CDZ The President Elect Speech.

Donald H

Platinum Member
Nov 26, 2020
Will it bring Americans together to do that which Biden considers is the right thing?
or
Will it cause Americans to dig in their heels for Trump, to do what they consider is the right thing for Trump?

Is the division of the country finally on it's last legs as Trump is about to leave?

Will it bring Americans together to do that which Biden considers is the right thing?
or
Will it cause Americans to dig in their heels for Trump, to do what they consider is the right thing for Trump?

Is the division of the country finally on it's last legs as Trump is about to leave?
Trump will be 10 times louder on Wedensday. He will be stronger like Obie Wan.
A new party is formed. Screw Republicans They can join or drop.

or

Teddy Roosevelt formed a new party after the Republicans dismissed him, even though he had won the primaries. Came in second too, sending the Republican nominee down to third place.

But he did it in an actual election year, when the energy was up.

Of course, TR was also not facing impeachment even for the first let alone the second time, was not on record inciting a riot, was not facing all manner of other criminal charges, and was not seeing his approval rating bubbling down the toilet. So he had basically everything different.

or

Teddy Roosevelt formed a new party after the Republicans dismissed him, even though he had won the primaries. Came in second too, sending the Republican nominee down to third place.

Of course, TR was also not facing impeachment even for the first let alone the second time, was not on record inciting a riot, was not facing all manner of other criminal charges, and was not seeing his approval rating bubbling down the toilet. So he had basically everything different.
More left wing activists are being arrested. Violent ones. This was planned and warned about. Do you people think we are blind?

or

More left wing activists are being arrested. Violent ones. This was planned and warned about. Do you people think we are blind?
Yes, that guy in the fur outfit was certainly violent.

or

Biden doesn't represent the people of this country. He represents China's interests.....so let China pay my fucking taxes.

Asking the Harris/Biden administration to bring us all together is like asking the foxes to re-stock the chicken coup.

or

Extremely interesting suggestion!
A little over the top in my opinion but far from impossible.
And it's the kind of comment I was hoping for with this thread. thinking out of the box!

Asking the Harris/Biden administration to bring us all together is like asking the foxes to re-stock the chicken coup.
Likely true!
But likely true because of the rather meaningless resentment and hate that's been built up between the two parties.

All of which wasn't necessary because they're both establishment scams meant to keep the working people down.

To 15th. if you know what I mean?

Biden doesn't represent the people of this country. He represents China's interests.....so let China pay my fucking taxes.

Agreed! Biden represents the establishment and the continuation of the American way. He'll rip y'all off as well as Trump did.

And in 24 you'll be left holding an empty bag again.

Yes, that guy in the fur outfit was certainly violent.

Hi picked a very bad place to howl at the moon like an idiot. Maybe he didn't consider that his little play acting game could send him to prison for 20 years.

But not likely because the law should take it for what it was.
A mental deficiency?

or

still making it about trump,,, thats your mistake,,

NO, NO, NO!

It's not Trump's fault anymore than it's Biden's fault and I've said that repeatedly.
It's the fault of the American way! The establishment!

If you don't understand my position then ASK ME!

NO, NO, NO!

It's not Trump's fault anymore than it's Biden's fault and I've said that repeatedly.
It's the fault of the American way! The establishment!

If you don't understand my position then ASK ME!
you have a poor way of expressing you position when you make it about them,, not to mention its none of your business to start with,,

AMERICANS!
When I create a thread in the CDZ, I consider it to be one of my kitchens.

IF YOU CAN'T STAND THE HEAT AND HAVE TO GO CRYING TO MAMA FOR RELIEF THEN STAY THE HELL OUT OF MY KITCHEN!

And with that I'll just say that it's been a great trip so far and I still hope we can continue together in the spirit of having to abide by the rules as you face the music.

Later!

Probably much, much later?

Biden's speech will be just like Hillary's speech, full of empty platitudes, purple prosy words like 'healing', 'unity', 'we are all Americans'. Democrats, or more accurately Chinacrats have devolved into a hostile force driving the country apart. Biden is a witless figurehead. Pelosi, the Chinacrats, FB, Twitter, Google, Gates, Bloomberg, etc are the real power base that will call the shots. Division and hatred works great for them.

Biden's speech will be just like Hillary's speech, full of empty platitudes, purple prosy words like 'healing', 'unity', 'we are all Americans'. Democrats, or more accurately Chinacrats have devolved into a hostile force driving the country apart. Biden is a witless figurehead. Pelosi, the Chinacrats, FB, Twitter, Google, Gates, Bloomberg, etc are the real power base that will call the shots. Division and hatred works great for them.

It sounds like it's not Pelosi that's full of hate around here.

If the hating could be quelled for an hour or so then maybe Americans could start to come together with understanding that the 'American' way of greed and inequality of the wealthy is their enemy.

BUT NO, THEY STILL THINK THAT ALL THE MONEY IS OTHER PEOPLE'S MONEY!

Forum List

Back