Ten Reasons That The USA Will Be Destroyed

Hi Uknow:

There are 900 bearded bears in the 144,000. The mission is to set up a new society at the fall of the current. The 144,000 will be the only ones that will continue on in the end, to create a new path and future of this planet.

The bearded bears are involved because of as you mentioned the others involved in the outcome. You say good guys, deception is the key as you say. They are not who they say they are.

Uknow has no comment on what appears in the empty hole (pic and pic). Wonderful. Go back to sleep . . . among the Sheeple.

The 'Bear' you are talking about is Ursa Major (Ayish #5906) having nothing to do with any bearded bears. Lord have mercy . . .

Many different lines of activity working for the destruction of the USA are converging right now 'and' the Sheeple are running to read and write about Michael Jackson (link = :cuckoo:). Why? There are FAR more than 10 or 11 reasons explaining why the USA is worthy of utter destruction (my recent post) . . .

GL,

Terral

Last edited:
Hi Toro:

Terral

Was Michael Jackson killed to distract people from the upcoming bio-war terror and foreign troop invasion on July 27?

There is no conspiracy connecting Michael Jackson to the upcoming mutation of the Bio-weapon Virus, or the FEMA Bio-terror Exercises (Post #133 and #134) using more than a million Foreign Troops. No sir. This is more a question about what Michael Jackson and Catholic priests have in common (story and story). They both want to know how many licks it takes to get to the center of a tootsie pop . . .

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0UYvsk6_foc"]The Number Is About 9000[/ame]

. . . and Michael Jackson's number finally came up . . .

Never has so much tribute gone out to a disgusting child-molesting pedophile from such a godless nation worthy of utter destruction (Opening Post). All of this Michael Jackson Hype is just more writing on the wall . . .

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-dOaHgkAHP4&feature=related"]Lyndon LaRouche Explains The USA Empire Collapse[/ame]

GL,

Terral

Last edited:
So Terral are you saying that you have then entire complete Godly story and you are the only commentator and it can only involve information you present?

I mean look dude according to you the world is comming to an end, don't you think you need all the friends you can get?

Hi Unknow:

So Terral are you saying that you have then entire complete Godly story and you are the only commentator and it can only involve information you present?

I would characterize things a bit differently.

I mean look dude according to you the world is coming to an end, don't you think you need all the friends you can get?

No. The world will be 'remade' in about 1000 years (Rev. 20:11-Rev. 21 = pic) and then will be remade by God in a series of 490 times over 7 periods (until God is 'all in all' = pic). We are living in the time leading up to the USA coming to an end, as the 1000 Year "Day of the Lord" is about to begin.

67.jpg

Starting from the left: Adam's fall is marked by the time that the Lord God (Christ) placed His two olive trees/lampstands (Zech. 4:11-14, Rev. 11:4) in human 'skins' (Gen. 3:21) and expelled your father (Adam) and mother (Eve) from their heavenly abode (far left). The 4000 Years of the Old Testament include many ‘Prophets’ (Ezekiel, Daniel, Zechariah, etc.) that can see very clearly into the 1000 Year Day of the Lord (in blue), but they see ‘nothing’ inside the 2000 Year Mystery Time that we live in today. Christ came in ‘water and in blood’ (1Jn 5:6) and the ‘water ministry’ (Kingdom) came first, but is made ‘last’ by the ‘Dispensational Shift’ (diagram) that finds us living inside the 2000 Year Mystery Time of today. In other words, we are living through a 2000 Year Mystery Time that ‘mirrors’ the upcoming 1000 Year Day of the Lord like your soul mirrors your physical body (pic) ‘and’ the OT mirrors your own spirit making the ‘three into one’ (like Scripture mirrors the Temple = diagram).

Find “Today” on the Prophecy/Mystery Timeline to realize we are nearing the END of the 2000 Year Mystery Time that contains the “Dispensation of God’s Grace” (Eph. 3:2). All of the calamity now on the horizon for the USA mirrors the “Great Tribulation” (Matt. 24:21, Rev. 7:14) from 1000 Years in the future (far right) at the END of the 1000 Year Day of the Lord that is just now about to begin. While the antichrist appears ‘literally’ and ‘physically’ in about 1000 Years, the members of ‘his body’ are running around on the earth fulfilling the ‘soul-like’ events that mirror everything the ‘Beast’ (Rev. 13) does very near the END of the Age. However, rather than the Son of Man coming on the clouds (Matt. 24:30-31) to stop all of the END of the Age destruction, Elijah is about to appear for the destruction of the Beast’s sons to ‘start’ the 1000 Year Day of the Lord.

52.jpg

Scripture is laid out according to a precise Timeline of events that mirror the Tabernacle of Moses/Eve/Noah to a Tee. The OT (in yellow again) transitions into the New Testament with John the Baptist appearing through the ‘Second Veil’ (diagram), until the “Gospel of the Kingdom” is rejected by Israel (three times) and the Dispensation Shift finds us living in the 2000 Year Mystery Time (in red). Find “Today” again to realize we are just about to see the “Rapture” (1Thes. 4:15-17) where the ‘Body of Christ’ puts on immortality (1Cor. 15:51-53) and prepares to occupy the heavenly seats vacated by the evil forces of this darkness. The Mystery Church is going to judge the ‘world and the angels’ (1Cor. 6:2-3 = pic), because male + female (man) + an angel = immortal soul. Elijah coming to restore ‘all things’ (Matt. 17:10-11) as the ‘prophet’ of Acts 3:22-23 is none other than your father Adam the “Man of the Earth” (my Topic) clothed in yet another “skin” like Adam (Abraham, Joshua, David, Elijah, John the Baptist) and Eve (Noah, Sarah, Moses, Bathsheba) have been doing from the very beginning. The world then transitions through the upcoming 1000 Year Day of the Lord, until the catastrophic events of Matthew 24 are fulfilled at the END of the Age. Therefore, the ‘world’ (universe) shall be around also in different ‘skins’ throughout all the ages to come (Eph. 2:7), until every particle of matter in this universe becomes ‘one thing’ (like in the beginning = blue sphere) representing your father Adam.

Look out into the cosmos, Neo, and realize that you are living inside the broken body of just one ‘son of God’ (Luke 3:38 = heavens, heaven and earth) and his name is Adam the father of us all.

Your eyes are hurting, Neo, because you have never really used them before and things are NOT nearly as they appear for those (Acts 13:41, Romans 3) still living inside the Matrix Dreamworld (pic) refusing to wake the hell up . . .

In Christ Jesus,

Terral

Last edited:
Greetings to All:

Reason #8 that the USA is definitely worthy of utter destruction concerns the absolute fact that no 100-ton Jetliner crashed anywhere near the Pentagon on 9/11 'and' We The Stupid Sheeple have allowed liars and murderers of innocent Americans to continue running this corrupt country.

8. Flight 77 Never Crashed Anywhere Near The Pentagon (What Really Happened)

While the Flight 93 Case is very easy to figure out (empty hole), this 9/11 Pentagon Case requires some investigation for drawing the right conclusions. The fact is that we have plenty of photographs (pic and pic and pic) taken ‘before’ the roof collapsed at 10:15 AM demonstrating clearly that no 100-ton Jetliner crashed here.

Pentagon Expert Testimony

Go ahead and watch the 6-minute video where experts from various areas all agree that no 100-ton Jetliner crashed here. My Pentagon Timeline (link) highlights the fact that AA-11 and AA-77 never even left the runway, in event #1 (link), but We The Stupid Sheeple (pic) want to run and support Official Cover Story LIES . . .

Major General Albert "Bert" N. Stubblebine 3 is just one military expert who knows for A FACT that the Official Govt Cover Story 'does NOT match the facts.'

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=daNr_TrBw6E]Listen To The Expert[/ame]

GL,

Terral

Greetings to All:

The number one reason that the USA will certainly be destroyed is for allowing the privately-owned FED to come into being in 1913 'and' for allowing these global bankers to siphon off American wealth unabated for almost 100 years. Most of you have been DUPED into believing that the Federal Reserve is part of the U.S. Federal Government, when in truth the 'Fed' is no more Federal than Federal Express. The House of Rothschild is responsible for killing Abraham Lincoln . . .

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GFIlX0HjkmI"]House Of Rothschild Versus U.S. Presidents[/ame]

. . . and responsible for murdering JFK . . .

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DI70I0jKFw8"]Watch The Rothschild-controlled Secret Service Driver[/ame]

. . . and 'anyone' trying to interfere with Rothschild Global Monetary Cartel Operation. Dr. Bill Deagle and his radio guests talk about how these same Globalists are now creating a 'Global FED' (opening of Hour 3 below) like they created the Federal Reserve in 1913 (see None Dare Call It Conspiracy).

Nutrimedical Report October 14, 2009 Hour 1
Nutrimedical Report October 14, 2009 Hour 3

The Rothschild/Rockefeller Eugenics/Genocide Program (info) is using the H1N1/H5N1 Triple-triple Recombinant Biological Weapon to cull more than 90 percent of the Global Population, because the Stupid Americans FAILED to solve the FED Conspiracy 'and' the JFK Conspiracy 'and' the 9/11 Conspiracy 'and' the U.S./Global Meltdown Conspiracy 'and' the Outsourcing/Illegal Alien/Foreclosure/Bankruptcy Conspiracy. Now that the owners of the FED have stolen all of your wealth 'and' all of the wealth of your posterity (Bailout/Stimulus Bullony), then We The Sheeple have become 'useless feeders' and now the only thing the Rothschild/Rockefeller Illuminati wants is for you to . . . DIE!!!!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Rw5MosKRm4"]Rothschild's Message To "YOU" . . .[/ame]

GL,

Terral

Last edited:
Why do you think anyone is going to take you seriously Terral? You believe in lizard men, so you have no credibility and that will never change. You cant make people forget all the crazy claims youve made. Your reputation is permanently tarnished here. I suggest you start fresh at a new web site and never mention any of that wacky stuff ever again.

Hi Goatboy:

Why do you think anyone is going to take you seriously Terral? You believe in lizard men, so you have no credibility and that will never change.

No. I know for a FACT that the Reptilian Races have been around for millions of years and are very much 'terrestrial.' BTW, Terral is my real name (#3) and this sounds very funny coming from a guy naming himself Goatboy . . . :0)

What is this?

My Flight 93 Topic + My Pentagon Topic:

93crash2.jpg

leftsidedamage.jpg

That's right! We are still looking at the same EMPTY HOLE in both cases "and" the Goatboy is standing with Loyal Bushie/Obama "LIARS" . . .

GL,

Terral

Actually, there are other reasons:

1. The religious right completely destroys our educational system replacing "science" with "mysticism". This turns America in an ignorant third world country.

2. Republicans are voted back into office and decide to finish the job. They lob nuclear missiles at other countries believing that God will protect us from "their" missiles. Turns out God wasn't listening.

3. Anyone making more than 250 thousand a year are eliminated from the tax roles because everyone knows they - A. Are the only people who know the correct way to spend money and - B. Are the only people who "make jobs".

4. The country is torn apart because the religious right feels that God won't love our country unless we "get rid" of all the gays and feminists. At first, people keep quiet, but then they go after atheists, blacks, hispanics and others which sparks a bloody civil war.

5. Bridges start falling down (they already are), trains start derailing (they already are) and the roads become to dangerous from not being maintained. Seems the Republicans refuse to spand any money fixing America and so, to "save" money, the country falls apart (are there no workhouses, are there no prisons).

Don't have time for any more, but this was a good beginning.

Actually, there are other reasons:

1. The religious right completely destroys our educational system replacing "science" with "mysticism". This turns America in an ignorant third world country.

2. Republicans are voted back into office and decide to finish the job. They lob nuclear missiles at other countries believing that God will protect us from "their" missiles. Turns out God wasn't listening.

3. Anyone making more than 250 thousand a year are eliminated from the tax roles because everyone knows they - A. Are the only people who know the correct way to spend money and - B. Are the only people who "make jobs".

4. The country is torn apart because the religious right feels that God won't love our country unless we "get rid" of all the gays and feminists. At first, people keep quiet, but then they go after atheists, blacks, hispanics and others which sparks a bloody civil war.

5. Bridges start falling down (they already are), trains start derailing (they already are) and the roads become to dangerous from not being maintained. Seems the Republicans refuse to spand any money fixing America and so, to "save" money, the country falls apart (are there no workhouses, are there no prisons).

Don't have time for any more, but this was a good beginning.
You forgot "Dogs and cats living together, MASS HYSTERIA!"

I used to ignore conspiracy theories
only recently i discovered that the JFK and the Fed issue are documented
but i don't think those elites can do whatever they want...if the global system falls, would they be in a better position ? They can succeed only if they can convince the majority of the people that their system is in the interest of the population...so we must spread the truth as much as we can and try to influence citizens in all democracies...

I used to ignore conspiracy theories
only recently i discovered that the JFK and the Fed issue are documented
but i don't think those elites can do whatever they want...if the global system falls, would they be in a better position ? They can succeed only if they can convince the majority of the people that their system is in the interest of the population...so we must spread the truth as much as we can and try to influence citizens in all democracies...

The Fed conspiracy theories are ridiculous.

Your flight-77 & flight-93 blurbs are an insult to the victims, including many children, who were on those planes. Have you seen the movie "Flight 93"??? We all saw enough of what being naive can get us when dealing with terrorists. I'm a subscriber to the "Black Jack Pershing" school of dealing with Islamic terrorists. As to your other "reasons" its been done before, much better....

This is a much more credible way the US can be destroyed as listed by a former governor:

We know Dick Lamm as the former Governor of Colorado. In that context his thoughts are particularly poignant. Last week there was an immigration overpopulation conference in Washington, DC, filled to capacity by many of America 's finest minds and leaders. A brilliant college professor by the name of Victor Hansen Davis talked about his latest book, Mexifornia," explaining how immigration - both legal and illegal was destroying the entire state of California. He said it would march across the country until it destroyed all vestiges of The American Dream.

Moments later, former Colorado Governor Richard D. Lamm stood up and gave a stunning speech on how to destroy America. The audience sat spellbound as he described eight methods for the destruction of the United States. He said, "If you believe that America is too smug, too self-satisfied, too rich, then let's destroy America. It is not that hard to do. No nation in history has survived the ravages of time. Arnold Toynbee observed that all great civilizations rise and fall and that 'An autopsy of history would show that all great nations commit suicide.'"

"Here is how they do it," Lamm said: "First, to destroy America, turn America into a bilingual or multi-lingual and bicultural country." History shows that no nation can survive the tension, conflict, and antagonism of two or more competing languages and cultures. It is a blessing for an individual to be bilingual; however, it is a curse for a society to be bilingual. The historical scholar, Seymour Lipset, put it this way: "The histories of bilingual and bi-cultural societies that do not assimilate are histories of turmoil, tension, and tragedy." Canada, Belgium, Malaysia, and Lebanon all face crises of national existence in which minorities press for autonomy, if not

independence. Pakistan and Cyprus have divided. Nigeria suppressed an ethnic Rebellion. France faces difficulties with Basques, Bretons, and Corsicans. ".

Lamm went on: Second, to destroy America, "Invent 'multiculturalism' and encourage immigrants to maintain their culture. Make it an article of belief that all cultures are equal, that there are no cultural differences. Make it an article of faith that the Black and Hispanic dropout rates are due solely to prejudice and discrimination by the majority. Every other explanation is out of bounds.

Third, "We could make the United States an 'Hispanic Quebec' without much effort. The key is to celebrate diversity rather than unity. As Benjamin Schwarz said in the Atlantic Monthly recently: "The apparent success of our own multiethnic and multicultural experiment might have been achieved not by tolerance but by hegemony. Without the dominance that once dictated ethnocentricity and what it meant to be an American, we are left with only tolerance and pluralism to hold us together."

Lamm said, "I would encourage all immigrants to keep their own language and culture. I would replace the melting pot metaphor with the salad bowl metaphor. It is important to ensure that we have various cultural subgroups living in America enforcing their differences rather than as Americans, emphasizing their similarities."

"Fourth, I would make our fastest growing demographic group the least educated. I would add a second underclass, unassimilated, undereducated, and antagonistic to our population. I would have this second underclass have a 50% dropout rate from high school."

"My fifth point for destroying America would be to get big foundations and business to give these efforts lots of money. I would invest in ethnic identity, and I would establish the cult of 'Victimology.' I would get all minorities to think that their lack of success was the fault of the majority. I would start a grievance industry blaming all minority failure on the majority population."

"My sixth plan for America 's downfall would include dual citizenship, and promote divided loyalties. I would celebrate diversity over unity. I would stress differences rather than similarities. Diverse people worldwide are mostly engaged in hating each other - that is, when they are not killing each other. A diverse, peaceful, or stable society is against most historical precedent. People undervalue the unity it takes to keep a nation together. Look at the ancient Greeks. The Greeks believed that they belonged to the same race; they possessed a common Language and literature; and they worshipped the same gods. All Greece took part in the Olympic games. A common enemy, Persia, threatened their liberty. Yet all these bonds were not strong enough to overcome two factors: local patriotism and geographical conditions that nurtured political divisions. Greece fell. "E Pluribus Unum" -- "From Many, One." In that historical reality, if we put the emphasis on the 'pluribus' instead of the 'Unum,' we will balkanize America as surely as Kosovo."

"Next to last, I would place all subjects off limits; make it taboo to talk about anything against the cult of 'diversity.' I would find a word similar to 'heretic' in the 16th century - that stopped discussion and paralyzed thinking. Words like 'racist' or 'xenophobe' halt discussion and debate. Having made America a bilingual/bicultural country, having established multi-culturism, having the large foundations fund the doctrine of 'Victimology,' I would next make it impossible to enforce our immigration laws. I would develop a mantra: That because immigration has been good for America, it must always be good. I would make every individual immigrant symmetric and ignore the cumulative impact of millions of them."

In the last minute of his speech, Governor Lamm wiped his brow. Profound silence followed. Finally he said, "Lastly, I would censor Victor Hanson Davis's book "Mexifornia." His book is dangerous. It exposes the plan to destroy America. If you feel America deserves to be destroyed, don't read that book."

There was no applause. A chilling fear quietly rose like an ominous cloud above every attendee at the conference. Every American in that room knew that everything Lamm enumerated was proceeding methodically, quietly, darkly, yet pervasively across the United States today.

Discussion is being suppressed. Over 100 languages are ripping the foundation of our educational system and national cohesiveness. Even barbaric cultures that practice female genital mutilation are growing as we celebrate 'diversity.' American jobs are vanishing into the Third World as corporations create a Third World in America - take note of California and other states - to date, ten million illegal aliens and growing fast. It is reminiscent of George Orwell's book "1984." In that story, three slogans are engraved in the Ministry of Truth building: "War is peace," "Freedom is slavery," and "Ignorance is strength."

Governor Lamm walked back to his seat. It dawned on everyone at the conference that our nation and the future of this great democracy is deeply in trouble and worsening fast. If we don't get this immigration monster stopped, it will rage like a California wildfire and destroy everything in its path, especially The American Dream.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back