Bloomberg to spend 10 million dollars on anti-gun lies during superbowl...

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
The ad he is putting out during the Superbowl lies......why is it that anti-gunners have to lie in order to push their agenda?

This ad uses the old lie that 18,19 and 20 year old hardened gang members are children....

Democrat Mike Bloomberg’s Anti-Gun Super Bowl Ad Makes Wildly Misleading Claims On Child Gun Deaths

However, a recent report from the Bloomberg-founded group Everytown for Gun Safety came up with that same number – but only when it included teenagers ages 18 and 19 in the calculation. Bloomberg’s advertisement makes no mention of older teenagers and suggests that the statistic is referring to younger children only. Washington Free Beacon reporter Stephen Gutowski found that once adults were removed from the calculation, the number dropped by nearly half.

Additionally, court documents from a Texas state appellate court reviewed by Fox News show that the victim referenced in the advertisement, George Kemp, was 20 years old at the time of his death.

MB was a Right Wing neo-Con in NY his whole life and he can't live with the fact that a fellow NYer outdid him.

It's ironic that MB claims in his campaign that he saved and revived NY while his entire campaign is based on him saying that everything he did in NY was wrong.

The ads will change no one's mind about anything but we get $10 million dollars of Bloomberg's money into the economy so great, spend his money.

The ad he is putting out during the Superbowl lies......why is it that anti-gunners have to lie in order to push their agenda?

This ad uses the old lie that 18,19 and 20 year old hardened gang members are children....

Democrat Mike Bloomberg’s Anti-Gun Super Bowl Ad Makes Wildly Misleading Claims On Child Gun Deaths

However, a recent report from the Bloomberg-founded group Everytown for Gun Safety came up with that same number – but only when it included teenagers ages 18 and 19 in the calculation. Bloomberg’s advertisement makes no mention of older teenagers and suggests that the statistic is referring to younger children only. Washington Free Beacon reporter Stephen Gutowski found that once adults were removed from the calculation, the number dropped by nearly half.

Additionally, court documents from a Texas state appellate court reviewed by Fox News show that the victim referenced in the advertisement, George Kemp, was 20 years old at the time of his death.
In lib la la land everyone is a child till they turn 25

obama said so

or decide they want an abortion or sex change operation

or get themselves shot in a gang war

in that case any age will do

The ads will change no one's mind about anything but we get $10 million dollars of Bloomberg's money into the economy so great, spend his money.
he could put the 10 million in the inner cities of New York City, the city he pushed for stop and frisk targeting black teens

I won’t be watching it. I haven’t watched a football game since Kapernecks bullshit attention cries.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

he could put the 10 million in the inner cities of New York City, the city he pushed for stop and frisk targeting black teens

Amazing coming from a guy who walks around with an armed security detail. Fucking Hypocrite.

I bet him a billion dollars him and his armed security morons couldn’t come to my house and disarm me.

What's worse is they won't even be funny.
Seeing y’all bitch about it is. Nice job Mike
he hates black people
bloomberg-stop-frisk-democrats-hate-black-people.jpg

Again proving he is not serious about wanting to be President.
The man is a fool and like his fellow democrats he has an intense hate for Trump and will spend millions to prove it.

Forum List

Back