Terrorism no Threat to the USA

hauke

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2015
Terrorism is no threat to the USA, certainly not to USA citizens.

in the last 15 years scince the world trade center attack.

about 2000 USA citizens died world wide to terrorist attacks, thats non US military or security or private military US citizens.

of these about 398 US citizens died in the USA

meanwhile random shootings killed 23 000 USA citizens.

USA police killed 123 674 USA citizens

car accidents killed 1 405 000 citizens..

gangland shooting 257329

so terrorists which get all the news acctually did nothing.

even the dead in the twin towers don t really matter compared to car accidents

about 2000 USA citizens died world wide to terrorist attacks, thats non US military or security or private military US citizens.

gangland shooting 257329

:rolleyes-41: :uhoh3:

people who come to the USA to be terroists... become USA Citizens, and don t want to be terrorists anymore

they come from theocratic dictator states to the USA .. and are free.....

no more trrorists... usa good#

about 99.9 % of terrorists send to the USA decide not to be terrorists anymore

and the remaining are utter morons incapable to assemble a simple bomb from free available components

they can t even build bombs, they are that dumb

Last edited:

gangland shooting 257329

What a stupid and childishly biased left wing thread. Bad things don't justify bad things and there is no risk/reward (motor vehicles) involved in terrorism or gang shootings. The only acceptable number for those is zero.

1 bomb in 5 years ... 1,6 million immigrants... either not a terrorist or utterly stupid

That's 398 more than otherwise would have died, no?
So, you are a sympathizer with Islamic terrorism as the title of your thread indicates it. Most experts have the opinion that Islamic terrorism is a threat to the U.S.
This article linked below was written by Dr. Sebastian Gorka
ISIS: The Threat to the United States

Dr. Gorka's credentials are linked below.
Excerpt from the link: "Dr. Gorka advises and briefs at the highest levels to US Special Operations Command, US Army Special Operations Command, and NATO. He is a frequent guest lecturer at institutions such as the FBI, the John F. Kennedy Special Warfare Center and School (Fort Bragg), is lead instructor for US Special Operations Command's Combating Terrorism course, and recently briefed the National Intelligence Council (ODNI) and the CIA."
Sebastian Gorka

The question is: Who I should believe? You or Dr. Gorka?

Last edited:

gangland shooting 257329

That's interesting. Link?

Nearly 100,000 a year?
Sounds like liberal bad math.

i acctually invented the numbers, the fact you thought that they might be real shows my intention :

i wanted the numbers to be about real. and yes about 100 000 people in the usa die of traffic accidents each year, that number is pretty solid. and to complain about 30 people a year dying of terrorists a year while about 250 000 die of accidents and bad behaviour otherwise, its just silly.

i invented these numbers by remembering stats and trying to invent numbers which seem random in the range of the real numbers as i remembered them

Last edited:
i acctually invented the numbers, the fact you thought that they might be real shows my intention :

i wanted the numbers to be about real. and yes about 100 000 people in the usa die of traffic accidents each year, that number is pretty solid. and to complain about 30 people a year dying of terrorists a year while about 250 000 die of accidents and bad behaviour otherwise, its just silly.

i invented these numbers by remembering stats and trying to invent numbers which seem random in the range of the real numbers as i remembered them
Stop huffing the spray paint. We don't need to accommodate extremists, how many more need to die before it's a problem for you, here and in europe?

people who come to the USA to be terroists... become USA Citizens, and don t want to be terrorists anymore

they come from theocratic dictator states to the USA .. and are free.....

no more trrorists... usa good#

about 99.9 % of terrorists send to the USA decide not to be terrorists anymore

and the remaining are utter morons incapable to assemble a simple bomb from free available components

they can t even build bombs, they are that dumb

:rolleyes-41: :uhoh3: :wine::spinner:

1 bomb in 5 years ... 1,6 million immigrants... either not a terrorist or utterly stupid

You are utterly stupid, how old are you, are you 10 years-old or something?

Your comments are exceptionally juvenile, as has already been mentioned.

How is that silly? Why are you supporting Islamist terrorism? Do you like the Islamic Jihad?

How is that silly? Why are you supporting Islamist terrorism? Do you like the Islamic Jihad?

It's the Leftist fashion, supporting Islamic terrorism, deflecting away from Islamic terrorism, apologising for Islamic terrorism.

im not deflecting from islamist terror i just think its insignificant.

theres much more right wing terror then islamicterror, so are you deflecting from right wing terror ? im sure you are you just want to ignore the neonazis and ku klux clan

you are using basicly non existing islam terror to ignore the fact that theres wide spread racist terror in the USA

you are using the non existing islamic terrorists to ignore white racist terror

my sugestion to black americans : if they want islamic terrorism : give it to them. do it

kill all corruption destroy the sickness

Last edited:
im not deflecting from islamist terror i just think its insignificant.

theres much more right wing terror then islamicterror, so are you deflecting from right wing terror ? im sure you are you just want to ignore the neonazis and ku klux clan

you are using basicly non existing islam terror to ignore the fact that theres wide spread racist terror in the USA

you are using the non existing islamic terrorists to ignore white racist terror

my sugestion to black americans : if they want islamic terrorism : give it to them. do it

kill all corruption destroy the sickness
That's odd; Hauke doesn't sound like a muslim name.

If you're intention was to prove you're stupidity, you nailed it.

No, I didn't think they were real. So your intention was to lie, to make Muslim terrorism seem like nothing?

and yes about 100 000 people in the usa die of traffic accidents each year

Nope. Wrong. Not even close.

Progressives are so secure in their ignorance that they now feel that the effort to actually do research is so troublesome that they would rather simply make shit up. They go into a discussion with the intent to lie now. They're useless reptiles.

hauke, you are now in competition with guno as "most stupid member" of this forum.

And you did it with just this one thread.

You lied, and then you admitted you lied.

The thread should be shut down, and if it were up to me you would be banned for at least a week for this.

gangland shooting 257329

I am still new around here but where is the ignorant emoji to rate this post?

Forum List

Back