Texans are fools to pass up on Johnny Football.here is why.

Could it be that the Texans take their second Carr brother as their QB?

Deja vu all over again

What do you expect?

Everything is fucked in Texas (especially my aunt).

The only thing that is not fucked in Texas is:
  • SRV
  • ZZ Top
  • that laundrymat on the beach in Galvastan

They are better off taking Clowney and using their first pick in the second round to take a QB. There will still be some good ones available

well looks like they hav assured themselves of being like the chiefs from the 90's,a great defense that can take them to the playoffs but no quarterback keeping them from making it to the superbowl.unles yate somehow materilizes in the future somehow and we havent seen the real yate emerge yet which is highly unlikely.

Manziel won't go 1, 2 or 3. Raiders have their pick. Manziel after all the hype will go 7-11th pick.

Time will tell if he has the skills to play in the NFL.

If he's available at 9 and the bills don't pick him I'll cry.

time to get out that crying towel.I know i hear you.I wish the rams had picked him since they are going to be back in LA next year and be my favorite team again.

Last I checked, we have 18 players drafted and Johnny is still available.

Make that 20. :lol:

Johnny Football goes at #22, and was the 3rd QB picked.

The Cleveland Browns? Not exactly where 9/11 thought he would be.

yes and no.some of the mock drafts had cleveland taking him with their FIRST pick saying they needed something to energize the fanbase so i though clelveland might be one that would draft him,i just never imaigined they would not use their first pick on him to do so.

I was starting to feel bad for Johnnie Football.

Can you imagine the embarrassment if he had to go back to his hotel room and wait to get picked in the second round...??? :(

You think Cleveland is better than the 2nd round?

Cleveland got exactly what they wanted, and Manziel is going to be happy going there. He expected to go there anyway, just via the fourth pick rather than the 22nd. Cleveland did their homework and got what they wanted where they wanted. I'm thinking the Browns next pick will be Carlos Hyde at running back. I'm really starting to like their draft. The thing with Manziel is that he may not even start this year. Brian Hoyer has a lot more experience and isn't half bad with the receivers Cleveland has. As for the rest of the draft, Cleveland has quite a few picks left, and they will have two first round picks again next year, potentially two top 10 picks. The best either Cleveland or Buffalo can really hope for this year is 8-8, so those two picks will be significant next year. 2015/16 will be the year to see if these moves pay off for the Browns.

:udaman::clap::clap::clap::clap:

I sure hope you are right about manziel not starting this year.He isnt ready yet.he needs to sit on the bench for at LEAST one year before starting.If they throw him in as a starter immediately THIS year,then all bets are off on everything i have said that he will be a great quarterback in the future.he wont be able to recover if they do that to him.Hoyer needs to be the starter this year.

Yeah The Browns finally look like they know what they are doing in their drafts.they must have got a new personal man.i like their picks.They were able to get manziel AND a high quality pick as well.your right,they wont do any better than 8 and 8 this year so they will be in good position next year for a good pick as well. This is a good fit for Manziel.sit on the sideline for one year and learn from Hoyer and get tutured by Kyle shannahan in the process.He is in a good position.

Deja vu all over again

they really fucked up.they had a chance to get him and get a quarterback in the process as well yet they bailed on that.:cuckoo: guess they were afraid to take another carr.:D
expect them to be like the chiefs and steelers from the 90's.be good enough to make it to the playoffs every year but not having a quarterback keeps them from advancing to the superbowl just like i called it.they MIGHT have avoided that though HAD they taken carr whern they had the chance is whats crazy about it all.:cuckoo:

Deja vu all over again

they really fucked up.they had a chance to get him and get a quarterback in the process as well yet they bailed on that.:cuckoo: guess they were afraid to take another carr.:D
expect them to be like the chiefs and steelers from the 90's.be good enough to make it to the playoffs every year but not having a quarterback keeps them from advancing to the superbowl just like i called it.they MIGHT have avoided that though HAD they taken carr whern they had the chance is whats crazy about it all.:cuckoo:

Not a single QB worth a first or second round pick this year. I'm extremely happy about the direction the Texans went in the draft.
I expect the Texans to give up a shitload of picks next year for Mariota and solve their QB problems...thats assuming Savage doesnt work out.

Deja vu all over again

Not a single QB worth a first or second round pick this year. I'm extremely happy about the direction the Texans went in the draft.
I expect the Texans to give up a shitload of picks next year for Mariota and solve their QB problems...thats assuming Savage doesnt work out.

thats what a lot of teams thought about joe montana,tom brady and russell wilson as well.
:lol::lol::D:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::rofl:

thats what a lot of teams thought about joe montana,tom brady and russell wilson as well.

49ers, Patriots, Seahawks.....all were asked to fit into a great system

Browns? Manziel is doomed

Brady was a sixth round pick. Thanks for proving my point.
There were no clear cut first round QBs this year. Everyone of them is a project. Had Mariota came out this year I could see using a first on him.

Looking forward to watching all the QBs from this years draft to see if my opinion is correct. And yeah,Johnny is screwed,as are the Browns for picking him......maybe.:D

Looking forward to watching all the QBs from this years draft to see if my opinion is correct. And yeah,Johnny is screwed,as are the Browns for picking him......maybe.:D

Joe Montana was the greatest QB I ever saw. But if he were a top first round pick of the Cardinals, Saints or Lions he would have been an average QB at best

Last edited:

Joe Montana was the greatest QB I ever saw. But if he were a top first round pick of the Cardinals, Saints or Lions he would have been an average QB at best

I completely understand why Bill O'brien wanted Savage. He fits his idea of the ideal QB better then say a Teddy or Johnny.
I cant remember where I saw it,or whose grading system was used,but Savage beat out all QBs in the draft. I'll see if I can find it.

Forum List

Back