Teen sexting democrat ex congressman Weiner to walk out of prison early

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Anthony Weiner, a former Democratic congressman and husband of Hillary Clinton's aide Huma Abedin, has reportedly had his 21-month sentence for sexting a teenager cut by three months, and is due to be released in May.

Teen-sexting Democrat ex-congressman Weiner to walk out of prison early

Sorry the news just won't stop coming. I knew this perv wouldn't serve a full term Good time law is in most states.
Just like Cosby prob. won't serve 3 yrs he will get out in 1 1/2

Anthony Weiner, a former Democratic congressman and husband of Hillary Clinton's aide Huma Abedin, has reportedly had his 21-month sentence for sexting a teenager cut by three months, and is due to be released in May.

Sorry the news just won't stop coming. I knew this perv wouldn't serve a full term Good time law is in most states.

Bad math there. 3 years minus 3 months isn't a year and a half.

Nor is 21 months 3 years.

I think they probably had to let him go early because he was getting butt fucked too much... And liked it

Bad math there. 3 years minus 3 months isn't a year and a half.

Nor is 21 months 3 years.

Cosby was sentenced 3 years and will probably only spend half that (year & a half) behind bars.

Weiner was sentenced to 21 months, and may get out 3 months early...….equals 18 months AKA one and a half years.

Bad reading comprehension there.

Now that guy (Weiner) needs to stay behind bars a few more years. Whatcha wanna bet he'll do it again within a year of getting out??

Isn't Cosby or his attorney petitioning for home arrest instead because of his age/health??? IDK, maybe not

What did Weiner do that was worse than Trump or Kavanaugh?

Got caught.

Got caught.

not to mention that underage thing.....

Now that guy (Weiner) needs to stay behind bars a few more years. Whatcha wanna bet he'll do it again within a year of getting out??

Isn't Cosby or his attorney petitioning for home arrest instead because of his age/health??? IDK, maybe not

They want to get him out early but doubt they will, it's kind of hard to tell. If he was rich like Weinstein he'd have no time LOL.

Only someone in the same derangged mind set can tell you what you want to hear. Stooges only understand stooges since you all ive in the same world. Reality isn't your world.

Um guys, his sentence was 21 months. With good time you do 85% of that. That would mean he would get out early.

When he’s out will Carlos Danger be required to join a sex offender registry?

Finding employment might be a bit of a hurdle for him so I’d suggest he get into the merchandising business. Trademark Carlos Danger and the sky’s the limit for t-shirts, hoodies, hats, dildos and other sex toys, etc., etc.

Forum List

Back