Telling Jews to come to Jesus is A+ diplomacy

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Diplomacy is about knowing your subject in great detail.

President Biden: "I told him, Bibi, and don't repeat this, but you and I are going to have a ‘come to Jesus’ meeting."

“I’m on a hot mic here. Good. That’s good.”

"A worsening humanitarian disaster."

Caused by the IslamoNazis.

Remember... every single "Palestinian" or "Gazan" would slaughter more Jews if they could, and dance in the streets in celebration. They would repeat 10/7 one hundred times over. It's their culture. It's what they teach their kids. It's who they are. They are animals.

And Democrats side with the IslamoNazis.

President Biden: "I told him, Bibi, and don't repeat this, but you and I are going to have a ‘come to Jesus’ meeting."

Remember... every single "Palestinian" or "Gazan" would slaughter more Jews if they could, and dance in the streets in celebration. They would repeat 10/7 one hundred times over. It's their culture. It's what they teach their kids. It's who they are. They are animals.

1710030408685.png

Ridiculous. He said nothing, nothing wrong in the context in which he spoke. Don't begrudge any man his private language.

That's my official Jew stand on that.

In a country of 320 million, and one of the greatest nations to ever exist, how can Trump & Biden be the "best we can offer"? Neither of them can form complete sentences.

Ridiculous. He said nothing, nothing wrong in the context in which he spoke. Don't begrudge any man his private language.

That's my official Jew stand on that.
"I told him, Bibi, and don't repeat this, but you and I are going to have a ‘come to Jesus’ meeting."

Thats not private language. He’s speaking for America.

"I told him, Bibi, and don't repeat this, but you and I are going to have a ‘come to Jesus’ meeting."

Thats not private language. He’s speaking for America.
If he did say that to Bibi and he meant to say it then that shit is cold and I approve. :laugh:

What is most strange is that Netanyahu is an avowed atheist.
I do not understand why he then still even considers himself Jewish at all, or that any religious reference is relevant?

That is not a metaphor. It was a brain dead expression of an out-of-touch geezer trying to sound like a Tough Guy.

Every time you Leftists try to explain away this President's constant lies, gaffes, and mistakes, you look just as ridiculous as he does.

That is not a metaphor. It was a brain dead expression of an out-of-touch geezer trying to sound like a Tough Guy.

Every time you Leftists try to explain away this President's constant lies, gaffes, and mistakes, you look just as ridiculous as he does.
'Come to Jesus' is American slang for a moment of recognition before a major change.

Biden sticks his foot in his mouth while simultaneously insulting our ally...wow! He's so experienced in world affairs and other cultures (sarcasm) Tune in tomorrow when Joe calls blacks the 'N' word.

MAGA supports Israel because they want to accelerate Armageddon, during which most Jews would die. I can see why Bibi wouldn’t want to come to Jesus! :cool-45:

Forum List

Back