Ted Cruz schools ellen page on freedom of religion....this is why we like Ted Cruz...

What a pathetic little person. for one: she thinks she has a right to ambush someone having a good time at State Fair and acts like a bitch. I would have thrown a steak or hot dog at her.

The horror! Enticing a politician to debate his views. What a bitch!

Like I said...I love it when they try to do this with Cruz.....Code Pink tried it and he stomped them, now ellen page...I hope they keep doing it...people need to see how good he is at taking on these clueless lefties....

I do like him. He knows his stuff

What a pathetic little person. for one: she thinks she has a right to ambush someone having a good time at State Fair and acts like a bitch. I would have thrown a steak or hot dog at her.

You called that a debate. All it was is her showing how stupid and rude she is. a typical spoiled Liberal

I just think it's hilarious how in the 60's marriage was looked upon as putting women in chains but now it's so glorious gays want it.

oh how true. Feminism is DEAD and now thanks to homosexual the old ball and chain is now back in.. way to go. they think showing their ass is: Debating...

A business is private property...they should be able to serve or not serve anyone they want...that is called freedom...forcing them to violate their beliefs is immoral and should be illegal.....

Indeed, all those kkk business owners should be able to put up a sign "no blacks allowed" again

Because..... freedumb

:alcoholic:

Yes...exactly...as the racist Nation of Islam should be able to refuse to do business with whites...or a radicalized Muslim should be able to deny service to Jewish people or Americans in general......

that is actual freedom...forcing people to work against their will is slavery, even if it is only a little slavery.

A business is private property...they should be able to serve or not serve anyone they want...that is called freedom...forcing them to violate their beliefs is immoral and should be illegal.....

Indeed, all those kkk business owners should be able to put up a sign "no blacks allowed" again

Because..... freedumb

you poor people sound like a stale broken record. I think the people are OVER you and this type of RACE baiting. zzzzzzzz

Yes...exactly...as the racist Nation of Islam should be able to refuse to do business with whites...or a radicalized Muslim should be able to deny service to Jewish people or Americans in general......

that is actual freedom...forcing people to work against their will is slavery, even if it is only a little slavery.

No, that's actual insanity

You can't have a functioning society if everyone can discriminate against everyone when they feel like it.

Like I said...I love it when they try to do this with Cruz.....Code Pink tried it and he stomped them, now ellen page...I hope they keep doing it...people need to see how good he is at taking on these clueless lefties....
Wait a minute! Page asks about gays and Cruz diverts to ISIS? Is he a one-issue candidate? And is part of Cruz's 'freedom of religion' the ability to deny equal legal protections to gays, because it looks like Cruz thinks if gays get equality, his 'freedom of religion' is infringed. Like you, 2Aguy, I hope 'they' keep doing it too. The more his narrowness is exposed, the better.

Forum List

Back