Ten Ways to Fight Hate: A Community Response Guide

1 Samuel 15:2-3
Thus says the Lord of hosts, ‘I have noted what Amalek did to Israel in opposing them on the way when they came up out of Egypt. Now go and strike Amalek and devote to destruction all that they have. Do not spare them, but kill both man and woman, child and infant, ox and sheep, camel and donkey.’”

Exodus 32:26-29
Then Moses stood in the gate of the camp and said, “Who is on the Lord's side? Come to me.” And all the sons of Levi gathered around him. And he said to them, “Thus says the LordGod of Israel, ‘Put your sword on your side each of you, and go to and fro from gate to gate throughout the camp, and each of you kill his brother and his companion and his neighbor.’” And the sons of Levi did according to the word of Moses. And that day about three thousand men of the people fell. And Moses said, “Today you have been ordained for the service of the Lord, each one at the cost of his son and of his brother, so that he might bestow a blessing upon you this day.”

Joshua 6:20-21
So the people shouted, and the trumpets were blown. As soon as the people heard the sound of the trumpet, the people shouted a great shout, and the wall fell down flat, so that the people went up into the city, every man straight before him, and they captured the city. Then they devoted all in the city to destruction, both men and women, young and old, oxen, sheep, and donkeys, with the edge of the sword.

Jeremiah 50:21-22
“Go up against the land of Merathaim, and against the inhabitants of Pekod. Kill, and devote them to destruction, declares the Lord, and do all that I have commanded you. The noise of battle is in the land, and great destruction!

You are wasting your time with your copy and pastes you pro-Islamist little Troll faggot.

There are massive sections of The Bible that modern day Christians do not adhere to in a literal sense eg. adulterers should be stoned to death. This is because Christianity has modernised and developed.

However considering Islam has not philosophically or psychologically developed since the 7th Century and considering the word of the Paedophile Prophet cannot be altered in any way, modern day Muslims do adhere in a literal sense to EVERYTHING in The Qur'an.

The Bible is full of stories of God telling his people to mass exterminate infidels. It's obvious the anti-Muslim bigots have never read the Bible, much less the Quran.

You stupid pro-Islamist Troll faggot.

I have read The Bible and The Qur'an and The Hadith, you probably have read none of them.

Considering you have the IQ of a paper cup and considering you are probably paid to post your pro-Islamist Propaganda Troll posts, you cannot comprehend the difference between Modern Christianity and Islam which is still trapped by CHOICE in the 7th Century.

OMFG you're so dense

Antifa is a political stance . It's like saying "pro life isnt on their list of hate groups " .

Now their can be antifa groups . I don't really know any .

I repeat, you're so fucking dense.

My fault for trying to educate you . Should've figured that's impossible .

"My fault for trying to educate you."

You are not educated, there is not one topic that you do not illustrate how uneducated you are. Period.

Public educated and on top of it reads left loon sites

I went to catholic school .

By the way, I'm a way better Christian than you are. The things you post would have Jesus himself spit in your face .

Antifa is a political stance . It's like saying "pro life isnt on their list of hate groups " .

Now their can be antifa groups . I don't really know any .

You are not educated, there is not one topic that you do not illustrate how uneducated you are. Period.

By the way, I'm a way better Christian than you are. The things you post would have Jesus himself spit in your face .

Yoy don't know me Dr Suess kid, stop pretending you do

The Bible is full of stories of God telling his people to mass exterminate infidels. It's obvious the anti-Muslim bigots have never read the Bible, much less the Quran.

I have read The Bible and The Qur'an and The Hadith, you probably have read none of them.

Considering you have the IQ of a paper cup and considering you are probably paid to post your pro-Islamist Propaganda Troll posts, you cannot comprehend the difference between Modern Christianity and Islam which is still trapped by CHOICE in the 7th Century.
You poor thing. Do you not know that pants shitting is out of fashion?

Now go clean up. You're stinking up the place.

You have lost an argument you never had in the first place.

Quran (2:191-193) - "And kill them wherever you find them, and turn them out from where they have turned you out. And Al-Fitnah [disbelief or unrest] is worse than killing... but if they desist, then lo! Allah is forgiving and merciful. And fight them until there is no more Fitnah [disbelief and worshipping of others along with Allah] and worship is for Allah alone. But if they cease, let there be no transgression except against Az-Zalimun(the polytheists, and wrong-doers, etc.)"

Quran (2:216) - "Fighting is prescribed for you, and ye dislike it. But it is possible that ye dislike a thing which is good for you, and that ye love a thing which is bad for you. But Allah knoweth, and ye know not." Not only does this verse establish that violence can be virtuous, but it also contradicts the myth that fighting is intended only in self-defense, since the audience was obviously not under attack at the time. From the Hadith, we know that this verse was narrated at a time that Muhammad was actually trying to motivate his people into raiding merchant caravans for loot.

Quran (8:12) - "I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them" No reasonable person would interpret this to mean a spiritual struggle. The targets of violence are "those who disbelieve" - further defined in the next verse (13) as "defy and disobey Allah." Nothing is said about self-defense. In fact, the verses in sura 8 were narrated shortly after a battle provoked by Muhammad, who had been trying to attack a lightly-armed caravan to steal goods belonging to other people.

Quran (8:59-60) - "And let not those who disbelieve suppose that they can outstrip (Allah's Purpose). Lo! they cannot escape. Make ready for them all thou canst of (armed) force and of horses tethered, that thereby ye may dismay the enemy of Allah and your enemy." As Ibn Kathir puts it in his tafsir on this passage, "Allah commands Muslims to prepare for war against disbelievers, as much as possible, according to affordability and availability."

Quran (9:5) - "So when the sacred months have passed away, then slay the idolaters wherever you find them, and take them captive and besiege them and lie in wait for them in every ambush, then if they repent and keep up prayer and pay the poor-rate, leave their way free to them." According to this verse, the best way of staying safe from Muslim violence at the time of Muhammad was to convert to Islam: prayer (salat) and the poor tax (zakat) are among the religion's Five Pillars. The popular claim that the Quran only inspires violence within the context of self-defense is seriously challenged by this passage as well, since the Muslims to whom it was written were obviously not under attack. Had they been, then there would have been no waiting period (earlier verses make it a duty for Muslims to fight in self-defense, even during the sacred months). The historical context is Mecca after the idolaters were subjugated by Muhammad and posed no threat. Once the Muslims had power, they violently evicted those unbelievers who would not convert.
Hey, man.

Lucy Hamilton does not like copy and paste troll faggots.

Thought you should know.

:lol:

"Lucy Hamilton does not like copy and paste troll faggots."

Most people don't.

Ten Ways to Fight Hate: A Community Response Guide

Thank you SPLC, we need you now more than ever. You are doing the work of God, bringing light and justice into our dark world.

A presidential candidate wins election after denigrating Muslims, Latinos, women and people with disabilities. A young white man opens fire and kills nine African Americans who welcomed him into Bible study at a church in Charleston, South Carolina, telling his victims, “I have to do it.” A Muslim woman is seated on a bench in front of a coffee shop in Washington, D.C., when a woman begins screaming anti-Muslim epithets. A swastika and other anti-Semitic graffiti appear at an elementary school in Stapleton, Colorado. A lone gunman carrying an assault rifle and a handgun storms a well-known gay club in Orlando, Florida, killing 49 people and wounding 53 others.

Bias is a human condition, and American history is rife with prejudice against groups and individuals because of their race, religion, disability, sexual orientation, or other characteristics. As a nation, we’ve made a lot of progress, but stereotyping and unequal treatment persist.

Go to the site and d/l pdf. Send it to people.

Here are the first 3 -

1. Act

Do something. In the face of hatred, apathy will be interpreted as acceptance by the perpetrators, the public and — worse — the victims. Community members must take action; if we don’t, hate persists.

2. Join Forces

Reach out to allies from churches, schools, clubs, and other civic groups. Create a diverse coalition. Include children, police, and the media. Gather ideas from everyone, and get everyone involved.

3. Support the Victims

Hate crime victims are especially vulnerable.

If you far left drones would just go away, get out of power and never speak humanity could grow up.

Bri started in with "the Quran says ...." , he is met wh a response on how the Bible say the same , then the righties bitch "this isn't a bible thread"

Righties really can't handle it when you call them on their BS.

You poor thing. Do you not know that pants shitting is out of fashion?

Now go clean up. You're stinking up the place.

You have lost an argument you never had in the first place.
I walk upright, without fear.

Too bad you can't, pants shitter.

You're one classy motherfucker. I can only imagine what sort of degenerate subhuman filth is typing these witty comebacks of yours...

The Regressives are so patient with, and understanding of, and empathetic for, and willing to defend, religion.

Well, not all religions.

Well, one religion.

The one which, in modern times, right now, today, treats women and gays as second class citizens.

Go figure.

Oh, I think you learn a lot about people when you see what they anonymously post online .

Bri started in with "the Quran says ...." , he is met wh a response on how the Bible say the same , then the righties bitch "this isn't a bible thread"

Not that anyone expects an uneducated idiot like you to comprehend.

I repeat:

There are massive sections of The Bible that modern day Christians do not adhere to in a literal sense eg. adulterers should be stoned to death. This is because Christianity has modernised and developed.

However considering Islam has not philosophically or psychologically developed since the 7th Century and considering the word of the Paedophile Prophet cannot be altered in any way, modern day Muslims do adhere in a literal sense to EVERYTHING in The Qur'an.

Modern Christianity has developed, Islam HASN'T and is still stuck in the 7th Century.

The Regressives are so patient with, and understanding of, and empathetic for, and willing to defend, religion.

Well, not all religions.

Well, one religion.

The one which, in modern times, right now, today, treats women and gays as second class citizens.

Go figure.

Yeah, the one that's under attack by racist xenophobes.

Go figure.

Not that anyone expects an uneducated idiot like you to comprehend.

I repeat:

Modern Christianity has developed, Islam HASN'T and is still stuck in the 7th Century.

Modern Christians are fakes. They pick and choose what they want like it's a buffet religion.

Hey, I like it ! This secular style. But just spare me crap like "gays are sinners" because you randomly decide you care about THAT part of the Bible .

Well, not all religions.

Well, one religion.

Go figure.

Go figure.
So you're willing to forgive and defend the most regressive modern major religion (religion!) on the planet because people you don't like, don't like them.

Well, your choice.

And Islam is not a race.

Oh, I think you learn a lot about people when you see what they anonymously post online .

Some truth to that, your posts reveal you're clueless and dumber than a stump.

You don't know one's heart, child so shut up and sit down

Well, not all religions.

Well, one religion.

Go figure.

Go figure.

Muslim isn't a race

Try again

Well, not all religions.

Well, one religion.

Go figure.

Go figure.

Islam isn't a race, so being anti-Islam does not make someone a racist.

"Go figure."

No it's you that needs to go figure, not to mention getting a clue as to what you are commenting about, if you had a clue you would not think Islam is a race.

Forum List

Back