Teen arrested for defending him self against the mob!

Status
Not open for further replies.
He will be released and charges dropped....its very easy to justify the shootings.....they were just some black thugs that had it coming -- and yes, I know the guy he shot in the head was a white guy, but it feels better to say he is black....makes it easier to justify..
You’re right, he identified as black. His right to loot and assault whites was infringed on by racist white guy with a gun.

Update: Here's the suspect:
rittenhouse-1.jpg

It is still unclear whether this is a right-wing militia member or a left-wing protester belonging to a group such as antifa.
Liability would be very high for police if found to be giving right-wing militia members the right to kill. But let's not rush to judgment.
Details should be revealed soon:

Last edited:
Last edited:
Either way, shooting commies in self defense should be rewarded, not punished.
Was this self defense? Tell me what happened.
if youre to stupid to read your own link no explanation can help you,,,
I did, in the link does not say this was self-defense. Which means you are the one who didn't read the article. Awkward.
did you watch the video of him being attacked???

Either way, shooting commies in self defense should be rewarded, not punished.
Was this self defense? Tell me what happened.

You mean to tell me you haven't seen the videos?
Fer fucks sake!! You dipshits come on here whining and you never know WTF happened even though it's all over the internet!!!

It is still unclear whether this is a right-wing militia member or a left-wing protester belonging to a group such as antifa.
Are militias typically full of kids in their rank and file?

Seems pretty far fetched to me. Anyone can "claim" anything. Doesn't make it so.

Either way the left have the blood of 30+ people on their hands.

A protester witnessed the shooting.

“We were all chanting ‘Black lives matter’ at the gas station and then we heard, boom, boom, and I told my friend, that’s not fireworks,” Devin Scott, 19, told the Chicago Tribune. “And then this guy with this huge gun runs by us in the middle of the street and people are yelling, ‘He shot someone! He shot someone!’ And everyone is trying to fight the guy, chasing him and then he started shooting again.”

Others on social media highlighted the fact that after Rittenhouse allegedly shot and killed those in his path, he was simply allowed to walk away in the presence of authorities.

WTF? What authorities? Where the hell were the Natl Guard? What are their marching orders, what are they supposed to be doing? What ARE they doing?

Seems pretty far fetched to me. Anyone can "claim" anything. Doesn't make it so.

Well, BLM will attack kids, we know that. So may as well train ours to defend themselves.

What's one more death in the big scheme of things.

A protester witnessed the shooting.

“We were all chanting ‘Black lives matter’ at the gas station and then we heard, boom, boom, and I told my friend, that’s not fireworks,” Devin Scott, 19, told the Chicago Tribune. “And then this guy with this huge gun runs by us in the middle of the street and people are yelling, ‘He shot someone! He shot someone!’ And everyone is trying to fight the guy, chasing him and then he started shooting again.”

Others on social media highlighted the fact that after Rittenhouse allegedly shot and killed those in his path, he was simply allowed to walk away in the presence of authorities.

WTF? What authorities? Where the hell were the Natl Guard? What are their marching orders, what are they supposed to be doing? What ARE they doing?

I wonder if the NG had live rounds.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back