Tennessee to make it more difficult to protest by making obstructing highway a felony gives immunity to drivers who mistakenly kill folks in the way

Looks like we have another retard!!!!

First, you're defending idiots' "right to play in traffic" (NOT a smart thing to do, since you just might get your ass run over)....

In addition, if you're a pedophile (like Rosenbaum) it's not very smart to chase an armed teen....

(Just call the shooting natural selection, per Darwin)...

Likewise if you have any other record for violent felonies...

The Men Shot in Kenosha Were Convicted Criminals Who Were Shot While Acting Like Criminals – RedState

Subhuman filth such as Crapitus fully support the right of other subhuman pieces of shit to commit violent crimes against actual human beings, but are completely opposed to any right of those human beings to employ any violence's to defend themselves against subhuman pieces of shit such as Crapitus.

As usual you tRumplings are champing at the bit to murder someone.

There's a very easy way that your side can completely foil any such intentions that you might attribute to us actual human beings.

All you have to do is refrain from behaving like subhuman criminal shit, especially in ways that threaten the safety and freedom of actual human beings.

Of course, one might just as well ask a pig not to wallow in mud, as to ask your kind to attempt to behave like actual human beings instead of acting like violent subhuman criminal pieces of shit.

There's a very easy way that your side can completely foil any such intentions that you might attribute to us actual human beings.
You're a tRumpling, not an actual human being. A paper mache cut out of a person, your whole reason for existence is to repeat lies and act as cannon fodder. You will be wadded up and discarded as soon as you are inconvenient.

Protesting maybe a sacred right but don't block traffic
Your parents even taught you to never play in the streets.
Excellent move in Tennessee by the state Legislators
Then the government has to provide space near every government building, large enough to handle protesters, peaceably assembling, to redress grievances of government. If the government doesn't provide enough room around each government office, then people are forced to overflow into the streets.

You're a tRumpling, not an actual human being. A paper mache cut out of a person, your whole reason for existence is to repeat lies and act as cannon fodder. You will be wadded up and discarded as soon as you are inconvenient.

You openly defend the “rights” of subhuman pieces of shit to engage in behavior that needlessly and unjustifiably harms, or endangers actual human beings, or threatens their safety and freedom of human beings; and you consistently oppose the right of human beings to defend themselves against these subhuman pieces of criminal shit.

This leaves you in no rational position to cast aspersions at anyone's humanity, mine nor anyone else's.

You are a piece of shit, who shall be known by the company that you keep.

Go fuck yourself.

When I was very young my parents told me don't play near the road

Sound advice, I've taught our children the same.

If you have a beef use proper channels, acting an ass disrupting people who don't give a shit about your whines is wrong

Get it front of me? You'll likely have Michlean tattooed on your forehead

You openly defend the “rights²[ of subhuman pieces of shit to engage in behavior that needlessly and unjustifiably harms, or endangers actual human beings, or threatens their safety and freedom of human beings; and you consistently oppose the right of human beings to defend themselves aga8inst these subhuman pieces of criminal shit.
No, I don't. All those capitol insurgents belong in jail, right alongside rittenhouse and those whack-jobs who were lionized for pointing loaded weapons at peaceful protesters.

No, I don't. All those capitol insurgents belong in jail, right alongside rittenhouse and those whack-jobs who were lionized for pointing loaded weapons at peaceful protesters.

Everyone knows what your kind means when you speak of “peaceful protesters”.

CNN_Mostly_Peaceful_Protests_Banner.jpg

protesting is a sacred right. this is the wrong choice, my friends

Fuckin' tRumplings have lost all touch with reality. Legalizing murder for protesting? In another thread they're telling me the saudi prince's murder of a journalist is just capital punishment, and they're still cheering on that murdering little shit rittenhouse.

They're all insane.
Hurting or killing someone who is in the process of threatening your well being or life shouldn't be a crime. When violent rioters are crawling all over your car trying to get in, feeling that your life or well being is threatened is natural and defending yourself shouldn't be a crime.

Hurting or killing someone who is in the process of threatening your well being or life shouldn't be a crime. When violent rioters are crawling all over your car trying to get in, feeling that your life or well being is threatened is natural and defending yourself shouldn't be a crime.

That makes perfect sense from the point of view of human beings. The problem with Crapitus is that he is opposed to actual human beings, instead choosing to take the side of violent, destructive, subhuman pieces of shit who commit crimes against actual human beings. Of course he thinks it should be a crime for any human being to defend himself, his safety, his freedom, his property, against subhuman pieces of shit such as himself.

Fuckin' tRumplings have lost all touch with reality. Legalizing murder for protesting? In another thread they're telling me the saudi prince's murder of a journalist is just capital punishment, and they're still cheering on that murdering little shit rittenhouse.

They're all insane.
Not what the bill is about.

Try again

They're all insane.
Looks like we have another retard!!!!

First, you're defending idiots' "right to play in traffic" (NOT a smart thing to do, since you just might get your ass run over)....

In addition, if you're a pedophile (like Rosenbaum) it's not very smart to chase an armed teen....

(Just call the shooting natural selection, per Darwin)...

Likewise if you have any other record for violent felonies...

The Men Shot in Kenosha Were Convicted Criminals Who Were Shot While Acting Like Criminals – RedState
Oh, the irony.
The irony that doing stupid shit can get you hurt???

Get over it....

Well, it still wouldn't be a safe bet to run people over even if this passes. There are many scenarios where it would be easy for the prosecution to prove that you did intentionally run people over.

Protesting maybe a sacred right but don't block traffic
Your parents even taught you to never play in the streets.
Excellent move in Tennessee by the state Legislators
Then the government has to provide space near every government building, large enough to handle protesters, peaceably assembling, to redress grievances of government. If the government doesn't provide enough room around each government office, then people are forced to overflow into the streets.
Maybe Pelosi can be generous and give the Democrats' paid protestors a place to "peacefully assemble" in front of the US Capitol....

And since Biden and Harris backed those protestors, they should open the front lawn of the White House to them!!!!!

Those were not protestors.

Neither are the subhuman pieces of shit whose side you openly take against that of actual human beings.

Anyone who finds his ability to travel being blocked by subhuman pieces of shit who purport to be “protesting” has every reason and right to assume that these subhuman pieces of shit are comparable to, and have the same intentions, as those who attacked Reginald Denney, and to react accordingly.
As usual you tRumplings are champing at the bit to murder someone.
Stay off my car.

I would never support looking ahead see protestors and hitting the gas. That said, we have seen within the last year dumb asses that failed to think ahead, plan intelligent routes, look ahead and stupidly end of surrounded by people stopping their cars, beating on the cars and threatening the occupants. If forced to make a decision is such a situation, I will choose myself and any occupants of my car that are riding under my protection. Regarding both the attackers and the car driver as stupid, the occupants don't choose the route. Got to go with protecting those that simply wish to survive being in their car at the wrong place at the wrong time. Protestors can choose not to attack. If it is your family in the vehicle, you got no chaise. Risking your life, freedom, and all your assets due to passive legal allowance of attack you in your car under freedom of protestors to surround and attack is a non-starter. I live in Tennessee, hope I remain rational enough to avoid protests and situations like that, and would regret it if involved, but support the legislation.

They're all insane.

How is accidentally hitting and killing some douchebag who's trying to block traffic "murder"?

Forum List

Back