Tennessee is getting close to constitutional carry! Should your state?

Nope--I just asked my coworker who carries. She said there are no licenses or permits involved. So we are already a Constitutional Carry state (you do have to be 21).
Constitutional carry is also open carry. Its not the same.
Well I know we've got "open carry" 'cuz some dweeb came into the local diner one morning toting his pistol on his hip trying to look cool. Only time I've ever seen it but it's obviously legal.

If needing to be 21 prevents it from being a Constitutional Carry state, so be it.

Actually they need to raise the age to around 30 and higher than that is best.
Since in Maine you can take your three year old hunting in the woods and lots of junior high kids are getting their first buck, I don't think that would go over well here.

What does that have to do with concealed or open carry? Do you see three year olds needing to carry guns around stores and malls in Maine for some reason? In pedophile faggot-ridden San Francisco and LA, yes, children probably do need to carry firearms.

Nope--I just asked my coworker who carries. She said there are no licenses or permits involved. So we are already a Constitutional Carry state (you do have to be 21).
Constitutional carry is also open carry. Its not the same.
Well I know we've got "open carry" 'cuz some dweeb came into the local diner one morning toting his pistol on his hip trying to look cool. Only time I've ever seen it but it's obviously legal.

If needing to be 21 prevents it from being a Constitutional Carry state, so be it.

Actually they need to raise the age to around 30 and higher than that is best.
Since in Maine you can take your three year old hunting in the woods and lots of junior high kids are getting their first buck, I don't think that would go over well here.

What does that have to do with concealed or open carry? Do you see three year olds needing to carry guns around stores and malls in Maine for some reason? In pedophile faggot-ridden San Francisco and LA, yes, children probably do need to carry firearms.
I didn't know you were ONLY talking about open or concealed carry. I thought you were talking about buying guns for some reason. My bad. Sorry.

My coworker said there is no license or permit required when you buy a gun here. I also know that a year or two ago they did away with a permit for concealed carry. That's all I can tell you.

Same here. No permit required.
Gun registration is optional.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
How you guys doing for gun deaths?
We used to be pretty low, comparatively. This year, though, there have been more than usual. We'll see.

I guess it depends on what part of the state you’re in. In southern Vermont (Rutland area) is a high drug use high violence area.

Up north, where I live there are very few gun murders.

The drug problem here is much worse than guns.

Here, too. But like you said, drug use/selling leads to gun deaths. Pretty much anytime there is a homicide in Maine that isn't domestic violence, our first guess is "drugs."
What leads to both is the break down of family caused by welfare.. end welfare
A restrictive family is what leads to experimenting with drugs. Welfare does not break up a family like religion does.

Same here. No permit required.
Gun registration is optional.

We used to be pretty low, comparatively. This year, though, there have been more than usual. We'll see.

I guess it depends on what part of the state you’re in. In southern Vermont (Rutland area) is a high drug use high violence area.

Here, too. But like you said, drug use/selling leads to gun deaths. Pretty much anytime there is a homicide in Maine that isn't domestic violence, our first guess is "drugs."
A restrictive family is what leads to experimenting with drugs. Welfare does not break up a family like religion does.
How many broken families did we have in 1930? Compared to today? Hmmm

Last edited:

Your question is as stupid as the look of the bozo in your avatar. In the 30's we had just about complete welfare for the masses due to the wall street collapse.

View attachment 312001 Constitutional carry is moving forward in Tennessee! The legislation passed out of its first committee this week.

I think trump should mandate this! 10th amendment says we can ignore the federal mandates and acts that diminish the constitution!
God bless

One CCA. Should be good to carry in all 50 states.

View attachment 312002
Concealed carry is not a right.

Tell it to George, Crazy Lady, either way, I prefer open carry anyway.

One way or the other, I'll be carrying and you won't.

washinggun.jpg

Your question is as stupid as the look of the bozo in your avatar. In the 30's we had just about complete welfare for the masses due to the wall street collapse.
Yes we got welfare in the 1930’s.. now answer my question

View attachment 312001 Constitutional carry is moving forward in Tennessee! The legislation passed out of its first committee this week.

I think trump should mandate this! 10th amendment says we can ignore the federal mandates and acts that diminish the constitution!
God bless

View attachment 312002
I would stop infringeing

Fuck the law!

If I felt that threatened by everyday life that I needed to carry a gun, I would carry a gun.

Fuck the law!

If I felt that threatened by everyday life that I needed to carry a gun, I would carry a gun.
Tell the thousands of blacks sitting in jail across the country for possession,, Boston is automatic 2 years

God bless

View attachment 312002
Nope. Open and concealed are

I live in Tennessee and am licensed to carry. I do not support every non trained idiot walking around with a pistol in his pocket. I have no problem with intelligent gun regulation. Constitutional carry, as it is called, is not intelligent gun regulation.

Already have it here, and guess what, you would be lucky to see more than one person a month actually carrying one, and most businesses have posted signs saying they don't want them on their properties. As for 'open carry', that silly infantilism is just for fantasizing tards and drunks and serves no purpose at all re safety and deterrence of anything, it just provides more ammo and weapons for the crazies to grab when Goober has his back turned while squeezing the tomatoes.

If they are properly carrying concealed, how would you know anyway?

Agree, open carry does fit "infantile", good word for it.

Yes KY had it for a while now.

I'm both pro and con. Basically its a God given right. In a civilized world however? I dunno, like to think we are.

Already have it here, and guess what, you would be lucky to see more than one person a month actually carrying one, and most businesses have posted signs saying they don't want them on their properties. As for 'open carry', that silly infantilism is just for fantasizing tards and drunks and serves no purpose at all re safety and deterrence of anything, it just provides more ammo and weapons for the crazies to grab when Goober has his back turned while squeezing the tomatoes.

I'm both pro and con. Basically its a God given right. In a civilized world however? I dunno, like to think we are.
I live in Tennessee, am properly licensed and do carry concealed. I have seen far to many people on ranges and in their yards that have no business carrying a loaded weapon in public. I support anyone getting training, completing the classwork and testing, qualifying on the range and feel confident in their most basic ability and familiarization with the laws, and responsibilities of carrying and utilizing their weapon, without being a danger to themselves and others. I do not support constitutional carry.

We have open carry here; I've only seen one person carrying one openly so far.

[/QUOTE]

I support concealed carry, for people who have some kind of fairly rigorous safety training.

Open carry is not tactically sound; any psycho can see you have a weapon, and just stalk you and make a grab for it when your guard is down, and you're squeezing the tomatoes or something; it makes no sense to open carry, and it's just a big frigging deal to fetishists who want to show off their toys. It doesn't deter nutjobs; even cops don't deter nutjobs. I would not want anyone to know I'm armed in a public setting. We don't need Goober running around with his collection of rifles and sidearms and combat knives, pulling his new mail order 81mm surplus mortar behind him in his lil red wagon just to get a loaf of bread in a store; they're just nutjobs themselves.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back