Tennessee governor taunts California after 2 more companies move corporate offices to TN

At this rate they will catch up to Cali's GDP by the year 3535 :21::21::21::21:

Yeah, just wait until they try to get the goobers to produce anything.

What a doofus.. Statement from start-up Pilot PR person..,..

San Francisco tech startup Pilot.com is expanding to Nashville
Since 2014, at least eight San Francisco companies have opened Nashville offices: Eventbrite, Google, Lyft, Postmates, Houzz, Wonolo, KeepTruckin and NomNomNow.

Another California-based company, Mitsubishi North America, announced Tuesday that it will move its U.S. administrative headquarters to Franklin.

Jessica McKellar, founder of Pilot.com, said the city's schools and workforce attracted the company.

"The city has great schools, attracts incredible, diverse talent, and is making smart investments to support its burgeoning startup scene," McKellar said. "I also know first-hand that it's a great place to live and raise a family."

Yep.. that's why I checked out of Cali. Could have moved anywhere, but saw the beauty and cost of living differences and nationally ranked public schools and stopped looking.. I've also been active in the Nashville Technology incubation projects in conjunction with Vanderbilt..

I just hope we don't get over-run by the stampede... It was a great secret when I discovered it...

the 2 + years ive been down here .....ive been seeing alot of new yankee license plates in the woods lemme tell ya
Today alone I was out all day i spotted 2 NY license plates ...they better not vote dem ...the hillbillies will bury ya where no one will ever find your body :20:

NY, NJ ,PEnn ...midwest also illinois and ohio

It's ironic that New York has a program to lure businesses with tax breaks but maybe the companies sense that it is a phony ploy and it doesn't work.

Honda and Volkswagen expanding fast is tenn

Why??

Because of white straight Protestant voters more so in Tenn

the 2 + years ive been down here .....ive been seeing alot of new yankee license plates in the woods lemme tell ya
Today alone I was out all day i spotted 2 NY license plates ...they better not vote dem ...the hillbillies will bury ya where no one will ever find your body :20:

NY, NJ ,PEnn ...midwest also illinois and ohio

dude, it has always been that way. Nothing new. Have you never heard of a snowbird?

Winning sucks doesn't it? I'm not happy about all the urbanization around here, but you can't put up a decent vetting and immigration process around all of middle Tennessee.. And all the Cali refugees have such stories, it would break my hurt to turn them away....

My buds LEFT in the San Fran/Silicon Valley area are tired of getting their cars keyed by activists that don't appreciate their business....

It's ironic that New York has a program to lure businesses with tax breaks but maybe the companies sense that it is a phony ploy and it doesn't work.

The Catholics and Jews there in NY vote more liberal so the wise are fleeing to Tenn

Yeah, just wait until they try to get the goobers to produce anything.

What a doofus.. Statement from start-up Pilot PR person..,..

San Francisco tech startup Pilot.com is expanding to Nashville
Since 2014, at least eight San Francisco companies have opened Nashville offices: Eventbrite, Google, Lyft, Postmates, Houzz, Wonolo, KeepTruckin and NomNomNow.

Another California-based company, Mitsubishi North America, announced Tuesday that it will move its U.S. administrative headquarters to Franklin.

Jessica McKellar, founder of Pilot.com, said the city's schools and workforce attracted the company.

"The city has great schools, attracts incredible, diverse talent, and is making smart investments to support its burgeoning startup scene," McKellar said. "I also know first-hand that it's a great place to live and raise a family."

Yep.. that's why I checked out of Cali. Could have moved anywhere, but saw the beauty and cost of living differences and nationally ranked public schools and stopped looking.. I've also been active in the Nashville Technology incubation projects in conjunction with Vanderbilt..

I just hope we don't get over-run by the stampede... It was a great secret when I discovered it...

Big mistake.

If only we could get more drivers to leave California. Alas...they keep coming.
Illegals....enjoy the crime and poverty!
The downside, of course, is that they have to live in Tennessee.
What's wrong with Tn? Eastern Tn is BEAUTIFUL! Wife and I are gonna go to Nashville for our anniversary MAYBE next year...we have lived there as well...wish we had stayed

Nah they never work ...New yorks a friggin disaster.
A while ago they were trying to lure nano tech companies up around Albany

they have "economic zones" in the 5 boroughs but these days owners make more money turning their buildings into lofts and loft spaces ...
Regs and taxes still a horror show for any one doing 1 to 100 million a year
Trumps looking to cut federal regs back to 1960's levels hes going to push that for reelection

Winning sucks doesn't it? I'm not happy about all the urbanization around here, but you can't put up a decent vetting and immigration process around all of middle Tennessee.. And all the Cali refugees have such stories, it would break my hurt to turn them away....

My buds LEFT in the San Fran/Silicon Valley area are tired of getting their cars keyed by activists that don't appreciate their business....
Hey I think Cali is turning into a cesspool also, it’s just a totally classless move by someone who should know better. I expect that shit from you, but not from a top elected official. Oh well, it’s the Trump no class era. Waddaya gonna do?

Forum List

Back