Aren't all elections stolen ?

neurosport

Rookie
Mar 19, 2009
Brooklyn, NY
what's the big deal about the one in Iran ?

the people NEVER get the kind of government that represents their needs. maybe if 9 out of 10 times the government you got after elections was exactly what you hoped it would be then u could be upset when it isn't.

i don't remember any mass riots when Al Gore had some votes missing. that's because CIA doesn't care who is in the white house - it's going to be their people either way.

the people NEVER get the kind of government that represents their needs. maybe if 9 out of 10 times the government you got after elections was exactly what you hoped it would be then u could be upset when it isn't.

i don't remember any mass riots when Al Gore had some votes missing. that's because CIA doesn't care who is in the white house - it's going to be their people either way.

Preach it, Rosie.:lol:

Once again MORON provide some proof Al Gore won, further provide some proof he had votes stolen from him. Or just shut up.

• Banned

Once again MORON provide some proof Al Gore won, further provide some proof he had votes stolen from him. Or just shut up.

i didn't say he won.

and votes will be misplaced in any election.

my point is when the controversy was at home nobody cared. and now that it's in a place that most wouldn't find on a map suddenly all the drama.

i didn't say he won.

and votes will be misplaced in any election.

my point is when the controversy was at home nobody cared. and now that it's in a place that most wouldn't find on a map suddenly all the drama.
That's why people threw eggs at Bush's limousine, you idiot.

Forum List

Back