Kavanaugh defended who?

Which side is he on? I thought he was on the side of the good guys. We put him on the bench, after all.

---Justice Kavanaugh Defends Biden Admin---

Republicans attempt to place impartial judges on the court.

Democrats aggressively throw radical leftists on the court. And when a judge isn't a radical leftist, they claim that Republicans are putting radical conservatives on the court when in fact they aren't that.

It's classic projection. The left wants to abuse the court, so they assume Conservatives want to abuse the court. If one side has no desire to uphold institutions, things will get ugly fast.

Kavanaugh was always an establishment plant. He helped rewrite the ACA (Obamacare) to get it passed.
Remember all those talk about repealing Obamacare from the orange loser? :auiqs.jpg:

Donald Trump said on Truth Social he is not running to terminate the Affordable Care Act but he wants to “make the ACA, or Obamacare as it’s known, much better, stronger and far less expensive.”

This kind of treacherous behavior by somebody who was put there by President Trump ....only because of President Trump he is there....and then he turns like a snake

...this makes me very upset.:mad-61:
We can never trust anybody in government. Not the Executive Branch, not the Judicial Branch and of course not the Legislative Branch.

Our Founding Fathers knew that government will always let the people down. That is the real reason we have the Second Amendment. However, we are simply to cowardly to use it for its intended purpose.

They had it right back in the day. Tar and feathering. We need to bring that back.

Which side is he on? I thought he was on the side of the good guys. We put him on the bench, after all.

---Justice Kavanaugh Defends Biden Admin---

Side? Are you off your meds? Side? Judges have sides?

This is the sickness Trump has introduced .
That orange bitch is poison to 🇺🇸 America.

Side? Are you off your meds? Side? Judges have sides?

This is the sickness Trump has introduced .
That orange bitch is poison to 🇺🇸 America.
Those two ding bats that Gay Barry appointed and that dumbass low IQ Negro that Potatohead appointed are all Leftest activists.

Forum List

Back