Ted Cruz schools ellen page on freedom of religion....this is why we like Ted Cruz...

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
Ellen page, actress, tries to ambush Ted Cruz and make him look bad on gay issues....and then is promptly schooled on religious liberty by Ted Cruz....he does it politely, and respectfully, but he doesn't back down the way most politicians would.......it would be great if he became the candidate....he will shred any lefty nut the democrats put up....

Video: Ted Cruz versus Ellen Page on gay rights and discrimination - Hot Air

At that point I figured Cruz would counter by giving her a lecture on free exercise and conscientious objection, but no — instead he asks her why she’s more concerned with getting Americans to bake wedding cakes for gays than stopping ISIS from tossing gays off of buildings. That’s horrible too, Page concedes, but ISIS isn’t the only persecutor worldwide. What about Jamaica? What about it, says Cruz? Are you seriously comparing state persecution of gays in the Middle East to what random thugs do in other countries? Etc etc etc. Bottom line: Page wants her cake. And the way things are going in the courts, she’ll get it.

What a pathetic little person. for one: she thinks she has a right to ambush someone having a good time at State Fair and acts like a bitch. I would have thrown a steak or hot dog at her.

What a pathetic little person. for one: she thinks she has a right to ambush someone having a good time at State Fair and acts like a bitch. I would have thrown a steak or hot dog at her.

Actually, when it happens to Cruz, I love it....he doesn't back down, he teaches the people watching the event about truth and reality....and it gives him more attention, something he deserves more of since he is standing up to the republican establishment....

This election cycle we have several fighters and they are teaching even rinos like Jeb how to deal with attackers.....

The horror! Enticing a politician to debate his views. What a bitch!

Like I said...I love it when they try to do this with Cruz.....Code Pink tried it and he stomped them, now ellen page...I hope they keep doing it...people need to see how good he is at taking on these clueless lefties....

Cruz has no clue about freedom of religion.
Apparently he does, and if you had bothered to read the OP, you would be aware of this fact.

Also, where's your damn link? Why should we believe any of your spouting off nonsense if you don't provide a link to back it up?

Like I said...I love it when they try to do this with Cruz.....Code Pink tried it and he stomped them, now ellen page...I hope they keep doing it...people need to see how good he is at taking on these clueless lefties....

If your argument is "we're not as bad as ISIS" you lose.

BTW gay florists absolutely should not be allowed to deny flowers to someone because they disagree with their religious beliefs. Absolutely not!

I'm not saying Page is the brightest bulb in the pack, but Cruz's argument is not a winner.

BTW gay florists absolutely should not be allowed to deny flowers to someone because they disagree with their religious beliefs. Absolutely not!

I'm not saying Page is the brightest bulb in the pack, but Cruz's argument is not a winner.

and if your argument is that we are as bad as Isis you are a stupid fuck with no moral compass.....

I just think it's hilarious how in the 60's marriage was looked upon as putting women in chains but now it's so glorious gays want it.

and if your argument is that we are as bad as Isis you are a stupid fuck with no moral compass.....

Never did I say that. Cruz saying, "well, ISIS is worse" is a non-argument.

Never did I say that. Cruz saying, "well, ISIS is worse" is a non-argument.

No, it's the truth.

A business is private property...they should be able to serve or not serve anyone they want...that is called freedom...forcing them to violate their beliefs is immoral and should be illegal.....

Forum List

Back