Ted Cruz poised to make life miserable for Mitch McConnell

hazlnut

Gold Member
Sep 18, 2012
Chicago
Ted Cruz poised to make life miserable for Mitch McConnell

Mitch McConnell could very well become the Senate majority leader after Tuesday's midterm elections, but don't count on Ted Cruz to make it an easy transition for the Kentucky Republican.

Cruz, a Republican senator from Texas who's eying a 2016 presidential bid, all but promised to raise hell next year should his party control the Senate.

The Washington Post published Sunday, Cruz refused to pledge his support to McConnell, the current minority leader in the Senate, and outlined what he believes should be the chamber's priorities.

You think he was a pain in Turtle-Man's ass before...?

Just wait.

Release the Kraken!!!!!

ted-cruz-america.jpg

Sure, split those partyline votes in the Senate. Cruz will just be adding to the do nothingness that generally surrounds the takeover.

Republicans are not near ready for this.

McConnell has already isolated Cruz, and Lee has deserted him. Rubio and Paul are going to track him, trap him, and cage him. A cypher, nothing else.

McConnell has already isolated Cruz, and Lee has deserted him. Rubio and Paul are going to track him, trap him, and cage him. A cypher, nothing else.

McConnell gave the best and nicest victory speech I've ever heard. He admitted that race was mean and nasty and his opponent withstood a lot. He isn't going to let the likes of Cruz get the best of him. He's the majority leader now and isn't about to give the reins over to Ted Cruz.

Sure, split those partyline votes in the Senate. Cruz will just be adding to the do nothingness that generally surrounds the takeover.

They're more ready to lead than Democrats ever were.

This is going to be a war against elitism and a war against a hostile press.

I figure many media outlets will go belly up because they chose to hitch their wagons to the Democrats.

Their will be a war against the hard left and the hard left.

The media ain't going anywhere.

I figure many media outlets will go belly up because they chose to hitch their wagons to the Democrats.
Which media outlets specifically?

Many. I wasn't specific for a reason. Exactly which ones would be foolish to predict, which is why you asked the question.

If Obama takes immigration off the board with an EO today, McConnell is the big winner and Cruz is put in the closet.

Many. I wasn't specific for a reason. Exactly which ones would be foolish to predict, which is why you asked the question.
Well you sounded pretty confident. That's a Repub for you, always spouting off about things you know nothing about.

Forum List

Back