Teenager beat to death in Akron Ohio

Status
Not open for further replies.
The 17-year-old Ethan Liming who was beaten to death at a school founded by LeBron James suffered a broken neck and had the imprint of a shoe in his chest wall, a preliminary autopsy report has revealed.
Twenty-one year old Donovon Jones, Deshawn Stafford Jr., 20, and Tyler Stafford, 19, were arrested by US Marshals in connection with Liming's death, authorities said.
On June 13, they pleaded not guilty at their arraignment in Akron Municipal Court.
They have all been charged with murder and felonious assault, an Akron Municipal Court clerk told DailyMail.com on Tuesday.
They are being held on $1 million bond at the Summit County Jail.
An affidavit revealed that the suspects 'beat Liming until he was unconscious' and 'then beat him more' while 'he was unconscious on the ground,' Fox News reported.
The dead boy's father, Bill Liming, said that his son was sucker punched during the fight and suggested his death emerged out of the racial animosity prevalent in today's culture.
'He was fighting back for his life,' the dad said. 'A third individual came up behind him and overwhelmed him. And they knocked him out on the ground. His friends tried to help him.'

Comment:
Remember Travon Martin?
Remember how the Press made it a national issue?
Remember Obama making comments about it?
Remember the racial outrage?
Do you think that Ethan Liming will get the same kind of attention from the Press and the social justice crowd?
The point is how differently the Press covers interracial crime depending on the race of the victim and the race of the suspect.
I'm guessing Ethan was a white kid. The others clearly violent negros
No doubt he called them th "n-word"

If Trayvon was on top of you and trying to crack your skull against the sidewalk you might feel differently.
It was a clear case of self-defense.
Zimmerman feared for his life.
Little Trayvon got a big surprise.
Some people are armed.
The jury ruled correctly.
We don't know the circumstances that led up to Trayvon being on top of Zimmerman, all we have is Zimmermans own account and since the shooting he's done nothing to dissuade the notion that he's anything other than a trash human being. He instigated that entire incident because he suspected a black kid out for a snack run up to no good. If you weren't a trash human being despite none of us knowing how that physical altercation started, we know the incident started with an irresponsible, armed, wannabe cop chasing a black young man against the orders of a police dispatcher, we know that Zimmerman is a piece of shit regardless.

Last edited:
They committed a violent MURDER. What punishment do you think is appropriate if that were YOUR son?
The same punishment as everyone else in similar circumstances you clown. It's the victims of white murderers who aren't receiving equal justice according to the study you incredible dipshit. 😄 And since white people are more likely to be murdered by other white people and black people more likely to be murdered by other black people that would mean my child's killer would be in jail longer, on average, than a murdered white child's. :funnyface: I guess you whites just don't love your children as much.

You're the one pretending to be stupid. How about OJ? Still think he didn't do it because a jury acquitted him? Or where you there for that one? 😂
I wait for facts and evidence, I don’t make rush judgements. If you don’t like it, don’t understand it or think it’s stupid that is fine with me. Hard to imagine a world that doesn’t agree with you, isn’t it? You done trolling?

I can't say anything about those three feral humans without it being construed as "hate speech."

So I'll just stop here.
This was a hate crime so I wouldn’t give two shits about my speech being construed as “hate speech”. The Democrats and Liberals are going to be too focused on how and why this should not be construed as a hate crime and maintaining their narrative that Blacks cannot commit racial attacks.

I wait for facts and evidence, I don’t make rush judgements. If you don’t like it, don’t understand it or think it’s stupid that is fine with me. Hard to imagine a world that doesn’t agree with you, isn’t it? You done trolling?
😆

Most of the world doesn't agree with me but most of the world is full of mutants and morons so I don't take it personally.

This was a hate crime so I wouldn’t give two shits about my speech being construed as “hate speech”. The Democrats and Liberals are going to be too focused on how and why this should not be construed as a hate crime and maintaining their narrative that Blacks cannot commit racial attacks.
The police don't seem to be investigating it as a hate crime. In fact, from what I've seen, they seem to be denying any racial motivations.

How, as a grown ass man, are you weaker than a 17 year old boy? I'm not talking a 17 year old LeBron James or 17 year old Andre the Giant, just a regular 17 year old kid. And if you are scared of getting beat up by a 17 year old kid maybe don't follow them at night. Maybe Trayvon thought Zimmerman was a groomer? Kids don't have a right to defend themselves against groomers? Or is that only for white children?
Mike Tyson was beating up proffessional boxers at 15. He was beating up grown men at 13. Being younger doesnt mean you are weaker. Often it means the opposite.

Mike Tyson was beating up proffessional boxers at 15. He was beating up grown men at 13. Being younger doesnt mean you are weaker. Often it means the opposite.
You're example is Mike Tyson, arguable one of the greatest boxers, ever. That's the extreme you have to go to to make your argument make sense. 😄

He wasnt a great boxer at 13. He was just bigger. Trayvon was what, 4 inches taller than Zimmerman?
No, he just grew into the world greatest boxer. As I said, that's the ridiculous extreme necessary for your argument to not be laugh at loud funny. You think Trayvon was a LeBron James type physical specimen? 😆

Did a court discern that one for you? 😆
I never said a court needed to, that is where the most evidence and facts come into a case, of course the media always gets it right for you. So I have no issues with your opinion but you seem to dislike my opinion and other than you putting up stupid troll posts, you have failed to address anything concrete other than your opinion which is based on nothing and just for trolling purposes. This is one reason I don't engage with people such as yourself, you are dishonest, intolerant and add nothing to any conversation.

I can't say anything about those three feral humans without it being construed as "hate speech."

So I'll just stop here.
Maybe these 3 murderers should have been aborted before birth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back