CDZ Ten Republicans Who Voted to Impeach Trump.

Obviously some very big bucks are going to have to spent to even get these traitors into a primary when their time is up. If they have any intellect left they won't even bother.....or will just switch parties. But remember, Democrats, they've proven they can't be trusted.....

Oh...wait.........never mind. That just enhances their credentials with you.

Obviously some very big bucks are going to have to spent to even get these traitors into a primary when their time is up. If they have any intellect left they won't even bother.....or will just switch parties. But remember, Democrats, they've proven they can't be trusted.....

Oh...wait.........never mind. That just enhances their credentials with you.
Wow, is this really just a cut and paste.

My guess is they took a look at the district they represent and made their decision based on the demographics and Trump's popularity.
Yes, that's most likely the key and the answer to the question.
Is that because they would be doing what is right to serve the people they represent?
or
Is it because they just fear the wrath of a quickly changing electorate.

Thanks for your contribution and for attempting to make the CDZ better.
Thank you, You are trying to start real discussions, we need more of that. To answer your last question, all politicians IMO make decisions to further their political career. I don't believe any of the 10 Republicans voted their conscience, their districts are shifting and they are shifting to stay in office.

My guess is they took a look at the district they represent and made their decision based on the demographics and Trump's popularity.
Is that because they would be doing what is right to serve the people they represent?
or

Thank you, You are trying to start real discussions, we need more of that. To answer your last question, all politicians IMO make decisions to further their political career. I don't believe any of the 10 Republicans voted their conscience, their districts are shifting and they are shifting to stay in office.
That a pretty cynical view. The 10 who voted to Impeach gave their reasons for their vote and none mentioned a shifting district.

or

That a pretty cynical view. The 10 who voted to Impeach gave their reasons for their vote and none mentioned a shifting district.
I am very cynical about the state of our government. I seriously doubt any politician would honestly answer that they voted for their own best interests.

I am very cynical about the state of our government. I seriously doubt any politician would honestly answer that they voted for their own best interests.

Well there's no doubt that the situation is in limbo for the next while! Trump lost his title but it had turned into nothing but a figurehead in his case. He was almost certainly denied any real power by the deep state because of the necessity of preventing a psychopath from doing great harm. Pushing a nuclear button was never certain to be out of the question!

I suspect that the move has already started with the GOP to distance themselves from the Trump nightmare. McConnell won't be onside to follow through on the latest impeachment, but he's voiced the possibility of the idea and that must be a huge stinging rebuke of Trump.

If they turn on McConnell they will be taking a huge chance of becoming leaderless and lost in the political hating of the teabagger faction.

First off, some of the more frothing at the mouth rabid GOP'ers may have to face charges of illegal activity in connection with the revolutionary attempts on government! And dog help any of them who were connected with the recon mission in the Capitol the day before an armed insurrection against America's government!

I think the Trump influence is over and will be quickly forgotten. But I don't think that which replaces him will make matters any better.[/QUOTE]

Place your bets ya'all. If McConnell turns away from Trump then it becomes a toss-up on whether or not Trump gets convicted of the alleged crimes against his country.

I'm going to bet against McConnell being turned but I wouldn't bet more than a buck or two.

What a great opportunity will be passed up to put Trump in the ground and cover his evil carcass with six feet of dirt! What a missed opportunity for America to break free and come back to sanity!

The Trump phenomena was absolutely disgusting!

Forum List

Back