Tennessee broke coronavirus death record today

At least that's what is reported. Yesterday it was reported that 1 in 98 people in California had the virus and our hospitals are overwhelmed. Neither is true. The report from Tennessee is equally true?

I'm starting to think this isn't just a blue state thing.
Sad for my state. But you are correct. Our case load has been going steady up for weeks and as the case load climbs, so goes the dead rate. To your point, today shows 6 our of the 7 states with the highest number of new cases are indeed RED states, including Tennessee. We are under masking order in businesses in my town of Jackson and have been back on it for over a week.
1595557733121.png

1595557733121.png

Case loads go up when all deaths of whatever cause are classified as Wuflu deaths. Sometimes the lying democrats go through old records to rewrite death certificates changing the cause of death to flu deaths.

Once murder victims get the cause of death chsnged to wuflu will those guilty verdicts have to be changed? After all they weren't murdered. They died of the Democrat flu! Let those killers out!!!

At least that's what is reported. Yesterday it was reported that 1 in 98 people in California had the virus and our hospitals are overwhelmed. Neither is true. The report from Tennessee is equally true?
Afraid it is pretty much true here. We went for several months here in jackson with cases confirmed between below 300 infections and only 2 deaths in Jackson, Madison county till around beginning of month. Been been losing a average of 1 a day for the last week and case count jumping up over 562. Mind you, active cases in Madison County, according to the state site is only around 218, but that is a huge number increase compared to last month. More people on ventilator at Jackon, Madison County general than any time since this mess started. We are not a large population county, probably not over 98,000 people, and not the heart of the spread. Memphis and middle TN including Nashville much worse.

It is inevitable............the virus will run it's course........just as it already has in places like New York and New Jersey.......while they may not be finished yet........enough have had it to stop the spikes with the flat lines there.

The DNC ran those places..............lock downs.............masks..............didn't matter......the virus doesn't care.......and most don't know they even had it...............

This is how pandemics ALWAYS WORK........no matter how people bitch and whine lately about it.

They've probably been going through old death records for a month and just got around to reporting them as Covid deaths.
Your conspiracy theories are awkward now that Trump canceled the Florida convention and pretends to like wearing masks.
Or is he wearing masks to prevent dying by car accident?

It is inevitable............the virus will run it's course........just as it already has in places like New York and New Jersey.......while they may not be finished yet........enough have had it to stop the spikes with the flat lines there.

The DNC ran those places..............lock downs.............masks..............didn't matter......the virus doesn't care.......and most don't know they even had it...............

This is how pandemics ALWAYS WORK........no matter how people bitch and whine lately about it.
Desantis runs Florida and Trump canceled on him. Fail.

Desantis runs Florida and Trump canceled on him. Fail.
You can't read.............I said with the Draconian measures there it didn't matter.........all this HYPE......and shut down again..........only makes this last longer.

It WILL RUN IT'S COURSE PERIOD............get over it and stop Fear Mongering......the death rate is way lower than originally projected.........

Go hide under your bed.

Not one single death in Tenn is atributed to any other cause.
:auiqs.jpg:

Two bullet wounds to the back of the head....covid.
Motorcycle accident - covid. I've only seen two covid deaths. One was an 87 year old man that had COPD and had been on a ventilator for some time. The other was a 20 year old fentanyl overdose who died on his way to the hospital.

Not one single death in Tenn is atributed to any other cause.
:auiqs.jpg:

Two bullet wounds to the back of the head....covid.
I've only seen two covid deaths.
You go around staring at people who are dying? Odd.

Forum List

Back