The Murdochs are not on your side.

Wintw

Silver Member
Jul 31, 2016
Rupert Murdoch and his family are not on your side FOX News Fans. This needs to be acknowledged and information about it spread. While one of his sons Lachlan Murdoch has bought the most expensive house known to mankind at value and worth of 48 million U.S. dollars it is his stepmother, Jerry Hall (Mick Jaggers SUPPOSED former wife), who said that FOX News became something that they never meant it to be. This along with the fact that it is Rupert's children whom are known not only to be left-wingers but have every intention to make FOX News into a left wing station. The understanding is that it will gradually happen over time assuming that it hasn't or isn't in the process of become as such already. I cannot believe I had to listen to Mark Levin on his radio program yesterday suck up to Rupert hearing how he thinks he is such an impressive and intelligent guy. Of all people I would have to question. Pathetic.

Rupert Murdoch and his family are not on your side FOX News Fans. This needs to be acknowledged and information about it spread. While one of his sons Lachlan Murdoch has bought the most expensive house known to mankind at value and worth of 48 million U.S. dollars it is his stepmother, Jerry Hall, who said that FOX News became something that they never meant it to be. This along with the fact that it is Rupert's children whom are known not only to be left-wingers but have every intention to make FOX News into a left wing station. The understanding is that it will gradually happen over time assuming that it hasn't or isn't in the process of become as such already. I cannot believe I had to listen to Mark Levin on his radio program yesterday suck up to Rupert hearing how he thinks he is such an impressive and intelligent guy. Of all people I would have to question. Pathetic.
I watch One America News they're more conservative than Fox News is now and i think Tucker Carlson,Sean Hannity and Laura Ingraham will take their talk shows to OAN when their contracts expire with Fox News. Ruppert Murdock's sons want to turn Fox News into another CNN and are extremely liberal.

• Banned
Rupert Murdoch and his family are not on your side FOX News Fans. This needs to be acknowledged and information about it spread. While one of his sons Lachlan Murdoch has bought the most expensive house known to mankind at value and worth of 48 million U.S. dollars it is his stepmother, Jerry Hall, who said that FOX News became something that they never meant it to be. This along with the fact that it is Rupert's children whom are known not only to be left-wingers but have every intention to make FOX News into a left wing station. The understanding is that it will gradually happen over time assuming that it hasn't or isn't in the process of become as such already. I cannot believe I had to listen to Mark Levin on his radio program yesterday suck up to Rupert hearing how he thinks he is such an impressive and intelligent guy. Of all people I would have to question. Pathetic.
I watch One America News they're more conservative than Fox News is now and i think Tucker Carlson,Sean Hannity and Laura Ingraham will take their talk shows to OAN when their contracts expire with Fox News. Ruppert Murdock's sons want to turn Fox News into another CNN and are extremely liberal.

What is THAT?! And why have never heard of it? Who ever they are failing PROFOUNDLY of informing anyone who they are or where to find them in whatever format.

There are two orders of people on earth and "race" has nothing to do with it, nor wealth, nor military power.
There are the above average intelligence and those who need to be protected from them.
If any group could be called "evil" (a term that should be rejected as purely theological), it is those of "genius" level with little sign of empathy for their brothers and sisters.
If the "rich" were truly intelligent (and truly on our side), no redistribution plans would be under consideration by anyone. It is not workable to try to forcefully redistribute, but as long as there is this enormous disparity, some will always be ready to promote the idea.

1. I watch only a few minutes of TV news each day, and it is always FOX.

2. I stopped watching MSNBC and CNN after the inauguration, for they were no longer giving the news, but views instead.

3. Yes, I can believe that Mr. Murdoch's sons may be interested in one thing: making money. So if they feel that being liberal will attract more eyeballs, then they will go in that direction.

4. I cannot think of a single objective and informative media source in this country, so -- like lots of other people -- I no longer "keep up with the news." I just read the headlines on Google News and a few other websites.

5. I hope that FOX or some other outlet will report what the Biden administration does, for the liberal media will obviously adore him (or more accurately his woke Vice President) as they did the 44th President. They will do everything possible to burnish the reputation of the nominal President and his Vice President, the power behind the throne.

Forum List

Back