Terrorist defended patriotic or treasonous ??

is it patriotic or treasonous when the left defends the rights of an Al Qaeda leader just because he was a US citizen ??

Where 'ya been? The left authorized his execution. Think about your words "just because he was a US citizen". I wouldn't defend the actions of a traitor but I would not authorize the execution of a US citizen without a trial.

He could have turned himself in. He had that right didn't he? I don't think the Constitution protects people, even citizens, who join an organization that openly declares and wages war on us.

They're still entitled to due process and a fair trial

if you are accused of being a terrorist you are entitled to a fair trial !! if you join Al Qaeda renounce America and publicly state your desire to kill Americans you are fair game !!

if you are accused of being a terrorist you are entitled to a fair trial !! if you join Al Qaeda renounce America and publicly state your desire to kill Americans you are fair game !!

Fuck, if you're a traitor and are aiming to kill Americans you should be fair game. FUCK THE TRIAL. Send the fucker to hell!!! :evil:

I do agree with both of you, but that has to be written somewhere for all to be forewarned and we won't have this controversy every time this happens.

How about putting it in the Patriot Act. Any American citizen who takes up arms against the people of the United States in acts of terror will not be protected by the laws of due process as in our Judicial System. They will be regarded as enemies during rules of war.

Fuck, if you're a traitor and are aiming to kill Americans you should be fair game. FUCK THE TRIAL. Send the fucker to hell!!! :evil:

I do agree with both of you, but that has to be written somewhere for all to be forewarned and we won't have this controversy every time this happens.

How about putting it in the Patriot Act. Any American citizen who takes up arms against the people of the United States in acts of terror will not be protected by the laws of due process as in our Judicial System. They will be regarded as enemies during rules of war.

How about reapealing the fucking monster?

listen people !! whether you like it or not the man is a terrorist !!! I understand the reservations many have on the way he was killed ,but on the serious side ,we have to kill these people whenever we find them !!! the enemy is not afraid to commit suicide to kill thousands of Americans !!! we can't fight them effectively in the courts !!! the man renounced his American citizenship !!! he joined a terrorist group !!! he has publicly stated these facts himself !!! that makes him an enemy combatant !!!

Last edited:
listen people !! whether you like it or not the man is a terrorist !!! I understand the reservations many have on the way he was killed ,but on the serious side ,we have to kill these people whenever we find them !!! the enemy is not afraid to commit suicide to kill thousands of Americans !!! we can't fight them effectively in the courts !!! the man renounced his American citizenship !!! he joined a terrorist group !!! he has publicly stated these facts himself !!! that makes him an enemy combatant !!!

On who's call? What hard core facts did they have? Hell it's been said the right wing are terrorist, should we kill all the right wing?

I just watch a video when question how the government came to the conclusion he was a terrorist? The speaker would not give an answer and danced like a drunk whore around the question.

I thought to myself why don't you just say
"because I said so now shut the fuck up" At least they could have moved on to other questions.

On who's call? What hard core facts did they have? Hell it's been said the right wing are terrorist, should we kill all the right wing?

I just watch a video when question how the government came to the conclusion he was a terrorist? The speaker would not give an answer and danced like a drunk whore around the question.

"because I said so now shut the fuck up" At least they could have moved on to other questions.
the man himself has stated these facts !!

Did you hear him say it? Or was it repeated to sound like he said it? Hell I call myself a terrorist because I enjoy bringing terror fear to all politican. Does that make me an enemy of the state?

Last edited:

Did you hear him say it? Or was it repeated to sound like he said it? Hell I call myself a terrorist because I enjoy bringing terror fear to all politican. Does that make me an enemy of the state?

Unfortunately it could. Because there is no transparent, legal, and reviewable process by which you can be placed on a list of those targeted for killing by the U.S. Gov't.. But yet, a judges's approval is required to wiretap you. At least in the latter instance there IS a form of judicial review. But not in the former.......go figure?

Forum List

Back