Disgraced ex-US congressman Anthony Weiner is out of prison and PERHAPS has started his.....

Huma’s Weiner only got 21 months for torpedoing Hillary?

Kind of expected that would have been a death sentence.

Presidential run for 2020....After all there is nothing like jail time for being a pedophile isn't a GREAT ENHANCEMENT for ANY DemonRAT candidate....even Karmala has her SEX out there in front of the roaring crowd of deviants!
67x9b4vp93d21.jpg

Disgraced ex-US congressman Anthony Weiner is out of prison and has started his pre-release program after his sentence for sexting a 15-year-old girl was cut by three months for good behavior

Anthony Weiner, 54, admitted sexing a 15-year-old girl from South Carolina

A judge jailed Weiner for 21 months in November 2017 and fined him $10,000

He pleaded guilty to one charge of transferring obscene material to a minor

The disgraced politician was also ordered to undergo a sex offender programme

By Darren Boyle for MailOnline

Disgraced former congressman Anthony Weiner has been transferred from Federal prison into a New York half-way house ahead of his release from custody.

Weiner was jailed for 21 months in November 2017 after he pleaded guilty to sexting a 15-year-old girl in North Carolina.

Initially, Weiner had been scheduled for release in August 2019 although now he is expected to be freed on May 14.

Weiner has served his sentence at the Federal Medical Centre in Devens, Massachusetts.

Law enforcement sources told TMZ that Weiner will likely remain in a halfway house or home confinement until his release date.

Weiner's political career was hurt after he was embroiled in a sexting scandal in 2011 when he was forced to resign from Congress.

(Excerpt) Read more at dailymail.co.uk ...

Funny how we never found out what was on his laptop....But he helped save this country from the felonious Hildebeasty last election. I will give him that little bit of slack!
A pedophile goes after prepubescent children none of his contacts were prepubescent. Try to think of another word because that one is incorrect.
All you douchebags called Roy Moore a pedophile.

Presidential run for 2020....After all there is nothing like jail time for being a pedophile isn't a GREAT ENHANCEMENT for ANY DemonRAT candidate....even Karmala has her SEX out there in front of the roaring crowd of deviants!
67x9b4vp93d21.jpg

Disgraced ex-US congressman Anthony Weiner is out of prison and has started his pre-release program after his sentence for sexting a 15-year-old girl was cut by three months for good behavior

Disgraced former congressman Anthony Weiner has been transferred from Federal prison into a New York half-way house ahead of his release from custody.

Weiner was jailed for 21 months in November 2017 after he pleaded guilty to sexting a 15-year-old girl in North Carolina.

Initially, Weiner had been scheduled for release in August 2019 although now he is expected to be freed on May 14.

Weiner has served his sentence at the Federal Medical Centre in Devens, Massachusetts.

Law enforcement sources told TMZ that Weiner will likely remain in a halfway house or home confinement until his release date.

Weiner's political career was hurt after he was embroiled in a sexting scandal in 2011 when he was forced to resign from Congress.

Funny how we never found out what was on his laptop....But he helped save this country from the felonious Hildebeasty last election. I will give him that little bit of slack!
A pedophile goes after prepubescent children none of his contacts were prepubescent. Try to think of another word because that one is incorrect.
That's what you were all referencing the poster here as,while you all accused him of doing something with a 15 year old girl.
The abuse that occurred was neither all about Mr. Weiner nor his weiner. It was about his victim, or should have been. The emotional stress to any way, shape or form of sexual abuse is never seen but can result in several issues in later life. We didn't know about this until relatively recently, MikeTX . You are right to stand your ground. Dr. Nadine Burke Harris makes the case against adult predators of young women the best:
Recovery from sexual abuse: After Sexual Assault | RAINN

This may also be very helpful in understanding youthful sex and other abuse:

I apologize for the length of time it takes to read up on or even listen to the victims, but I just spent quite some time finding other sources after losing the first one I found, which fits this issue perfectly. The ones I found include but do not dwell on sex abuse, but it's similar to other types of childhood trauma inflicted upon them by important others or even strangers bent on disaster for a child through adverse sex abuse

Let's pray no more American children ever experiences these life-changing, illness-producing syndromes caused by sex abuse. I pray to the Lord. :eusa_pray:

No Prison for Trans 'Woman' Who Attacked Underage Girls in Public Toilets

67x9b4vp93d21.jpg

That's what you were all referencing the poster here as,while you all accused him of doing something with a 15 year old girl.
The abuse that occurred was neither all about Mr. Weiner nor his weiner. It was about his victim, or should have been. The emotional stress to any way, shape or form of sexual abuse is never seen but can result in several issues in later life. We didn't know about this until relatively recently, MikeTX . You are right to stand your ground. Dr. Nadine Burke Harris makes the case against adult predators of young women the best:
Recovery from sexual abuse: After Sexual Assault | RAINN

This may also be very helpful in understanding youthful sex and other abuse:

I apologize for the length of time it takes to read up on or even listen to the victims, but I just spent quite some time finding other sources after losing the first one I found, which fits this issue perfectly. The ones I found include but do not dwell on sex abuse, but it's similar to other types of childhood trauma inflicted upon them by important others or even strangers bent on disaster for a child through adverse sex abuse

Let's pray no more American children ever experiences these life-changing, illness-producing syndromes caused by sex abuse. I pray to the Lord. :eusa_pray:

No Prison for Trans 'Woman' Who Attacked Underage Girls in Public Toilets

Well, maybe the Scottish people who let her off the hook never heard of the trauma her victims will experience from now on. Only one childhood trauma can cause death to come 2 years early. 4 are much worse, and 7 incidents in the childhood's life, well, let's put it this way it's toxic to living.

Forum List

Back