Ted Cruz poised to make life miserable for Mitch McConnell

Cruz will have his political back broken quickly.

The Canadian Candidate is powerless.

Yes, that's what you said when he shut down the government...POWERLESS.. damn, you are one dumb SOB!

Snap shot. You finally admitted that it was Cruz who shut down the government, not the president. Gotcha.

And what power has he had since then. How many of his primary candidates won? Thank you. This I will post every day in the future that you try to lie.

The American people don't like the Dems right now or the Pres much, but they despise the far right reactionaries like you and Cruz.

Yes, that's what you said when he shut down the government...POWERLESS.. damn, you are one dumb SOB!

Snap shot. You finally admitted that it was Cruz who shut down the government, not the president. Gotcha.

And what power has he had since then. How many of his primary candidates won? Thank you. This I will post every day in the future that you try to lie.

The American people don't like the Dems right now or the Pres much, but they despise the far right reactionaries like you and Cruz.

Of course Cruz shut it down. with help from other Tea Party Senators! BUT, :ahole-1: ,the say on what SERVICES were shut down, fell on the Obomanation, that ONUS was all his... BUT you didn't see any of the Repubick ELITE state so, or make NEWS of that to the MSM, or push it to FOX, the only halfway friendly outlet they have! Nope, those Elites are JUST THE SAME as Piglosi, Reid, and the other pond scum in charge of the DemocRATS!... About time, isn't it, that you let the TRUTH of the matter sink in?

Forum List

Back