Kavanaugh defended who?

lennypartiv

Diamond Member
Jul 16, 2019
Which side is he on? I thought he was on the side of the good guys. We put him on the bench, after all.

---Justice Kavanaugh Defends Biden Admin---

Even after an attempted assassination (organized by senator Schumer?) the crazy radical left still has Justice Kavanaugh in it's sights.

Well maybe there is a difference when the MSM/social media almost asks to be leaned-on/directed by the dems and a dem led .gov.....They are willing accomplices to spread the dem's/feds disinformation....Like the recent "bloodbath" BS.

Up till now only Musk has bucked the system and provided reams of info on how the .gov told Twitter what to do.....And they did so willingly.

There's really no victim other than spreading disinformation to the public.

Radical democrats still think that abortion is the most important issue in the upcoming elections while it ranks about 3%. It shows how out of touch they are.

This kind of treacherous behavior by somebody who was put there by President Trump ....only because of President Trump he is there....and then he turns like a snake

...this makes me very upset.:mad-61:

This kind of treacherous behavior by somebody who was put there by President Trump ....only because of President Trump he is there....and then he turns like a snake

...this makes me very upset.:mad-61:
The question is who suggested Kavanaugh to Trump?

Navarro is going to jail today because the Supreme Court declined to hear his case. Another great day for real Americans!
You should refrain from posting to me. We have nothing to discuss.

I see you post and all I hear are farts coming out of your ass because your head is up it and you're talking. :D

Which side is he on? I thought he was on the side of the good guys. We put him on the bench, after all.

---Justice Kavanaugh Defends Biden Admin---

I always said he was the worst of all the selections on Trumps' list.

While he didn't deserve the shitstorm thrown at him, he was still the least desirable of his prospects.

Forum List

Back