Egypt News sources reported criminal charges brought against Hillary Clinton.

Wildman

Gold Member
Mar 19, 2013
this Side of Heaven
credible news sources in Egypt have reported in Arabic that criminal charges have been brought against Hitlery Clinton

Specifically, a new criminal complaint has been filed with Egypt’s attorney general, Hisham Barakat, alleging then-U.S. Secretary of State Hillary Clinton collaborated with Naglaa Mahmoud, the wife of ousted Egyptian President Mohamed Morsi, in seeking to incite domestic insurrections to topple Abdel Fattah el-Sisi, the Egyptian general who has been commander in chief of the Egyptian armed forces, as well as minister of defense, since Aug. 12, 2012.

Read more at Sudden threat endangers Hillary?s 2016 run

i would love to see that traitorous bitch hung Sadam Hussein style, she IS a traitor first and criminal second. :up:

Do we have an extradition treaty with Egypt? Maybe they'll send some of their intelligence people or special operators to snatch her off the street like we do in other countries. Hell, we can only hope.

Do we have an extradition treaty with Egypt? Maybe they'll send some of their intelligence people or special operators to snatch her off the street like we do in other countries. Hell, we can only hope.

Gotta love this.

Personally? I couldn't stand Rumsfeld or Cheney. But never, ever did I hope that they would be snatched off the Streets and spirited away to a foreign country for trial.

That..would damage American power and prestige.

It's hard to think of you folks as American. It's probably just by birth. :mad:

credible news sources in Egypt have reported in Arabic that criminal charges have been brought against Hitlery Clinton

Specifically, a new criminal complaint has been filed with Egypt’s attorney general, Hisham Barakat, alleging then-U.S. Secretary of State Hillary Clinton collaborated with Naglaa Mahmoud, the wife of ousted Egyptian President Mohamed Morsi, in seeking to incite domestic insurrections to topple Abdel Fattah el-Sisi, the Egyptian general who has been commander in chief of the Egyptian armed forces, as well as minister of defense, since Aug. 12, 2012.

Read more at Sudden threat endangers Hillary?s 2016 run

i would love to see that traitorous bitch hung Sadam Hussein style, she IS a traitor first and criminal second. :up:

Another "American".

Move to fucking Egypt, you traitor.

careful, I think this pile of **** might be a....

824022940.gif

Despite the fact that I hate her politics, I would be the first to offer to represent her in this. (And not just because I could probably charge alot).

Government officials should not be chargeable in foreign countries for exercising their duties as a public servant. Regardless how inept and foolish they are. They have no jurisdiction over what our government does. Period.

Anyone wanting to grant the Egyptians power to try Americans for executing Foreign policy is extremely short sighted.

Gotta love this.

Personally? I couldn't stand Rumsfeld or Cheney. But never, ever did I hope that they would be snatched off the Streets and spirited away to a foreign country for trial.

obama and hillary already damaged the prestige of this country almost beyond repairable.

they should be extradited for NSA spying and Benghazi to their dear friends in the muslim world.

Gotta love this.

Relax ya fucking cry baby, there is no harm in engaging in a bit of wishful thinking. Kind of like dreaming of winning the lottery, we know it ain't going to happen, but what if.......

Despite the fact that I hate her politics, I would be the first to offer to represent her in this. (And not just because I could probably charge alot).

Government officials should not be chargeable in foreign countries for exercising their duties as a public servant. Regardless how inept and foolish they are. They have no jurisdiction over what our government does. Period.

Anyone wanting to grant the Egyptians power to try Americans for executing Foreign policy is extremely short sighted.

Point taken, but many of the liberal pissants on USMB pray for the arrest of Bush, Rumsfeld and Cheney if they go to a foreign country.

Forum List

Back