Tesla must pay $137 million to a Black employee who sued for racial discrimination

I once had a Tesla driver cut me off in traffic. Can I self-identify as black and sue them too?

I always wanted to own my own African country, since owning Africans is now considered bad taste. :laughing0301:

I once had a Tesla driver cut me off in traffic. Can I self-identify as black and sue them too?

I always wanted to own my own African country, since owning Africans is now considered bad taste. :laughing0301:

We award Jgalt $1 in actual damages and $267,000,000 for his pain and suffering

The important thing this story shows is never to hire uppity blacks! Get the minimum token black(s) necessary to keep the quota-counters off your back and that's all, or you are just inviting this kind of turkey to raid your company for millions.

Not only could he go back to Africa he might be able to purchase a country over there.
Even better, he'll have enough money to take 30,000,000 of his brother hoodrats with him.

Talk about making America great again. That would sure as Hell do it!

A resident of Moscow filed an application to the Investigative Committee with a request to check the American company Nike for racial discrimination due to the absence of photos of caucasian models on the russian-language website.
FLtUGbOXoAMWWcf

Last edited:

Forum List

Back