Tennesseans please flush this disgusting cretin out of office.

You can do much better than this.

Tennessee Democratic Congressman Steve Cohen called Attorney General William Barr a “chicken” for not participating for a second day of the Democrat Circus Clown hearings. Cohen is too stupid to realize that he not hurting President Trump or AG Barr. He is showing the whole world that the Dems are just playing cheap political games and abusing their subpoena power.

View attachment 259079
Tillis calls out Rep. Cohen’s fried chicken stunt on Senate floor
Rep. Steve Cohen holds up chicken statuette, calls attorney general "Chicken Barr"
I live in TN and I didn't vote for that ugly prick.

That's because you support 30 year old men marrying 11 year old girls.
Where did you get that silly idea?

Democrats pushed and made this happen.

Gov. Bill Haslam signs law banning Tennessee marriage of minors under 17

Tennessee Democratic Congressman Steve Cohen called Attorney General William Barr a “chicken” for not participating for a second day of the Democrat Circus Clown hearings. Cohen is too stupid to realize that he not hurting President Trump or AG Barr. He is showing the whole world that the Dems are just playing cheap political games and abusing their subpoena power.

View attachment 259079
Rep. Steve Cohen holds up chicken statuette, calls attorney general "Chicken Barr"

It's one pee. All he has a re silly ideas. That being said, this clown really does look like a clown. That hair needs to go, it went out of style in the 1960's!

View attachment 259079

It's one pee. All he has a re silly ideas. That being said, this clown really does look like a clown. That hair needs to go, it went out of style in the 1960's!
Barr should have lite a cigar with a burning subpoena right in front of them

Forum List

Back