When Did Pride Parades Become Public Displays of Sexual Depravity?

Dont Taz Me Bro

Diamond Member
Staff member
Senior USMB Moderator
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 17, 2009
Las Vegas, Nevada
I've seen so many videos like this and worse over the past month. Anyone who grew up in the 70s, 80s, and 90s would have never imagined that public displays like this would be deemed acceptable. My son asked me when everything started getting "weird." When was the turning point? I had to think about it for a moment and then it came to me. In 2016 we executed a gorilla named Harambe and the prophecy was fulfilled.

I've seen so many videos like this and worse over the past month. Anyone who grew up in the 70s, 80s, and 90s would have never imagined that public displays like this would be deemed acceptable. My son asked me when everything started getting "weird." When was the turning point? I had to think about it for a moment and then it came to me. In 2016 we executed a gorilla named Harambe and the prophecy was fulfilled.

Now that I thought about it, you're right. We never should have shot Harambe. Who knew the depravity that would be unleashed after that?

Those degenerated "Pride" Parades are sickening.

It's a sign of the times. As a conservative, I could get caught relieving myself in an alley, after a night of drinking, and would be arrested.

As a liberal, I could march down the street with a rainbow shirt and my wanker hanging out, and I would be applauded for my "bravery."

RIP, Harambe. Who knew the degeneracy we'd sink to, after you were taken from us?

It's a sign of the times. As a conservative, I could get caught relieving myself in an alley, after a night of drinking, and would be arrested.

As a liberal, I could march down the street with a rainbow shirt and my wanker hanging out, and I would be applauded for my "bravery."

Exactly.

The priorities of the perverted Left is WRONG!

Good question
Most seem to be the true sexual deviants of the galaxy

I'm proud of my self control and self discipline and my concern for something bigger than myself... what in the fuck is that pervert proud of ?....

The tipping point was back in 2008 when a homosexual California judge crowned himself king, and then unilaterally voided California ballot measure "proposition 8" which had just passed into law with over 7,000,000 votes amending the states constitution to ban same sex marriage! After that, the entire nation swiftly fell, and in most instances the voters were never consulted, it was almost universally enacted nationwide via rogue state legislatures who just up and did it! the nation has never been the same since...

You never lived near San Francisco. USED to be in 80s or so -- ALMOST family fun. Got increasingly risque from there. To the point that you wonder why they BOTHER with nudity at the public beaches and stuff.

Probably left the door open for naked bicycle parades later on. LOL..

A cisgender pride parade wouldn't even get a permit in San Fran. But I wouldn't want to go there either actually.

what prophecy?

"Harambe now exists as a martyr and a holy entity in the Bible Of Meme and as a symbol for many in denoting the beginning of the end for politically correct culture and Social Justice, which are particularly abundant in the liberal world, snowflake generation and Western Hemisphere since the turn of the century, all of which inherently censor and restrict the Way of Meme through various social controls. Early writings in the Bible Of Meme place Harambe as one of three in a Holy Trinity, his passing and subsequent media hysteria as such acting as a sort sacrifice or 'awakening' to the Way of Meme. There are many different interpretations as to what Harambe's sacrifice exactly provided to the Way of Meme, with many believing it to be the first mainstream grafting of attention to social justice naivety and eccentricity, however others believe a definitive answer will only ever be found once the holy trinity has finally been complete."

Harambe

Forum List

Back