Ted Cruz challenges Mark Cuban to speak about China in heated Twitter spat over anthem kneeling

Not a fan of Cruz, but Cuban is trading with the scum of the earth to make a buck for a collection of thugs who would be in prison for robbing convenience stores and pimping underage girls or other crimes if they weren't protected and covered for by team owners. They can move over there if they want their money so bad.

Why is it the company owners never move over there if they think the country is so wonderful?

Trump carries Ted Cruz’s balls in a jar
Hardly

unlike libs cruz respects the democratic process

Not when it comes to defending his family against viscous attacks

My father killed JFK? Thank you Mr Trump, is there anything I can do for you?

You sure have a pretty wife Mr Trump, much better looking than the plain wife I married.

Like I said, Trump has emasculated the poor man
Not a Trump thread, Puddinhead.

You jack every thread with your Trump obsession.
Looks like a Ted Cruz thread to me

Trump is not the topic of the thread, Cruz is.

Stay on topic

Cruz and the Republicans could have addressed businesses that move to China many times over. What have they done? Absolutely nothing. Cruz is a fraud just like every other politician that doesn't want to put their vote behind their words.
It is true that the GOP is worthless and dogshit at times, but....

The Dems could have created favorable conditions for businesses during Obama's 8 years, but the response we got? "Those jobs are never coming back."

So, yeah....there's some accountability to go ALL AROUND!!!

Cruz and the Republicans could have addressed businesses that move to China many times over. What have they done? Absolutely nothing. Cruz is a fraud just like every other politician that doesn't want to put their vote behind their words.

The Dems could have created favorable conditions for businesses during Obama's 8 years, but the response we got? "Those jobs are never coming back."

No argument from me. I'm not a (D). It's rare you will find me defending them. Both sides are huge Corporatists. They pit two sides against each other to prop up corporate interests.

No argument from me. I'm not a (D). It's rare you will find me defending them. Both sides are huge Corporatists. They pit two sides against each other to prop up corporate interests.
Pinky swear that we will both vote for Jo Jorgensen.

Pinky swear that we will both vote for Jo Jorgensen.

I want to. Some of the people she has been associated with has been disturbing though. I'm watching.

I like Spike though....

I love it. Precisely what I've posted on forums. Mark Cuban can't and won't say anything negative about China, obliterating his opinions and credibility as far as I am concerned.

A shame he came into the arena, when he knew he was always going to put his own financial interests first, and not American Values.

Ted Cruz challenges Mark Cuban to speak about China in heated Twitter spat over anthem kneeling

Cruz asked, 'Can you say ANYTHING other than ‘Chairman Mao is beautiful & wise?’

Sen. Ted Cruz, R-Texas, challenged Dallas Mavericks owner Mark Cuban to speak about China during a heated Twitter spat on Monday.

The beef started when Cuban responded to a tweet from talk radio host Mark Davis in which he declared he was excited for the NBA to return to action but would be “OUT” the minute a player kneels during the national anthem.

“Bye,” Cuban responded to the tweet, but Cruz took notice and didn’t appreciate the snarky response that seemed to imply the Mavericks don't mind if players protest during the national anthem by taking a knee.
LOL, wow. What a slam dunk by Ted a Cruz on that globalist piece of trash Mark Cuban.

Cuban cannot say anything about China, the NBA must kiss China’s ass. Because spreading the brand in China is more important than human rights.

Trump carries Ted Cruz’s balls in a jar
Hardly

unlike libs cruz respects the democratic process

Not when it comes to defending his family against viscous attacks

My father killed JFK? Thank you Mr Trump, is there anything I can do for you?

You sure have a pretty wife Mr Trump, much better looking than the plain wife I married.

Like I said, Trump has emasculated the poor man
Not a Trump thread, Puddinhead.

You jack every thread with your Trump obsession.
Looks like a Ted Cruz thread to me
Then address Cruz' comment to Cuban.

I love it. Precisely what I've posted on forums. Mark Cuban can't and won't say anything negative about China, obliterating his opinions and credibility as far as I am concerned.

A shame he came into the arena, when he knew he was always going to put his own financial interests first, and not American Values.

Cruz asked, 'Can you say ANYTHING other than ‘Chairman Mao is beautiful & wise?’

Sen. Ted Cruz, R-Texas, challenged Dallas Mavericks owner Mark Cuban to speak about China during a heated Twitter spat on Monday.

The beef started when Cuban responded to a tweet from talk radio host Mark Davis in which he declared he was excited for the NBA to return to action but would be “OUT” the minute a player kneels during the national anthem.

“Bye,” Cuban responded to the tweet, but Cruz took notice and didn’t appreciate the snarky response that seemed to imply the Mavericks don't mind if players protest during the national anthem by taking a knee.
China has the NBA scared shitless. Beyond that, I'm sure a shit-ton of businesses Cuban has invested in make their stuff in China.

He won't say anything negative about them.

Haha...buuuulshit. This is you looking for a reason to state for something you already thought. Please. You're a fraud, here.

And we are talking about america. Cruz changed the subject because he is a weasel.

And the jobs they were talking about have not come back. Despite record economic growth and the pathetically idiotic trump tax cuts. You are confused, because that is what it sounds like when politicians talk to us like we are actually adults.

Forum List

Back