Desantis is better option than Trump

DeSantis better make sure that his house is in order. And so should anyone that works with DeSantis on his campaign (assuming he runs). I can guarantee that the DOJ/FBI will do everything possible to dig up or create dirt on DeSantis and those close to him, as they did with Trump and his team.

D is far less polarizing and is a much better speaker and more articulate.
He is far younger and less controversial.

He also has very similar positions to Trump

I think he is my choice

I can get behind that.

He is the better choice. He has trumps good characteristics like he stands by what he says, when he says something he means it, he doesnt tolerate idiocy, he cares about america and its citizens, he makes smart choices, he isnt a pushover pussy and is smart. But he also lacks a lot of problems that caused trump to be so hated by so many.

I would very much like to see desantis as president. He wont be perfect as no one can be, but I think he would be good for america and would help steer us back on course that we have severly strayed from the past year.

Look, I'm an Ideologue if Ron is the nominee. I'll donate to him to buy his shirts and stuff and vote for him! But my candidate is Mike Pence. I understand people were disappointed in 2020, but if you guys just read the 12th, He didn't have the authority to overturn the election. Mike's message is like a happy warrior and, Trump is so grim and angry. I'll vote for whoever our nominee is but my gosh. We got to get it right there, were 2020 polls which, showed VP Pence fairing better against Biden than Trump.

Mike Pence poses a bigger threat to Joe Biden than Trump, new polls finds

I think he is my choice
Yea right. The media will go after him just as bad as they did President Trump. They would do everything to destroy him.

President Trump proved he can take it and has the resources to take on the endless lawsuits they will throw at him.

I like DeSantis but he is second choice, not first.

I think he is my choice

He's got my vote so far, but don't worry, Dems will make him out to be the latest Hitler well before 2024.

For doing everything incorrectly in regards to Covid. I agree too.
Wait until Florida parents who lose their children to COVID start suing the Grim Reaper. Then he would be a great repub nominee in 2024.

Forum List

Back