This is the proud new democRAT Party

Cellblock2429

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 22, 2016
New York
501F8B29-A420-4E1A-96EE-1362899EFDB5.jpeg
These are the azzclowns who want to run our day to day lives because they know what’s best. And this is why Trump may well win a landslide re-election.
“Congressman Steve Cohen showed up on Capitol Hill with a bucket of fried chicken and a ceramic chicken statue on Thursday to mock Attorney General Barr for being “too chicken” after deciding did not appear for his scheduled hearing before the House Judiciary Committee. “
Democratic Rep. Steve Cohen eats KFC to mock AG William Barr for skipping hearing

View attachment 259148 These are the azzclowns who want to run our day to day lives because they know what’s best. And this is why Trump may well win a landslide re-election.
“Congressman Steve Cohen showed up on Capitol Hill with a bucket of fried chicken and a ceramic chicken statue on Thursday to mock Attorney General Barr for being “too chicken” after deciding did not appear for his scheduled hearing before the House Judiciary Committee. “
Democratic Rep. Steve Cohen eats KFC to mock AG William Barr for skipping hearing
Yes, childish... how do you feel about Mike Lee’s speech about the Green New deal?

View attachment 259148 These are the azzclowns who want to run our day to day lives because they know what’s best. And this is why Trump may well win a landslide re-election.
Yes, childish... how do you feel about Mike Lee’s speech about the Green New deal?
/——/ I agree with what he said, but the dopey graphics is a distraction and annoying.

thumb_kfc-when-you-leave-your-house-for-a-month-and-49882987.png

That's RACIST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Greg

The guy is being deeply offensive and racist.

e02dce766babae6e92c0450a01988e8ac9271d1fcb68852b4c31e304422c9c82.jpg

He's a dastard!!

Greg

/——/ I agree with what he said, but the dopey graphics is a distraction and annoying.
According to the Dems Barr is a liar and must resign. Nothing to be gained explaining anything to them.

Greg

As an adult human being, how do you feel about the GND? It is an adult's fairy tale. But then again, the Left is all about fairies these days so . . .

Sort of like a hybrid between Mystery Science Theater 3000 and the movie Idiocracy. I'll wager his grandchildren are quite proud.

Is it a requirement that one must be bizarre as hell looking in order to join up with the SJW whackos? Didn’t Cohen used to host some show?
attachment.php

He had to go to Trump and borrow his bucket.

KFC.jpg
/----/ I grew up in South Carolina on my grandmother's and mother's southern fried chicken. Never understood the attraction of KFC. Then living in NY with the best local pizza ever - I don't understand how Pizza Hut can survive.

As an adult human being, how do you feel about the GND? It is an adult's fairy tale. But then again, the Left is all about fairies these days so . . .
I don’t think the GND is serious or realistic. I do like the spotlight being on the environment and working on better and cleaner ways to harness energy. I’m all for that.

According to the Dems Barr is a liar and must resign. Nothing to be gained explaining anything to them.

Greg

To me that sounds like obstruction of justice.

Oh yes. Republicans and personal attacks. What are they going to do? Run on their failed record?

Forum List

Back