Tennesseans please flush this disgusting cretin out of office.

TroglocratsRdumb

Diamond Member
Aug 11, 2017
You can do much better than this.

Tennessee Democratic Congressman Steve Cohen called Attorney General William Barr a “chicken” for not participating for a second day of the Democrat Circus Clown hearings. Cohen is too stupid to realize that he not hurting President Trump or AG Barr. He is showing the whole world that the Dems are just playing cheap political games and abusing their subpoena power.

steve-cohen D TN chicken-eating-POS2.jpg

Tillis calls out Rep. Cohen’s fried chicken stunt on Senate floor
Rep. Steve Cohen holds up chicken statuette, calls attorney general "Chicken Barr"

Man I think this is hilarious. I don't agree Barr should testify anymore but this is awesome. Adds to the entertainment value.

Tennessee Democratic Congressman Steve Cohen called Attorney General William Barr a “chicken” for not participating for a second day of the Democrat Circus Clown hearings. Cohen is too stupid to realize that he not hurting President Trump or AG Barr. He is showing the whole world that the Dems are just playing cheap political games and abusing their subpoena power.

View attachment 259079
Rep. Steve Cohen holds up chicken statuette, calls attorney general "Chicken Barr"
I live in TN and I didn't vote for that ugly prick.

View attachment 259079

THAT'S MERELY A CANDID PHOTO OF A DEMOCRAT HARD AT WORK.

And being paid $85 an hour to do so.

The fact that he had the bucket on hand shows THEY KNEW Barr wouldn't be there.

That proves what they did yesterday was a deliberate stage for today.

If a Republican had staged this, they'd be called RACIST.

I understand Barr is 1/24,000,000th black.

Just like Bill Clinton.

Barr was no chicken as he was smart as a fox bowing out of a non-subpoenaed House hearing that he originally volunteered for BEFORE Nadler last minute changed the format to have Congressional staff attorneys to question him instead of the Democrat Congress-critters themselves.
Obviously, Democrat House members are intimidated by Barr's knowledge and experience concerning law.
Democrat House members are supreme, corrupt pussies!

View attachment 259079

That's because you support 30 year old men marrying 11 year old girls.

View attachment 259079

nope, that would be the Jihadocrats
islamsharialaw.jpg

View attachment 259079

Barr is CHICKEN. Would you want to answer questions regarding Deutsche Bank, tRump, and Russian money laundering?

Or perhaps this;

Bloomberg - Are you a robot?

View attachment 259079

Where did you get that silly idea?

Forum List

Back