CDZ Ten Republicans Who Voted to Impeach Trump.

Donald H

Platinum Member
Nov 26, 2020

A story that was written with the obvious intent of destroying the reputations of the ten.
But will it? And is Oann well known enough to even have an impact. There's a possibility that it could have the opposite effect on their popularity with the people.
Or maybe more likely, no effect at all?

This will depend on whether Trump will even have the ability to attract a good sized crowd after January 20th.

What do the members of this board think? Did the ten gamble correctly or did they make a very big mistake?
or
It really doesn't matter at all?

He would have been impeached without their help, Schiff stated that impeachment was going to happen back in August, I think.
I remember people saying Trump wouldn't learn shit from his first impeachment and get himself impeached again by continuing to subvert, cheat, even try to overturn an election if he loses...

And what do you know, they were right

He would have been impeached without their help, Schiff stated that impeachment was going to happen back in August, I think.
I remember people saying Trump wouldn't learn shit from his first impeachment and get himself impeached again by continuing to subvert, cheat, even try to overturn an election if he loses...

Pelosi put the bully in bully pulpit.

By forcing the largest bipartisan vote in favor of impeachment in US History??

no

by forcing an impeachment vote thru less than 10 days before he was due to leave office.

an impeachment that has been planned for months.

They were out to get him, for any reason they could find, for stepping on their toes.

the OP:
What do the members of this board think? Did the ten gamble correctly or did they make a very big mistake?
or

So far not one single answer to the question!

A story that was written with the obvious intent of destroying the reputations of the ten.
But will it? And is Oann well known enough to even have an impact. There's a possibility that it could have the opposite effect on their popularity with the people.

This will depend on whether Trump will even have the ability to attract a good sized crowd after January 20th.

or
how do you explain putting this in the CDZ???
Frankly my friend, I can't explain why anything should or should not be in this section. I've asked for explanations on some specific deletions and haven't received much of a reply.

I'm just assuming this thread isn't starting out as an infraction of any of the rules.
And mostly because threads that are deleted from this section become so by the content of the comments being objectionable.

So if this one is deleted, maybe we'll both learn a reason why? That would tell me what not to try to post in this section. Hopefully?

Do some research.

USMB Rules and Guidelines | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

""Zone 1": Clean Debate Zone (CDZ) / Introduce Yourself (Welcome Threads) / The Lounge and Announcements: Civil discourse is the focus here, regardless of topic matter. Constructive criticism and debate is the tone. No insulting, name calling, or putting down other posters. Consider it a lesson in Civics."

no

by forcing an impeachment vote thru less than 10 days before he was due to leave office.

They were out to get him, for any reason they could find, for stepping on their toes.
Yeah, yeah, but did the 10 gamble correctly or not?

or

All be former Congresspeople in 2022

All be former Congresspeople in 2022

Thank you, thank you, thank you Frank. You understood the question and volunteered an answer.

That make you the only one who is right so far! You could say you're 100% right so far!

It was an honest question that was meant to judge the politics of this forum's members who take part in politics. Anything objectionable about that so far?

Are you serious? He could do or say pretty much anything, and most of his followers will still be crazy about him.

no

They will lose the support of 75 million voters.

In the past, I'd vote for a rino over any Democrat. I would NEVER vote for any of these spineless people.

no

In the past, I'd vote for a rino over any Democrat. I would NEVER vote for any of these spineless people.
They won't need 75 million to win their constituencies, but they could still have problems during the next elections.

My guess is they took a look at the district they represent and made their decision based on the demographics and Trump's popularity.
Yes, that's most likely the key and the answer to the question.
Is that because they would be doing what is right to serve the people they represent?
or
Is it because they just fear the wrath of a quickly changing electorate.

Thanks for your contribution and for attempting to make the CDZ better.

no

They won't need 75 million to win their constituencies, but they could still have problems during the next elections.
They could also walk across the floor. An ominous threat to a party that has gone just too far.
If Trump refuses to disappear then the Repubs could see some congress men and women start walking.

What is that supposed to mean? That she exercised the Constitutional power the house has to impeachment?

Forum List

Back