Texas Abbott Bans Vax Mandates

funny how people like you want to slam texas for a once in a lifetime natural event and make it sound like happened just because republicans were in charge,,

didnt the storm get recorded as one of the worst storms in texas history??

Texas electrical providers warned of rolling blackouts during the summer months. This has nothing to do with winter weather. It has to do with deregulation.

How do you figure? What law regarding the vaccine mandate was passed by Congress? Hint: It wasn't, which means Biden can make an EO that applies only to the Executive Branch of the government.

Biden is just playing Mr. Poopy Pants, and you are trying to be the one to change his Depends.

In a preliminary ruling issued on Sunday, U.S. District Judge Kathleen Williams in Miami said Norwegian would likely prevail on its argument that the "vaccine passport" ban, signed into law by DeSantis in May, jeopardizes public health and is an unconstitutional infringement on Norwegian's rights.

some are doing it on their own, and I support their right to do so.

the hospitals in our area had the mandate in place long before Biden did his stupid mandate. The mandate did just what it was supposed to do, further divide the country. This century that seems to be the only job the POTUS has

The fact is that the mandate is not dividing America. Receiving the vaccine has been divisive. Trump supporters are afraid of doing anything that m ight make Biden look good. Republicans have made this a divisive issue as well.

Abbott slaps Biden down

I understand Abbot and what he is trying to accomplish. I am as against a state making laws for businesses for or against getting vaccines. I believe the business has a right to make their rules and employees abide by them. I don't believe the government should interfere.

I understand Abbot and what he is trying to accomplish. I am as against a state making laws for businesses for or against getting vaccines. I believe the business has a right to make their rules and employees abide by them. I don't believe the government should interfere.
This rule is too invasive. Do businesses have the right to test their employees for HIV?

The fact is that the mandate is not dividing America.

Yes it is. Anytime the Govt says "do this or be punished" you are going to divide people. Most people, myself included, do not like being told that.
Receiving the vaccine has been divisive. Trump supporters are afraid of doing anything that m ight make Biden look good. Republicans have made this a divisive issue as well.

Both sides have made it divisive, which is what the leaders of both sides want.

The fact is that the mandate is not dividing America. Receiving the vaccine has been divisive. Trump supporters are afraid of doing anything that m ight make Biden look good. Republicans have made this a divisive issue as well.
And the left has just been so nice about everything. :icon_rolleyes:

I know Democrats, Republicans, doctors, nurses, and others that will not vaccinate for various reasons and none are political. Some people have their reasons and forcing people to a decision they would never personally make is divisive.

This rule is too invasive. Do businesses have the right to test their employees for HIV?
Many businesses require employees to vaccinate. If you don't like it, don't work there. Most businesses don't have that requirement. Government should not intrude either way.

Forum List

Back