Ten thousand is so cool!

hjmick

Platinum Member
Reaction score
That and a couple of bucks might get you... Something somewhere...

By the "old fashioned way" I take it to mean you did it by whoring for rep...

OP
koshergrl

koshergrl

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Sour grapes make great whine.

Delta4Embassy

Gold Member
Reaction score
The rep system is a neat idea, but as evidenced by you and others, easily manipulated and therefore meaningless (except to people for whom their sense of self-worth is based on fictional metrics like number of friends, likes, or rep points.) Kinda sad really. But guess if you don't have much going on in your real life, online metrics is better than nothing.

OP
koshergrl

koshergrl

Diamond Member
Reaction score
You mean you have been unsuccessful in manipulating it yourself.

Extremist yahoos have a hard time accumulating rep in a system that isn't artificially geared to *fill in the gaps* that they suffer due to the fact that they are viewed as extremist yahoos.

You guys have grown accustomed to being propped up artificially, it leaves you ill suited for the real world. I has a sad for you.

NLT

Platinum Member
Reaction score
The rep system is a neat idea, but as evidenced by you and others, easily manipulated and therefore meaningless (except to people for whom their sense of self-worth is based on fictional metrics like number of friends, likes, or rep points.) Kinda sad really. But guess if you don't have much going on in your real life, online metrics is better than nothing.
^^^^^^Who is this ahole who has been here one month and thinks he knows everything about USMB. I smell stinky sock :cool:

OP
koshergrl

koshergrl

Diamond Member
Reaction score
usmb is riddled with them.

Though we're also riddled with noobs who think they're intelligent enough to provide illumination that has somehow escaped those of us who have been here for much, much, MUCH longer.

OP
koshergrl

koshergrl

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Though truthfully, I think the majority of the delusionary noobs are mentally ill.

NLT

Platinum Member
Reaction score
delta 4 join date 12-12-2013
post 778 38 post per day hmmmm

Bloodrock44

Diamond Member
Reaction score

hjmick

Platinum Member
Reaction score
^^^^^^Who is this ahole who has been here one month and thinks he knows everything about USMB. I smell stinky sock :cool:

You're right, NLT... But he's not wrong...

NLT

Platinum Member
Reaction score

You're right, NLT... But he's not wrong...
where do you live in Charleston SC? I went to HS school in Summerville when my Dad was Stationed at the Weapons Base in Goosecreek.

Delta4Embassy

Gold Member
Reaction score

Extremist yahoos have a hard time accumulating rep in a system that isn't artificially geared to *fill in the gaps* that they suffer due to the fact that they are viewed as extremist yahoos.

You guys have grown accustomed to being propped up artificially, it leaves you ill suited for the real world. I has a sad for you.
You and your supporters are proof positive of the adage, "Shit floats to the top."

Delta4Embassy

Gold Member
Reaction score
And of course, now that I know how important your rep points are, it's going to be a lot of fun poking and prodding each of you to see who breaks first and 2/48's :)

OP
koshergrl

koshergrl

Diamond Member
Reaction score
And of course, now that I know how important your rep points are, it's going to be a lot of fun poking and prodding each of you to see who breaks first and 2/48's :)

Yeah, that's gonna happen.:lol::lol::lol::lol:

PixieStix

Platinum Member
Reaction score

[MENTION=46449]Delta4Embassy[/MENTION] What do you have going on "in real life"?

Every rep that KG has received from me, was well earned.

I like the fact that she says what she thinks. I admire her

Pogo

Diamond Member
Reaction score

-- For a poster whose every third word is "moron".

Apparently it's not hard at all.

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List