Texas 26th in Unemployment Rate

Perry, a career politician/government employee, wants to claim credit for creating all these jobs?

Didn't his rightwing pals send him the memo that government doesn't create jobs?

:lol:

Special thanks to Harry Reid And Nancy Pelosi!!!

50 CALIFORNIA 11.8
51 NEVADA 12.4

What do Senators do to change the UE rates in their home states?

Apparently not much. The point is a counter to the constant claim of a lack of a jobs bill from the house. Those two have had plenty of opportunity while in charge.

Relax though democrats havent had the stones to put a budget up. So you can continue to expect nothing.

They passed a jobs bill that created or saved 3 million jobs. It's the GOP's turn to do the same.

This surprised me.

Rank State Rate
1 NORTH DAKOTA 3.2
2 NEBRASKA 4.1
3 SOUTH DAKOTA 4.8
4 NEW HAMPSHIRE 4.9
5 OKLAHOMA 5.3
6 VERMONT 5.5
7 WYOMING 5.9
8 HAWAII 6.0
8 IOWA 6.0
8 VIRGINIA 6.0
11 KANSAS 6.6
12 MINNESOTA 6.7
13 NEW MEXICO 6.8
14 MARYLAND 7.0
15 UTAH 7.4
16 ALASKA 7.5
16 MONTANA 7.5
18 MASSACHUSETTS 7.6
18 PENNSYLVANIA 7.6
18 WISCONSIN 7.6
21 LOUISIANA 7.8
21 MAINE 7.8
23 DELAWARE 8.0
23 NEW YORK 8.0
25 ARKANSAS 8.1
26 TEXAS 8.2

Unemployment Rates for States
Texas has a higher population plus there are A LOT of illegals who get aid that shouldnt that are counted as unemployed. I know I lived in Corpus Christi for 7 years

Nothing like SPID at rush hour..........

What do Senators do to change the UE rates in their home states?

Apparently not much. The point is a counter to the constant claim of a lack of a jobs bill from the house. Those two have had plenty of opportunity while in charge.

Relax though democrats havent had the stones to put a budget up. So you can continue to expect nothing.

They passed a jobs bill that created or saved 3 million jobs. It's the GOP's turn to do the same.

Created or saved, :lmao: but we cant prove it. You have to take it on faith.

This surprised me.

Rank State Rate
1 NORTH DAKOTA 3.2
2 NEBRASKA 4.1
3 SOUTH DAKOTA 4.8
4 NEW HAMPSHIRE 4.9
5 OKLAHOMA 5.3
6 VERMONT 5.5
7 WYOMING 5.9
8 HAWAII 6.0
8 IOWA 6.0
8 VIRGINIA 6.0
11 KANSAS 6.6
12 MINNESOTA 6.7
13 NEW MEXICO 6.8
14 MARYLAND 7.0
15 UTAH 7.4
16 ALASKA 7.5
16 MONTANA 7.5
18 MASSACHUSETTS 7.6
18 PENNSYLVANIA 7.6
18 WISCONSIN 7.6
21 LOUISIANA 7.8
21 MAINE 7.8
23 DELAWARE 8.0
23 NEW YORK 8.0
25 ARKANSAS 8.1
26 TEXAS 8.2

Unemployment Rates for States

Texas leads in minimum wage jobs. Texas also leads in jobs with no health insurance.

Perry’s Texas Has Highest Percentage Of Minimum Wage Jobs In The Nation | ThinkProgress
Rick Perry and his Texas jobs boom: The whole story - Aug. 12, 2011
Census: Texas leads the nation in number uninsured | Health & Medicine | Chron.com - Houston Chronicle

Way to go Texas!!!! :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

:rolleyes:

Perry, a career politician/government employee, wants to claim credit for creating all these jobs?

Didn't his rightwing pals send him the memo that government doesn't create jobs?

:lol:

after all the time you've spent telling us they do, you're the one trying to once again escape you own previous position. and I don't care what they are saying, I am calling you one what you have said....

gov. as I have said can create imputes and an environment for job creation, perry seems to have done a good job...obama?

Just imagine how much lower Texas would be ranked if they didn't have strong housing regulations stemming from the S&L crisis, exogenous oil shocks, and military contracts.

Good thing Perry is there. :razz:

Forum List

Back