Teenager beat to death in Akron Ohio

Status
Not open for further replies.
Considering they beat him to death in front of witnesses & then these idiots with their families were bragging about it, it didn't take any protesting.
Did you notice no white people burned, looted or murdered anyone else over it?
You should give it a try sometime

BTW, Zimmerman was defending himself after getting attacked by a thug. Big difference

White people don't have to in order to obtain justice.

Just goes to show that to our elite media, Bruthas CAN'T be ray-sus if they're beating down whites. This teen did a stupid thing and guys of the age involved here can even be forgiven for a fist fight but when they went wild on the boy, even after he was unconscious... THAT IS MURDER. I hope they spend at least 30 years for it.
30 years would not be enough. They should get life. It is only their young (and stupid) age that keeps me from advising the death penalty for them. Why should these punks be out walking free at a still relatively young age of 47, when Ehan Liming cannot do that?

Yet another instance for the need to be armed with a gun. I have a pistol and a CCW permit, and if these creeps had attacked me that way, it would have been instant death for them.

Bullshit, you racist faggot.
Well, your reply full of hurt feelings seems to suggest otherwise, Soy Boy. 😄

Case in point, 3 racist fucks filmed themselves chasing down and murdering Ahmed Arbery. They admitted this to racist cops and DAs who tried to cover it up for them until the morons released the video themselves because dumb ass whites in this country think that's something they have a right to do. They thought the video would vindicate them.

White people don't have to in order to obtain justice.
So when black people brag about killing a teenager by beating him to death in front of witnesses, that has nothing do with the fact they were arrested?
Tell your story to the white people in political prison over a Jan 6 protest.
Maybe blacks would have better luck obtaining justice without the snitches get stitches mentality prevalent on the govt poverty plantations

The point is how differently the Press covers interracial crime depending on the race of the victim and the race of the suspect.
(1) Deepest sympathies to the victim's family. Now one can understand why some families that cannot afford private school are forced to resort to home schooling, rather than send their precious children to "certain" kinds of public schools.

(2) The Daily Mail had the guts (which the American media, of course, lacked) to show the booking photos of the three suspects. Just looking at them would scare anyone.

WTF is there to protest when the cuplrits have been arrested and charged with murder. What part of that don't you morons understand.

Zimmerman was a coward with a gun that got away with murder.
Why were they quickly arrested & charged with murder? Because they were so dumb they told their families & they all proceeded to brag about it. Not much for the cops to do but pick up the trash at that point.
Zimmerman acted in self defense after he was attacked by a young thug. Maybe try teaching young black males that there are consequences to attacking someone?
I think you're a coward with a keyboard getting away with slander

So when black people brag about killing a teenager by beating him to death in front of witnesses, that has nothing do with the fact they were arrested?
Tell your story to the white people in political prison over a Jan 6 protest.
Maybe blacks would have better luck obtaining justice without the snitches get stitches mentality prevalent on the govt poverty plantations
No one is in political prison you, Soy Boy. They're in prison because they're guilty of crimes or awaiting trial for crimes they are accused of committing. That's how the criminal justice system works Nancy. I know you clowns aren't used to having to take responsibility for your actions but as you more and more become the demographic minority expect that to be the case more often than not. 😁

Why were they quickly arrested & charged with murder? Because they were so dumb they told their families & they all proceeded to brag about it. Not much for the cops to do but pick up the trash at that point.
Zimmerman acted in self defense after he was attacked by a young thug. Maybe try teaching young black males that there are consequences to attacking someone?
I think you're a coward with a keyboard getting away with slander
Why weren't Ahmed Arbery's murderers arrested just as quickly?

Unfortunately some of this on his parents. Although school was not in session, that school is 80% non white. They are insane for sending their kid to that school. That kid thought that he was ok with the black kids in that area. You are never ok.

We can count on the MSM lying about this incident in an effort to hide the heinous nature of some young poor black males.

No one is in political prison you, Soy Boy. They're in prison because they're guilty of crimes or awaiting trial for crimes they are accused of committing. That's how the criminal justice system works Nancy. I know you clowns aren't used to having to take responsibility for your actions but as you more and more become the demographic minority expect that to be the case more often than not. 😁
A proggy calling someone else a Soy Boy, that's priceless! You just can't make up this level of lack of self awareness.

Nice try furries, might work on your fellow low IQ lefties. They don't know any better, weak minded & weak kneed that they are.
The rest of us recognize the obvious 2 tiered justice system & the political persecutions going on from the totalitarians in the DC UNiparty.
Maybe Arbery's killers weren't stupid enough to go around bragging about killing him but they were arrested, weren't they?

I'm sure you & the other furries enjoy going after conservatives when you outnumber them & dream of the future when you can subjugate us with your wokeness & delusions but one day you'll find out why you shouldn't mess with the people who just want to be left alone to live & raise a family.
Good luck with that.

What's your name Braveheart? 😆

At least I'm not a cuck white who knows he has to, at the very least, claim to not be racist because doing so would out him as a deplorable mutant. 😁

I'm not the one talking shit, you are.

And being wary of lynch mobs, (figurative and literal) is nothing to be ashamed of.

Dumbass.

A proggy calling someone else a Soy Boy, that's priceless! You just can't make up this level of lack of self awareness.
Well you keep crying like a bitch.
Nice try furries, might work on your fellow low IQ lefties. They don't know any better, weak minded & weak kneed that they are.
The rest of us recognize the obvious 2 tiered justice system & the political persecutions going on from the totalitarians in the DC UNiparty.
See, like I said. Crying like a little bitch. 😄
Maybe Arbery's killers weren't stupid enough to go around bragging about killing him but they were arrested, weren't they?
Maybe? Are you so much of a fucking coward you have to pretend not to know? The former DA has been charged for trying to sweep this murder under the rug.
I'm sure you & the other furries enjoy going after conservatives when you outnumber them & dream of the future when you can subjugate us with your wokeness & delusions but one day you'll find out why you shouldn't mess with the people who just want to be left alone to live & raise a family.
Good luck with that.
When will I learn this Soy Boy? 😆 After you stop crying because the Cucks at the Capitol are in prison?

I'm not the one talking shit, you are.

And being wary of lynch mobs, (figurative and literal) is nothing to be ashamed of.

Dumbass.
No shit, that's why I don't give me name to clowns online. But at least I'm not a cuck white racist who has to live his life pretending otherwise. 😄 You're anonymous online and you're such giant cucks that you can't even be true to yourselves here. Why should I be afraid on any of you cowards? :lmao:

No shit, that's why I don't give me name to clowns online. But at least I'm not a cuck white racist who has to live his life pretending otherwise. 😄

Except we on the right, aren't the ones playing brown shirt games. And you are still the one talking shit, while safe behind your keyboard.

So... every point you have made in defense of your behavior, is stupidly wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back