Police in Portland Finally Do Their Job

It is Rumored that the Democrat Leadership is telling their city mayors and state governors to kill the riots. They are bleeding suburban moms and voters like a cut artery and they are dying... There is total fear that they have destroyed themselves and the election with this tactic, even the house is now up for grabs and they are in panic mode.

With Biden's flip last week and now being for police this comes as no surprise... Biden is trying to move back to center... I think it is too late for them to try this, however... The rabid dog is still loose.

It is Rumored that the Democrat Leadership is telling their city mayors and state governors to kill the riots. They are bleeding suburban moms and voters like a cut artery and they are dying... There is total fear that they have destroyed themselves and the election with this tactic, even the house is now up for grabs and they are in panic mode.

With Biden's flip last week and now being for police this comes as no surprise... Biden is trying to move back to center... I think it is too late for them to try this, however... The rabid dog is still loose.
That's exactly what I've been thinking. I hope their death bed repentance is too late.

I was just looking at the 27 cities run by democrats and the number of house seats they represent. It's over 97 seats. IF we flip just 32 of these seats, in cities burning to the ground democrats lose the house... I'm thinking they didnt think this through...

Blue state governors and mayors created this crisis. It doesnt have to be tolerated. Trump was right again. They need to be pounded into the ground.

I hope the people of these cities and states wake up by November. Personally, I'm sick of watching cities burn by these Marxists

Me too. Kinda hard to believe the kuckleheaded Governors and Mayors of those cities telling their police to stand down and watch as businesses are looted and burned.

None of them are Mensa members obviously.

Blue state governors and mayors created this crisis. It doesnt have to be tolerated. Trump was right again. They need to be pounded into the ground.

I hope the people of these cities and states wake up by November. Personally, I'm sick of watching cities burn by these Marxists

Me too. Kinda hard to believe the kuckleheaded Governors and Mayors of those cities telling their police to stand down and watch as businesses are looted and burned.

Agree.
Did they actually think that Americans would sleepwalk into Venezuela?

This is so satisfying. Against an enemy that really "doesn't exist"

Excellent use of force and tactic, very effectively carried out. This was a planned response, using an assault element, a security element and probably a secondary reinforcing support element, effectively isolating the target group and assault force from the crowd of other protesters, to maximize the effectiveness, aid security and actually enable the officers effecting the arrests to do so without having to inflict unnecessary street punishment. Nice professional work. Hope it is a trend.

That's exactly what I've been thinking. I hope their death bed repentance is too late.

It is.

I think they always thought Trump would bail them out and they would look like heroes, playing both sides. Leftists are scum

Forum List

Back