Texans are fighting for their right to vote

No one is being denied DUMBASS !!!
Wrongwinger is enjoying his flirtation with creating an alternative narrative to keep President Trump from ever coming back by calling the 70 million illegal votes created by computer to get the unpopular Biden, swindler of foreign aid from the voters pockets to his personal fortune made by picking the lucrative foreign-aid raid for a billion bucks to put in his own offshore accounts. He has to lie about deep state deep pocket picking being kept hushed up, covered up, and used to tarnish the majority conservatives' vote that was stolen so AOL can use the Green New Deal so she never has to answer her opponents like her predecessors did to spend all that money they're printing to get the ten trillion and counting that Nancy Pelosi has a petsonal stake in "managing" so she can fly the friendly skies on Air Force Three some more. :rolleyes-41:

Wrongwinger is enjoying his flirtation with creating an alternative narrative to keep President Trump from ever coming back by calling the 70 million illegal votes created by computer to get the unpopular Biden, swindler of foreign aid from the voters pockets to his personal fortune made by picking the lucrative foreign-aid raid for a billion bucks to put in his own offshore accounts. He has to lie about deep state deep pocket picking being kept hushed up, covered up, and used to tarnish the majority conservatives' vote that was stolen so AOL can use the Green New Deal so she never has to answer her opponents like her predecessors did to spend all that money they're printing to get the ten trillion and counting that Nancy Pelosi has a petsonal stake in "managing" so she can fly the friendly skies on Air Force Three some more. :rolleyes-41:
Sorry

But I do not engage in election fantasies

Sorry

It is not to difficult to realize when the fix is in. 2016 was the wake up call to the nation as the losing side became the most irrational ever seen in America politics. The media came out for what they all were. That in itself did not bode well. The 2020 election was not to be repeated. The only way that this would have changed is if tens of millions of people with weapons went to areas and burnt down the government buildings killing many Prog politicians and their minions with it. That obviously did not happen. So the slow death will continue until it does not have to anymore.

Sorry

Well you certainly get a rise out of your own election fantasy that the swindler-in-chief got away with a billion dollar extortion payment courtesy of American taxpayers funding of the foreign aid package to the Ukraine. When are you gonna wake up because woke is a nowhere proposition for the American people the Demonrats stole the election from.

theHawk
Every time we unravel the fake election - it gets blocked by a leftist Jew

If you were T ? I don’t see any reason to run again

Forum List

Back