Terrorist Arrested in Phoenix

I remembering watching a documentary about a 5-year-old who was lured into an abandoned building by an illegal Mexican, raped and strangled to death. He then fled the country and is still at large, as far as I know. That is inexcusable.

It is the federal government's job, as outlined in the Constitution, to protect American citizens from foreign invaders.
True. On the other hand, I do not live in a major city and most people would say I was fairly well equipped and trained to take care of myself and anyone with me, wherever I am unless I flew to get there. :113:

I wonder how many people who were murdered in the Twin Towers thought that? :eusa_think: I wonder if you would change your tune if your daughter was raped and murdered and then the Mexican perp fled over the border never to be seen or heard from again?
Where I am located, we worry more about criminal drug gang overflow from Memphis, 86 miles away. It is a real immediate, day to day problem. I thought the 9/11 terrorist came in on Pan Am or other major carrier. If my 43 year old daughter has that problem, the perp will not be heading for the boarder, he'll be heading to Memphis.

"Border".

Basically, you are saying that as long as you feel safe, you don't care if other Americans are not.

That's pretty cold.
Absolutely not. I think the Federal government should do every thing in it's power to stem the flow of terrorist and hardened criminals coming into the country. I think the wall will stop more migrants (which should also be reduced) looking for work, than criminal/terrorist elements. I also think people should exercise their 2nd amendment rights, equip themselves and learn basic strategies, tactics and most importantly, mindset of personal protection and be prepare to make that split second change to the utter ruthlessness necessary to assure the survival of themselves and those within their sphere, and I'm not talking about a self defense course at the YMCA or local dojo, That ain't self defense for adults of today's world in the mid-south. It's the way wind up in the morgue with multiple bullet wounds.

It is the federal government's job, as outlined in the Constitution, to protect American citizens from foreign invaders.
True. On the other hand, I do not live in a major city and most people would say I was fairly well equipped and trained to take care of myself and anyone with me, wherever I am unless I flew to get there. :113:

I wonder how many people who were murdered in the Twin Towers thought that? :eusa_think: I wonder if you would change your tune if your daughter was raped and murdered and then the Mexican perp fled over the border never to be seen or heard from again?
Where I am located, we worry more about criminal drug gang overflow from Memphis, 86 miles away. It is a real immediate, day to day problem. I thought the 9/11 terrorist came in on Pan Am or other major carrier. If my 43 year old daughter has that problem, the perp will not be heading for the boarder, he'll be heading to Memphis.

"Border".

Basically, you are saying that as long as you feel safe, you don't care if other Americans are not.

That's pretty cold.
Absolutely not. I think the Federal government should do every thing in it's power to stem the flow of terrorist and hardened criminals coming into the country. I think the wall will stop more migrants (which should also be reduced) looking for work, than criminal/terrorist elements. I also think people should exercise their 2nd amendment rights, equip themselves and learn basic strategies, tactics and most importantly, mindset of personal protection and be prepare to make that split second change to the utter ruthlessness necessary to assure the survival of themselves and those within their sphere, and I'm not talking about a self defense course at the YMCA or local dojo, That ain't self defense for adults of today's world in the mid-south. It's the way wind up in the morgue with multiple bullet wounds.

Seriously? Mexican drug cartels use our border as a revolving door.

It is the federal government's job, as outlined in the Constitution, to protect us from foreign invaders.

"Border".

That's pretty cold.

It is the federal government's job, as outlined in the Constitution, to protect us from foreign invaders.
Seriously, which part of my post where, I stated "I think the Federal government should do every thing in it's power to stem the flow of terrorist and hardened criminals coming into the country." did you miss or not understand? I just do not think the Mexican border is where most of the terrorist enter the country and I think actual criminal elements can and do get around, over or under or through the walls we already have on a daily basis, bordering California, in particular, and probably the border in other states. How far you willing to go? Shall we build the wall, mine the 50 meters on our side for the full length and have 24/7 full border drone surveillance? Walls alone keep honest people out and that's all. Build it. I don't care. I will not miss the the money spent. But, don't think for a second you are solving the crime problem you describe, and most terrorist fly tourist class

"Border".

That's pretty cold.

Seriously, which part of my post where, I stated "I think the Federal government should do every thing in it's power to stem the flow of terrorist and hardened criminals coming into the country." did you miss or not understand? I just do not think the Mexican border is where most of the terrorist enter the country and I think actual criminal elements can and do get around, over or under or through the walls we already have on a daily basis, bordering California, in particular, and probably the border in other states. How far you willing to go? Shall we build the wall, mine the 50 meters on our side for the full length and have 24/7 full border drone surveillance? Walls alone keep honest people out and that's all. Build it. I don't care. I will not miss the the money spent. But, don't think for a second you are solving the crime problem you describe, and most terrorist fly tourist class

So what are you arguing about then?

I am willing to go as far as it takes to stem and control this problem.

"Border".

That's pretty cold.

So what are you arguing about then?

I am willing to go as far as it takes to stem and control this problem.
Were probably closer on this one, but not eye to eye than some we have discussed, but I have a 3:15 wakeup and an early flight. Catch all yall in a week or so. Headed for deep snow and high altitudes.

Forum List

Back