Terrorist Arrested in Phoenix

We need a nice strong border wall and some other measures to fight against illegal immigrations as well. A wall alone is not enough because some of these people enter the country legally but end up staying here illegally.

“The DOJ statement did not mention when or how Ahmed entered the United States.”
upload_2020-2-1_20-27-59.gif

Either way, build the wall!

The DOJ statement did not mention when or how Ahmed entered the United States.

Gee, I wonder under whose administration he entered the country?

Well, I think that is kind of irrelevant. The point is that it is and has been much too easy for illegals to enter and leave our country at will. A lot of illegals from south of the border will commit crimes and then flee back across the border so that they can't be caught and their victims never get justice.

I find it STUNNING when you tell a leftist (like my sis) that illegals are murdering 4000 americans every year...and they say "SO WHAT".

How the F*CK have we politicized the murder of Americans?

If illegals murdered a leftist American I would still be against it!

I find it STUNNING when you tell a leftist (like my sis) that illegals are murdering 4000 americans every year...and they say "SO WHAT".

How the F*CK have we politicized the murder of Americans?

If illegals murdered a leftist American I would still be against it!

I'm so grateful that I have no one in my family like that.

Well, the leftists WANT the illegals in our country so they can vote Democrat. It doesn't matter to these loons that some of these illegals murder and maim OUR citizens. It's ALL about the illegal votes to these dimwits.

Well, I think that is kind of irrelevant. The point is that it is and has been much too easy for illegals to enter and leave our country at will
It is completely relevant.
It is the battle between Obama/Hillary voters and Trump voters.

Everybody is forced to choose sides

Forum List

Back