Teen arrested for defending him self against the mob!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is still unclear whether this is a right-wing militia member or a left-wing protester belonging to a group such as antifa.
Details should be revealed soon:
Are militias typically full of kids in their rank and file?

Seems pretty far fetched to me. Anyone can "claim" anything. Doesn't make it so.

Either way the left have the blood of 30+ people on their hands.

If you are 17 and carrying a gun, you are already breaking the law even if you didn't shoot anybody.

I did, in the link does not say this was self-defense. Which means you are the one who didn't read the article. Awkward.

The guy was running with a rifle, he fell down and the pursuers came at him, tried to kick him and take his rifle. There are several videos from multiple sources showing this. It clearly looks like self defense but, I believe he is been charged with first degree murder.

A Daily Caller reporter was on the scene:

"The alleged shooter is currently in custody and is being held at a juvenile facility in Illinois, according to ABC7.
The Daily Caller’s Richie McGinniss interviewed the suspect just before the incident occurred."

"The man, armed with a rifle standing outside a local business, told McGinniss that his “job is to protect this business,” and that “if there’s somebody hurt, I’m running into harms way.”

Another video shows what appears to be the shooter running away, while a group of individuals chase after him. One person tries to tackle what appears to be the shooter. He then seems to fire his rifle multiple times before getting up. The suspect then appears to run toward police officers with his hands up. An individual in the video can be heard screaming “Hey! He just shot them!” The shooter then appears to walk past police officers.

It is still unclear whether this is a right-wing militia member or a left-wing protester belonging to a group such as antifa.

Seems pretty far fetched to me. Anyone can "claim" anything. Doesn't make it so.

If you are 17 and carrying a gun, you are already breaking the law even if you didn't shoot anybody.

Yup. That is so very true.

Really? We had guns as kids. Even took them to school LEGALLY

I think there are laws about kids, younger than 18, carrying guns in public.

Not sure about Kenosha.

Of course Hunting is a different story. I know lots of people with kids younger than 17 who carry rifles for hunting.

lol if only you applied this logic to BLM and antifa

Hahahaha

Wow surprise it's almost like there is no national organizatino for any of this shit

Could poll the "members" and less than 5% could even name a single leader in the movement

Yea grandpa we also had segregation when you were a kid lol

Laws change

lol if only you applied this logic to BLM and antifa

Hahahaha

Wow surprise it's almost like there is no national organizatino for any of this shit

Could poll the "members" and less than 5% could even name a single leader in the movement
The people marching for blm don't know shit about that which they support. 90% of the protesters, rioters, looters, arsonists don't give two shits about blacks. If they did they would have been in the inner cities decades ago trying to stop the genocide.

Yea grandpa we also had segregation when you were a kid lol

Laws change
Oddly enough we had no school shootings when kids legally took guns to school.

That seem odd to you?

And lol at your segregation bullshit. BLM actively protests in favor of segregation. Don't believe me read their asinine platforms.

Liability would be very high for police if found to be giving right-wing militia members the right to kill. But let's not rush to judgment.
Update: "the suspect is 17-year-old Kyle Rittenhouse."

In Texas a 17 year old can own one,he just cant purchase one.

Can they carry a concealed one in public? Our law is you can't get a CCW until the age of 21.

They better get the facts straight.
Or the real militias will emerge.

View attachment 380197

These communist democrats want us to believe that this 17 year old boy was shooting up a street full of peaceful strollers stopping to sing a verse of Lida Rose. They also want to pretend that the criminal now known as Gimpy didn't just brawl with the police and didn't have a warrant out for his arrest.

Sell that shit on a Beijing street corner

I remember growing up in Montana, and during hunting season there were lots of kids who had rifles in the gun racks in their trucks. But, the school only allowed it during hunting season, and the guns had to stay inside the vehicle while on school grounds. And yeah, I've seen a couple of them bag a deer on their way into school (lots of open prairie and grassland around where I grew up). But then again, that was back in the mid 70's to early 80's.

Liability would be very high for police if found to be giving right-wing militia members the right to kill. But let's not rush to judgment.

"Right-wing militia or left-wing protester"...wow, we know which way the wind is blowing at your place. Shocked you didn't say "left-wing peaceful protester"....dumbass.

Can they carry a concealed one in public? Our law is you can't get a CCW until the age of 21.

rittenhouse-1.jpg

So there's a video of someone being chased and assaulted by a bunch of people, and ....????

I'm guessing the prosecutor will try to have the video erased......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back