Ten Ways to Fight Hate: A Community Response Guide

oh look the lost cause troll gang is all here...

So according to you and your fellow Leftists, Islam is no threat on any level, all Muslims love Infidels and nobody should even pay attention to Islamic Terrorist attacks because those people are just confused and misunderstood and if only Infidels just gave them a hug all would be okay?

Thank you SPLC, we need you now more than ever. You are doing the work of God, bringing light and justice into our dark world.

A presidential candidate wins election after denigrating Muslims, Latinos, women and people with disabilities. A young white man opens fire and kills nine African Americans who welcomed him into Bible study at a church in Charleston, South Carolina, telling his victims, “I have to do it.” A Muslim woman is seated on a bench in front of a coffee shop in Washington, D.C., when a woman begins screaming anti-Muslim epithets. A swastika and other anti-Semitic graffiti appear at an elementary school in Stapleton, Colorado. A lone gunman carrying an assault rifle and a handgun storms a well-known gay club in Orlando, Florida, killing 49 people and wounding 53 others.

Bias is a human condition, and American history is rife with prejudice against groups and individuals because of their race, religion, disability, sexual orientation, or other characteristics. As a nation, we’ve made a lot of progress, but stereotyping and unequal treatment persist.

Go to the site and d/l pdf. Send it to people.

Here are the first 3 -

1. Act

Do something. In the face of hatred, apathy will be interpreted as acceptance by the perpetrators, the public and — worse — the victims. Community members must take action; if we don’t, hate persists.

2. Join Forces

Reach out to allies from churches, schools, clubs, and other civic groups. Create a diverse coalition. Include children, police, and the media. Gather ideas from everyone, and get everyone involved.

3. Support the Victims

Hate crime victims are especially vulnerable.
Lol. SPLC is a fraud and a joke. 917 hate groups listed. ANTIFA not on that list. Nuff said.

So according to you and your fellow Leftists, Islam is no threat on any level, all Muslims love Infidels and nobody should even pay attention to Islamic Terrorist attacks because those people are just confused and misunderstood and if only Infidels just gave them a hug all would be okay?

According to righty logic . If you hate terrorists , you must be a terrorist !

Let's face it . Y'all are mad that splc stands up to the hate groups you love and adore . And some of you profess to be Christian?

Thank you SPLC, we need you now more than ever. You are doing the work of God, bringing light and justice into our dark world.

A presidential candidate wins election after denigrating Muslims, Latinos, women and people with disabilities. A young white man opens fire and kills nine African Americans who welcomed him into Bible study at a church in Charleston, South Carolina, telling his victims, “I have to do it.” A Muslim woman is seated on a bench in front of a coffee shop in Washington, D.C., when a woman begins screaming anti-Muslim epithets. A swastika and other anti-Semitic graffiti appear at an elementary school in Stapleton, Colorado. A lone gunman carrying an assault rifle and a handgun storms a well-known gay club in Orlando, Florida, killing 49 people and wounding 53 others.

Bias is a human condition, and American history is rife with prejudice against groups and individuals because of their race, religion, disability, sexual orientation, or other characteristics. As a nation, we’ve made a lot of progress, but stereotyping and unequal treatment persist.

Here are the first 3 -

1. Act

Do something. In the face of hatred, apathy will be interpreted as acceptance by the perpetrators, the public and — worse — the victims. Community members must take action; if we don’t, hate persists.

2. Join Forces

Reach out to allies from churches, schools, clubs, and other civic groups. Create a diverse coalition. Include children, police, and the media. Gather ideas from everyone, and get everyone involved.

3. Support the Victims

Lol. SPLC is a fraud and a joke. 917 hate groups listed. ANTIFA not on that list. Nuff said.

antifa isn't a group .

Here are the first 3 -

1. Act

2. Join Forces

3. Support the Victims

antifa isn't a group .

OMFG you're so dense

Let's face it . Y'all are mad that splc stands up to the hate groups you love and adore . And some of you profess to be Christian?
I do hate leftist traitors as yourself. I guess that makes me a patriot.

antifa isn't a group .
wtf.jpg

Here are the first 3 -

1. Act

2. Join Forces

3. Support the Victims

antifa isn't a group .
And you're not a leftist marxist traitor. Yeah - right.

Here are the first 3 -

1. Act

2. Join Forces

3. Support the Victims

antifa isn't a group .

OMFG you're so dense

Antifa is a political stance . It's like saying "pro life isnt on their list of hate groups " .

Now their can be antifa groups . I don't really know any .

Here are the first 3 -

1. Act

2. Join Forces

3. Support the Victims

antifa isn't a group .

OMFG you're so dense

Antifa is a political stance . It's like saying "pro life isnt on their list of hate groups " .

I repeat, you're so fucking dense.

Here are the first 3 -

1. Act

2. Join Forces

3. Support the Victims

antifa isn't a group .

"antifa isn't a group ."

Timmy darling, this thread is beyond the comprehension skills of 10 year old boys like you, now run along and play in your sand pit or something.

What planet are you from? I'm actually a very reasonable person but it's impossible to find common ground with the left...I've tried and tried... Do you realize that your obstinacy created the alt-right..?

Here are the first 3 -

1. Act

2. Join Forces

3. Support the Victims

antifa isn't a group .

OMFG you're so dense

I repeat, you're so fucking dense.

My fault for trying to educate you . Should've figured that's impossible .

I still remember someone on this forum saying with all seriousness and no sense of irony that we need to exterminate all the Muslims because they are violent.

For Jesus.

Sounds good to me.

His only mistake was leaving out a couple of groups

says the guy with "FOR LIFE" in his name and supposedly his political agenda. :laugh2:

What planet are you from? I'm actually a very reasonable person but it's impossible to find common ground with the left...I've tried and tried... Do you realize that your obstinacy created the alt-right..?

I'm from Earth .

I'm just pointing out what people are saying about splc. "They are a hate group !! ". Which is rediculous .

Forum List

Back