sweetie.

Last edited:
So you're abusing prescription meds then?
So you didn't "get it" either? Oh my goodness. Two communication novices in a row. Support your local junior college. Take a speedwrting class yourself if you would then be able to the post I responded to understand what I wrote to that poster's address. You were on iggy for an earlier misuse and now it's sayonara till June 1 for you as well. Best wishes in getting enough speed reading practice to open the literary world for yourself. Have a blessed evening all.

So you didn't "get it" either? Oh my goodness. Two communication novices in a row. Support your local junior college. Take a speedwrting class yourself if you would then be able to the post I responded to understand what I wrote to that poster's address. You were on iggy for an earlier misuse and now it's sayonara till June 1 for you as well. Best wishes in getting enough speed reading practice to open the literary world for yourself. Have a blessed evening all.
Wow. Just wow. If you ain't using drugs...you might wanna try em.

Do something because that crap was really out there.

Simple things Leshie craves:
1. Governor Abbott is a good governor.

2. Gov. Abbott does his homework.

3. Gov. Abbott picks the best panacea for Texans.

4. Gov. Abbott consults those who know facts because they are experts in their field and they care about the best outcomes for Texas State citizens and children.

5. Gov. Abbott is adroit at giving Texans true facts he learns from Texas experts in their field.

6. Sometimes big government representatives hate serving what is best for the most because they are petty, greedy, hateful, secretive, and ineffective in serving people in keeping with their obnoxious and selfish little selves.

7. Abbot is not about to let haters from Buttsville DC damage Texans in thought, word or deed.

In other words, Abbott is the best man for the job of making sure thoughtless human beings with totalitarian communism in their shirt pockets do not force unworthy practices that might be aimed at killing our fellow Texans with malice aforethought. or not due to ignorance that goes with snide omeurta.

FL appeals court reversed it though.

That was schools only. The cruise lines and private businesses beat Ronnie's pathetic ass. :)

What in God's name are you yammering about now :confused-84:

New Topics

Forum List

Back