Ted Cruz, what has he done? What is his history?

Green Eggs and Ham

Just need to get real about this for a moment. Think hard about the bumper stickers. Ted Cruz is far out there in the cartoon zone, he's like that guy from that movie with the thing about the elephant, you know the one. How does anybody take him too seriously?

Ted's 15 minutes seem to be over.

Ted Cruz 3rd 'most influential' world leader, behind pope, Obama

Texas Sen. Ted Cruz has had the best year of any Republican and virtually anyone in the world, ranking third in Rasmussen Report’s new poll of the of the “most influential” people in the world, behind Pope Francis and President Obama.

In the new poll, Cruz, who made headlines for trying to dismantle Obamacare, was the pick for the most influential of 11 percent. The pope was tops at 23 percent, Obama second at 21 percent.

Among Republicans, Cruz was second behind the pope, with 19 percent calling the freshman senator and Tea Party leader the world’s most influential leader. Just 9 percent of Republicans said the same thing of Obama.

Two other Republicans on Rasmussen’s list, House Speaker John Boehner and newly reelected New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie, tied at 3 percent.
Poll: Ted Cruz 3rd 'most influential' world leader, behind pope, Obama | WashingtonExaminer.com

You and this piece is mentally retarded.

Putin for one is worlds above cruz. I mean worlds.

Wasn't my poll genus...I just put it up there for informational purposes...You've been informed... You're welcome

You and this piece is mentally retarded.

Putin for one is worlds above cruz. I mean worlds.

Wasn't my poll genus...I just put it up there for informational purposes...You've been informed... You're welcome

You failed genius.

Unless you already knew about the poll? How could I have failed? and you can thank Obama for elevating Putin even more than he was ...Are you a Putin admirer?

That's preposterous.

Cruz speaks for his POV, and his alone.

Nobody else makes you look like an idiot.
You seem a little slow. Let me help you.

Every single congress person is elected TO SPEAK FOR US.

Class dismissed
You seem even slower. Let me help you.

Nobody else makes you look like an idiot, unless you let them.

But if you enjoy looking like an idiot, who am I to interfere?

So you lose an argument, you revert to ad hom. Sense a pattern here.

have to give Cruz some credit. He never has brain freezes(like, uh,,arrh,,,and uhhh, ), he doesn't need a teleprompter just to speak to a small audience.He never goes on multi-million dollar vacations with stolen tax dollars, and doesn't go to VIP parties just to take selfies and hit on attractive,under 50 wives of world leaders.

You failed genius.

Unless you already knew about the poll? How could I have failed? and you can thank Obama for elevating Putin even more than he was ...Are you a Putin admirer?
Uh the idea Cruz has more influence then any world leader is laughable genius.

Nelson mendala cold dead body has more influence than Cruz..

Just how retarded are you?

What Ted Cruz did was be correct. He made a grandstand to end obamacare. Today the majority wish it had been successful.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
Ted's 15 minutes seem to be over.

Ted Cruz 3rd 'most influential' world leader, behind pope, Obama

Texas Sen. Ted Cruz has had the best year of any Republican and virtually anyone in the world, ranking third in Rasmussen Report’s new poll of the of the “most influential” people in the world, behind Pope Francis and President Obama.

In the new poll, Cruz, who made headlines for trying to dismantle Obamacare, was the pick for the most influential of 11 percent. The pope was tops at 23 percent, Obama second at 21 percent.

Among Republicans, Cruz was second behind the pope, with 19 percent calling the freshman senator and Tea Party leader the world’s most influential leader. Just 9 percent of Republicans said the same thing of Obama.

Two other Republicans on Rasmussen’s list, House Speaker John Boehner and newly reelected New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie, tied at 3 percent.
Poll: Ted Cruz 3rd 'most influential' world leader, behind pope, Obama | WashingtonExaminer.com

With so much supposed influence, we should list all of his accomplishments in getting bills he sponsored/co-sponsored passed.

I know every one that had his name on it....but I'll let you list them.

Go ahead, list all of the bills he sponsored/co-sponsored that got passed.

Well, [MENTION=25505]Jroc[/MENTION]...list the bills he's sponsored/co sponsored that have passed....surely such an influential character has a litany of such accomplishments.

What does the man have that we need, convince me....

Common sense.

But you don't seem to need it. You seem to feel you're doing just fine without.

So you know nothing about his ideas?

Thanks for a pointless contribution.

Even a moron knows that common sense can't create or pass good laws. Votes do however.

Dismissed
Gee look grandpappy, you have one of the boards biggest leftard losers THANKING your post.

What does that tell you?

Think about it, idiot.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o9EX2XkpPgE]Ted Cruz Reads Green Eggs And Ham. Ted Cruz Filibuster - YouTube[/ame]

Influence? More like under the influence.

Common sense.

But you don't seem to need it. You seem to feel you're doing just fine without.

So you know nothing about his ideas?

Thanks for a pointless contribution.

Even a moron knows that common sense can't create or pass good laws. Votes do however.

Dismissed
Gee look grandpappy, you have one of the boards biggest leftard losers THANKING your post.

What does that tell you?

Think about it, idiot.

Think about what? Lol you don't think the left and right cross paths incidentally? Don't be so thick headed. So I don't care for Cruz and some lefty thanked me.....stop the presses, nothing like that has never happened before.....SAID NO ONE

How many bills did Obama bring before the senate Kandy. And at what point after how many Americans are financially and medically harmed are you liberals gonna cry uncle. You know empathy wins elections but it takes reality to govern. Cruz was adamant that obamacare was going to harm the job market, healthcare in the us, and the country as a whole. He tells the truth and and is pilloried for it. Yet in retrospect he is on the right side of history. Obamacare is a cancer that the left wants to hang around until it metastasizes and kills it's host which is America. Talk about Cruz being the third most powerful man is just that talk. But if you can't objectively say that what republican and Cruz said about the healthcare law has come to pass than you are not an honest debater.

He's married to a NYC hedge manager....BTW- all the brainwashers /liars of the TP are making them look like idiots- see sig para 3...- Rush, Beck, Cruz- gone on too long...

How many bills did Obama bring before the senate Kandy. And at what point after how many Americans are financially and medically harmed are you liberals gonna cry uncle. You know empathy wins elections but it takes reality to govern. Cruz was adamant that obamacare was going to harm the job market, healthcare in the us, and the country as a whole. He tells the truth and and is pilloried for it. Yet in retrospect he is on the right side of history. Obamacare is a cancer that the left wants to hang around until it metastasizes and kills it's host which is America. Talk about Cruz being the third most powerful man is just that talk. But if you can't objectively say that what republican and Cruz said about the healthcare law has come to pass than you are not an honest debater.

So the answer is zero...he's sponsored/co-sponsored zero legislation that got passed? Is that what you were trying to say?

I'm against open borders with millions of people coming over to live here because (1) America is out of landfill areas (2) It isn't right to make taxpayers pay for one party's party favors to get themselves re-elected permanently when they disrespect the working man's right to keep his wages for his family's needs, and (3) we really need to give the cruddy jobs to our lazy young people to keep them motivated to do better if they can. If not, we've failed them by not giving them a work ethic and they will perish.

It's just that black-and-white. Lazy people stay lazy if they get everything handed to them on a silver platter.

Oh, and I think Mr. Cruz, who got my vote last time may be best suited to more experience before I would vote for him for president of the USA. I'm tired of politicians giving America's wealth away to procure votes from people who already have their alliances in another country's capitol city, and not America's. If their alliances were here, they'd rise up against the ambitious LaRaza whose end goal is to kill white people and take away American soil and give it to the country of Mexico.

Last edited:
One last question.

You say he has common sense. Are you referring to him speaking for hours on end only it was for nothing? In fact soon after he was done we proceeded to take the blame for the shutdown that ensued. All for what? What we all already knew about obamacare? Perhaps to teach us about green eggs and ham? Or to blatently prove a point that there is a time and place for every battle and he wanted to give us an example of what a poorly planned idea can achieve?

Sorry but that stunt he pulled did NOTHING but make all of us look like idiots.

A person standing up for individual liberty and the constitution is idiotic? That’s the problem we have in this country today

Yes. Without an endgame his speech served no purpose. We took a political hit as a collective so he could elevate himself among the diehards in the base. Hardly a wise trade off

Which speech wlould that be?

Forum List

Back