Tennessee to make it more difficult to protest by making obstructing highway a felony gives immunity to drivers who mistakenly kill folks in the way

bear513

Diamond Member
Reaction score
protesting is a sacred right. this is the wrong choice, my friends

Fuckin' tRumplings have lost all touch with reality. Legalizing murder for protesting? In another thread they're telling me the saudi prince's murder of a journalist is just capital punishment, and they're still cheering on that murdering little shit rittenhouse.

They're all insane.
Your right ends where my begins

AFrench2

Diamond Member
Reaction score
gives immunity to drivers who mistakenly kill folks in the way-TopicTitle

"Officer, I swear, I thought that huge protest full of human beings was a deer! Whoops!"

Crepitus

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Fuckin' tRumplings have lost all touch with reality. Legalizing murder for protesting? In another thread they're telling me the saudi prince's murder of a journalist is just capital punishment, and they're still cheering on that murdering little shit rittenhouse.

They're all insane.
Looks like we have another retard!!!!

First, you're defending idiots' "right to play in traffic" (NOT a smart thing to do, since you just might get your ass run over)....

In addition, if you're a pedophile (like Rosenbaum) it's not very smart to chase an armed teen....

(Just call the shooting natural selection, per Darwin)...

Likewise if you have any other record for violent felonies...

The Men Shot in Kenosha Were Convicted Criminals Who Were Shot While Acting Like Criminals – RedState
Oh, the irony.
The irony that doing stupid shit can get you hurt???

Get over it....
That's not irony Son.

Crepitus

Diamond Member
Reaction score

They're all insane.
Your right ends where my begins
Duh fuckin' shit you mental midget!!! I've only been tryin to explain that to you uneducated "FREEDUMB" types for 4+ years!!!

Crepitus

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Those were not protestors.
Neither are the subhuman pieces of shit whose side you openly take against that of actual human beings.

Anyone who finds his ability to travel being blocked by subhuman pieces of shit who purport to be “protesting” has every reason and right to assume that these subhuman pieces of shit are comparable to, and have the same intentions, as those who attacked Reginald Denney, and to react accordingly.
As usual you tRumplings are champing at the bit to murder someone.
Stay off my car.
The bill doesn't say anything about people getting on your old hoopty.

Crepitus

Diamond Member
Reaction score

They're all insane.
How is accidentally hitting and killing some douchebag who's trying to block traffic "murder"?
How long do you think it will be after this passes that someone is killed "accidentally"?

Canon Shooter

Diamond Member
Reaction score

They're all insane.
How is accidentally hitting and killing some douchebag who's trying to block traffic "murder"?
How long do you think it will be after this passes that someone is killed "accidentally"?
Hey, can't happen if idiots don't try blocking traffic, right?

San Souci

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Blocking right of way is NOT a right. Do not brake for Rioters!

San Souci

Diamond Member
Reaction score

They're all insane.
Who cares? Didn't their mamas tell 'em to look both ways? (snicker)

Death Angel

Diamond Member
Reaction score

If they are blocking traffic they are NOT PEACEFULLY PROTESTING

Crepitus

Diamond Member
Reaction score

They're all insane.
I predict less than 6 months before someone's defense is "I thought he was going to...".

Crepitus

Diamond Member
Reaction score

They're all insane.
Just champing at the bit for your chance to murder someone, aren't you.

bear513

Diamond Member
Reaction score

They're all insane.
I predict less than 6 months before someone's defense is "I thought he was going to...".
^ sexist

bear513

Diamond Member
Reaction score

They're all insane.
Just champing at the bit for your chance to murder someone, aren't you.
Don't protest in the streets

Canon Shooter

Diamond Member
Reaction score

They're all insane.
Meh, maybe.

Then again, if protestors stay out of the street, there won't be a problem...

Crepitus

Diamond Member
Reaction score

They're all insane.
^ sexist
Some days, I see your posts and I think "that guys a little misguided, but at least he has a brain and uses it occasionally".

Other times, like today, I see your posts and think "just how many braincells did he kill last night?"

Crepitus

Diamond Member
Reaction score

They're all insane.
Meh, maybe.

Then again, if protestors stay out of the street, there won't be a problem...
Would you rather your front yard?

bear513

Diamond Member
Reaction score

They're all insane.
^ sexist
Some days, I see your posts and I think "that guys a little misguided, but at least he has a brain and uses it occasionally".

Other times, like today, I see your posts and think "just how many braincells did he kill last night?"
I will take that as a compliment.

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List